Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Ms Gul! Please Stop Promoting A Criminal!

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Ms Gul,

Do you have any idea how it is for a viewer to sit and watch a criminal get by day after day manipulating his or hers way? Believe me...it's a very bad feeling. Shyam is a CRIMINAL by all means. His mere existence and appearance on the screen is disturbing to watch. Anjali's obsession over this filth of a man is disturbing to watch as a woman.Being a mother it is disturbing to watch Anjali pining and begging for Shyam for mere survival. 

Is this your idea of Nayi Soch? Aren't you a Mother, a Wife, a Woman yourself ? How are you letting this happen? Don't you feel at all responsible for the message to are conveying by promoting such criminals who have committed such haneous crimes? Don't  you feel responsible for promoting the fact by implying that a woman needs a man to support herself or her child ? Can't a single mother bring up a child...make a living for herself and her children? Ofcourse, she can Ms Gul! Women can do everything possible or impossible... And when it comes to protecting her child...she is the best protector of all. Promoting a weak character like Anjali is sending a wrong message and you should really think twice about your approach.

There is a reason when Good and Evil has been differentiated. It's your moral duty as a human being to spread positivity and definitely when you have the power and tool to create a wonderful example. You have created a criminal like Shyam...his criminal deeds...well what can I say? He should be locked up for the rest of his life. But unfortunately, instead of demeaning his acts and showing the society that criminals cannot go free...you are bringing him back by glorifying his acts...his evil smirk...his arrogance...his audacity. 

Is this what you really want to show? A criminal getting away and the protagonists being manipulated and coerced by a weak woman who is once again portrayed as an extremely bad example. If this is your intention...then I am extremely sorry to say that your very talented team of writers and production house are promoting criminal acts and are all Sexists.

But Ms Gul...I am not one of those people who believe or is willing to take the negativity you are spreading. I am going to voice out my opinion everywhere possible to condone this regressive and distasteful subject you are trying to promote. 

I might not be successful in the beginning but eventually I will succeed in spreading the word that promoting  CRIMINALS like Shyam and weak woman characters like Anjali will not be accepted.

And above all Demeaning KHUSHI MiSSION has to STOP. Sanaya Irani was the female lead...Give us back our female lead. Give us back IPKKND the LOVE STORY...this is not a prehistoric era...a regressive and disgusting idea like Didi Ki Saut will not be accepted.

PS: Dear Friend...anyone who wants to forward this message to 4lions Facebook or wherever you feel necessary please do so.

Thanks

Priyanka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

apoorva12sharmaArchu61

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top