Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why am i still watching this show?There is only Di (Page 3)

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I remember the good old days when I used to religiously tune in to SP at 7:50 and curse the clock to move faster...

But today, I actually forgot that it was 8 already..

And then when I tuned in to the episode, it was all DI DI DI DI!!

Yes, ASR vs DADI was good... But I dunno why, dadi is just not bearable for me..

I mean the utter disgust that bleeds out of me for her character makes me want to change the channel..

How the f**k does she humiliate her so-called best friends daughter so openly? How the f**k does she humiliate a mother in front of her child?

I wanted ASR to bloody throw her out of the house!

But haan, Mademoiselle Queen Bitch makes me want to freaking burn my TV to the ground. 

I swear to god I wanna kill her with my bare hands...

NO! I do NOT have an ounce of sympathy for her... Whatever bad I had felt for the child on friday has completely vanished now as I thanked god that the poor thing didnt have to ACTUALLY face the psychopath coule as parents.. Nahi toh sooner or later the child would have committed suicide! 

And yes, lastly, One-Tight-Slap to the CVs for ruining one of the most precious characters onscreen, Khushi! 

Khushi, who knew Creep never gave two hoots about the child.. Who knew he was busy figuring out ways to touch her when Anjali was freaking pregnant... Who knew he was trying to KILL or more importantly BURN her husband alive.. Has suddenly become dumb as hell and is lawyering up for Creep?? Saying he had a change of heart!! 

I actually literally went to my room's wall and hit my head at that dialogue! 

#Rantover

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

swatimalkar4GUMJANDImetitaliyaMoon_light1mangaloreCetroniaSiri22AmazingAmyCDloveRockerchicMephistoOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

RES
EDITED--
\
God...I only know how I survived Todays epi...Apart from ASR dialogue"aap yaha ayi hi kyu???"...Rest was PATHETIC...Angry

I was about to threw my remote on TV whn Saayani Anjali said "Hum kuch nahi khayege and all"...God she is a mental patient...she needs to be transferred to Asylum...else she will be a threat...OuchOuch

She came in RM on wheel chair...n then came to Arnavs house by herself...n as she reached door...she again started her drama...

GRTT CVS for giving us DIDI KI SAUT / ANJALI SAGA / SHYAMLI-EK PREM KAHANI / DIDI KI JAI HO..ClapClap

p.s.I just now wish they wont ruin KKG character...ohh they have started dat too...shitttAngry

They've ruined all the character for the sake of Anjali.

Anjali the queen.

all hail Anjali.

Anjali - the great beauty.

Anjali the leading lady.

correction--DALJEETBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchic-DKS-

vini09 Senior Member
vini09
vini09

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
This show is all about shyam and anjali now and I am not happy. Their love story, Their tradegy. Those two are getting too much screen time. I sign up to see arnav and kushi's love story hence the name ipkknd. I only watch this show for arshi and will continue to do so. I will skip the shyam/anjali scenes and grit my teeth until the show is back to normal. I can't wait for this track to end. there I said my piece.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchic

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is not star crossed love story of Arnav - Khushi , it is star crossed love story of Anjali - Shyam...

Jokes apart , they are on a bloody rampage to kill this massively loved show for a side character or for a new show??... God how the hell they assumed that ppl will watch this show if ArShi's story is sidelined ... somebody give them a bitter reality check...ppl are disgusted with Anjali/Shyam/Dadi track ... Gosh Poojali is torturing and haunting this show and viewers... and not to mention missing common sense in the plot...I mean who are they trying to fool with this pathetic script... 

As for Anjali I think she needs phsychatric help from the phsycopath Shyamji!!...Send her out of RM with sicko Shyam and her Pooja thali and also that Dadi!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CetroniaRockerchicabracadabra

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Its all about loving your <font color="#FF0000" size="6">di</font>, samjhe aap?

Dekhna hai toh dekho.

Who said it was a love story? Who the hell are Arnav and Khushi? No one watches this show for ArHi, all of us watch it to see AnJhali Manipulative Jha. Bleh.

They should change the banner. Bas. All problems solved. Have a big picture of AnJHAli and save everyone some trouble.

Dekna hai tho deko. FTW.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabra-DKS-

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I don't know why everyone is taking her so-called 'Nakhras'
If she didn't take medicine, leave it. If she won't eat anything, Okay, let it be. Whats's so special about her, just that she suffered much. Then, who made her suffer, herself and her GOD-like husband. 

No one cares to show some feelings towards our Khushi. She did a contract marriage and when nani came to know, all she could utter was ''Hum chahat hain aap ANJALI bitya ke paas mat ayie''
That's the limit...
PLUS, I'm not bashing ASR here, truly not, just very angry at CVs ... They showed Arnav crying and crying over his Di and his OTT concern for her, but just a word SORRY for Khushi after all she suffered...I mean, she just escaped death when she was tied and abandoned at the road. 
Is this really FAIR CVs? And is this FAIR when they are now trying to show Khushi in bad books?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swatimalkar4GUMJANDI..Damsel..AmazingAmyCDloveOmNaMaSteOm

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
This whole track and Daljeet single-handedly destroying the show is just pathetic!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalore..Swapnali..AmazingAmyCDloveMephisto-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

damn them all!!! i hate it!! hate it hate it hate it!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmMephisto

Go to top