Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Its all about loving your <font color="#FF0000" size="6">di</font>, samjhe aap?

Dekhna hai toh dekho.

Who said it was a love story? Who the hell are Arnav and Khushi? No one watches this show for ArHi, all of us watch it to see AnJhali Manipulative Jha. Bleh.

They should change the banner. Bas. All problems solved. Have a big picture of AnJHAli and save everyone some trouble.

Dekna hai tho deko. FTW.
Sanlicious thumbnail
I don't know why everyone is taking her so-called 'Nakhras'
If she didn't take medicine, leave it. If she won't eat anything, Okay, let it be. Whats's so special about her, just that she suffered much. Then, who made her suffer, herself and her GOD-like husband. 

No one cares to show some feelings towards our Khushi. She did a contract marriage and when nani came to know, all she could utter was ''Hum chahat hain aap ANJALI bitya ke paas mat ayie''
That's the limit...
PLUS, I'm not bashing ASR here, truly not, just very angry at CVs ... They showed Arnav crying and crying over his Di and his OTT concern for her, but just a word SORRY for Khushi after all she suffered...I mean, she just escaped death when she was tied and abandoned at the road. 
Is this really FAIR CVs? And is this FAIR when they are now trying to show Khushi in bad books?
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This whole track and Daljeet single-handedly destroying the show is just pathetic!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

damn them all!!! i hate it!! hate it hate it hate it!!
Targaryen thumbnail
I feel with you buddy. I truly do. 

I hate Anjali. PERIOD.

I have already quit watching from monday because I just cannot handle Anjali's drama anymore. 
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am fed up of saying the same thing again n again this show it not 4 arhi lovers but 4 those who wants such drumbell persons yaar n please i hate db bus i would say DEKHA HAI TO DEKHO.
sheen10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree agree agree! Can't believe this is the same show I used to stay up till 1am for to catch it live. Now I watch it on youtube and pretty much fast forward the entire episode coz its all about Poojali and Creep. 

Kudos to the CVs for ruining such an amazing show. They say all characters should be balanced, then why are Akaash, Payal etc not getting any dialogues may I ask? Why only Shyam and Rudali. I'd rather see them instead of her!!!!

All I am saying - i dont want shyam to be back into RM and get rid of Anjali plz. Send them both on a tour for 10 years since they both are depressed after losing their child
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I love your post...its not beating around the bush, just getting straight to the point. You don't like a character and the way it is being portrayed by the actor and you have every right to express your opinion the way you just did.

I agree word for word. It has gotten to the point where me and my friends groan the moment she comes on screen. That's the sign of a bad actor. I just expect a lot of hamming the moment she comes on. Its the same expressions, same baby voice, same dialogues every single time.

I have never in my life seen a side character get this much importance in a show...particularly one the fans are clearly not fond of. It's odd. 
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Why do I watch (well FF on Youtube, whilst multitasking with other tabs)

For posts like these

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3181829

Laughter my friend, is the best medicine.

I wish I could email Anjali links to these posts. I wonder if she's available at [email protected]

That should sort out her waterworks 😉
Edited by .Euphoria. - 11 years ago
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I DETEST ANJALI.

No energy left to rant.