India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

changed my name frm arrrviiiluverrr to ashvikluver

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
guys this sounds so lame but i actually changed my screen name from arrrviiiluverrr to ashvikluverrr as promised to amelia...arvi now dnt exist for me..i dnt kno wht will happen in future but nw m bt watching PR...all arvu fans here in forum had so many hope dat something will happen...something will stop arjun frm marrying ovi..but no..!!
there is no creativity here..it ws so damn predictable...my sister who doesnt watch PR who was watching todays ep wid me..and she also predicted dat purvi will ask arjun ti marry ovi..and i ws smiling but in my heart i ws so hurt..all of us r...ekta shows have no creativity..this is nt ektas first show m watching...i ve watchea kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi,kahani ghr ghr ki,kasauti zindagi ki,kavyanjali(i lovd dis show so much),kitni mohabbat hai 1&2(i ws die hard fan of dis one) and da list goes on...this all shows stared wid new story and ended up being same saas bahu drama rona dhona and seperation divorce etc etc...and nw PAVITRA RISHTA..i hoped dat arvi will not seperate..they wer not even lead pairs...nw i kno ekta will unite arjun purvi but daty will not help at all...in dis if ovi will nt be happy in her marriage..she destroyd her own life wid her hands. .really pity her...RD and asha also wud be unhappy wid ongoing track coz they kno dat their fans will be so hurt by this...m so hurt and nw will visit forum regularly to get ashvik's updates...i love dem...i dnt kbmni whether i will watch arvi later or nw but nw m nt watching PR and dat too when trp's are counted...i serioualy hope dat ashvik will get a new serial..i cnt promise dat i will not watch PR henceforth but surely nt watching it nw...hopefully PR receive its worst trp's in dis week...sry for long post i m so dissapointed dat i culdnt help myself but make a new thread..

PS-arvi haters plz dnt comment on this thread if u want to add salt on our wounds or make fun of us..nt nw nt today plzz...

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 05 September 2012 at 11:18am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28aditty--Jenelle--mallika_1aathya-Latty-Ashlaikabonibright

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Arvi does not exist for me any more. i have said my goodbyes to Pavitra Rishta and to all of Ekta's shows. i will no longer subject myself to watch any of Ekta shows.
i really hope PR comes to an end soon and that RD and Asha gets a show of their own, where they are the lead couple. These two have such an amazing chemistry both on and of screen.

even if a reunion is scripted for sometime in the future, i am not going to watch PR. we waited forever for Arman to reunite; we're still waiting. the Cv's have completely ruined Arvi's Pavitra rishta.Cry

Edited by jenelle05 - 05 September 2012 at 11:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Indra2012Ashlaikabonibright

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top