India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Comparing IPKKND to Madhubala (Page 2)

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
What would you expect from dekhna hai toh dekho Mr the great the Gautam the Hegde as screenplay planner?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oyster

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

lol didn't u know that 'dekna toh dekho' aka GH writes Madhubala too?LOLAngry

so how can anyone expect any originality, common sense, romance b/w the leads or anything!!

he is so jaded that u know he has always said he doesn't believe in love..so seems it has crept in to the stories too..cz he is trying to make us cynical too by showing romance b/w villain and a side character as the prominent story while forgetting and butchering the lead characters...

duh...he would be a romantic if he wanted to show romance b/w the leads...

so it all comes down to 'dekhna to dekho!'DeadOuch

Angry

Now this is news to me. Mr. Hedge writes for both the shows! Oh wow, no wonder why both the shows share the exact same set of problems!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dreamer-princessunara

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I agree IPK is not the same what it was till Feb...but dont compare it to MB...IPK still is far far better than any other show on TV...we r dissapointed comaring its current track with the older track...we r comparing IPK to IPK...not other shows

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HorizonOyster

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saij

IPK is way too popular and its a revenue earner for SP so they would not end the show. The show has also given SP so much global recognition. Also, SP is taking Sarun to the UK and US as they are aware of the popularity of the show.

Personally I love the show and am enjoying it very much. 

It's more about being precautious, Saij.  I have noticed that both Barun and SI are worried about TRPs of the show, which means it has significant importance. I don't live in India, so I really don't care about the TRP business but apparently that's the deciding factor. It happens to be the bitter truth that I want to avoid.  

And I'm truly happy that you're enjoying the show cuz it means a worthy break from a hectic daily schedule. So I hope that you enjoy it even more in the coming days. I on the other hand would sadly confess that my interest is dying - I wish it didn't happen! But on a more positive note, I have given up on watching the show yet, so hopefully it'll gain momentum for me too!
--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Oyster- That Mental block thing and all is corrected now in Madhubala yar. And in IPKKND, our ArShi relationship is in a good phase now!!

Shas3

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Udhay, I am sorry I didn't mean to offend you at all.  You're right.. the article must be irrelevant now. But I still felt a striking similarity and thus shared my opinion. It's just a thought.. nothing more. So don't let it bother you at all. 

--Udhay--

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
We are disappointed since IPK has set the standards very high for itself doesn't meet with them right now. Although what is transpiring on the screen right now is a headless drama, still this how is better than many others.

disheemeena

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

I agree IPK is not the same what it was till Feb...but dont compare it to MB...IPK still is far far better than any other show on TV...we r dissapointed comaring its current track with the older track...we r comparing IPK to IPK...not other shows

Like I said, IPK is the only show that I watch. So I am not in a position to compare it to any other show nor would I look down on any other show just because I don't watch it or it doesn't click with me. I'm sure there are many out there who believe that Madhubala is the best show on television. It's a judgment call, after all. 

My goal was to show how the two shows share the same set of problems. Princessunara pointed out the underlying reason by stating that the two shows are written by the same person. 

Edited by Oyster - 05 September 2012 at 11:26am

Go to top