India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why am i still watching this show?There is only Di

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I hate Anjali and i hate the way Daljeet portrays her.

Not one second goes on in the show w/o the word di. Di di di di god i am sick and tired of that word. It's not Arnva's story and sure as hell not Khuhsi's story. It's how Anjali's first marriage got broken and now how her second is ruined and how everybody has to bloody spoon feed her.

No romance. no love. Just some mundane family drama and the story of two mentally disturbed psychopaths - Anjali and Shyam. .

Whys is it Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon? i'll never understand. There is no Arhi. Ther is only Anjali and then there's Shyam. Then there's Arnav but then he only talk about 'Di', does things for 'Di'. What about what he does for Khuhsi or how happy/sad their life is.

And Khuhsi is just some side character who they've reduced to nothing.

No RC no longer even watches this show on a regular basis. But sometime i remember the gut wrenching Diwali scenes or the subtle romance during Paayash wedding and i tune to glance at Arhi but all i see is Di di di di di di di. 

I can safely say my interest in IPK has finally thinned. Maybe i can finally get some sleep, Instead of dreaming about Arhi and swooning and actually get a life.

I signed up for Arhi. I get Di.

Have i mentioned i absolutely hate Anjali? I do, i really really really do. And i hate the CVs for making this her story, when i don't even want her as a side character.

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine.swanjoyti_kumarneha543diehardffanGUMJANDIMaria395bsal420jsrira123kkksrzenjoeSham33rahMoon_lightWhite.PearlheidiBrashti24anyafan~sweet Ash~-Shaaya-Siesta1mangaloreJulie0001yongshinsun2011Maverick29Fuzzbucketarnavandkhushi1vellainsaanAmazingAmyIceflamesCetroniaSiri22Pashna.A.l.i.a.Angels11..Damsel..Japonica-Aimz-SanliciousShas3soni28sana_sugarbunTiyaliOmaRamdass.Euphoria.abracadabraKamalika..manjha-Saumya-CDloveshowstruckBarundeewani19MentalExoticaPunkin22EXPELLIARMUS.SobtiLicious.-DKS-ipkbspinkeyetvbufOmNaMaSteOmVintageWineMrDarcyfansbk2Targaryen.x-bumblebee-x.Nidsubh007serialjunkieladdoo598princessunaraxAaliya_SenbonZakura_polly_mkIWishICould.shinchan.

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Dont watch it then dude LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Yes i was debating on that, but then i remember all the good scenes and i hope for some magic. Unfortunately nothing happens. Who knows more of what they showed today, and i won't.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria3951mangaloremayuri099CetroniaPashnaShas3IceflamesCDloveshowstruckBarundeewani19OmaRamdassserialjunkieOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanTargaryen-DKS-princessunara

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

neha543diehardffanjsriMaria395diya33heidiPoojaaaaaazenjoeWhite.Pearlmayuri0991mangalore..Swapnali..sun2011Angels11..Damsel..Shas3PashnaCetroniaIceflamesSiri22AmazingAmyvellainsaanRockerchicvijji12Barundeewani19TiyaliabracadabraCDloveOmaRamdass.Euphoria.OmNaMaSteOmsbk2Targaryen-DKS-.SobtiLicious._SenbonZakura_princessunara

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

diehardffansun20111mangaloreShas3JaponicaCetroniaSiri22PashnaCDloveRockerchicabracadabraNidsubh007OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-sbk2_SenbonZakura_princessunara

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
RES
EDITED--
\
God...I only know how I survived Todays epi...Apart from ASR dialogue"aap yaha ayi hi kyu???"...Rest was PATHETIC...Angry

I was about to threw my remote on TV whn Saayani Anjali said "Hum kuch nahi khayege and all"...God she is a mental patient...she needs to be transferred to Asylum...else she will be a threat...OuchOuch

She came in RM on wheel chair...n then came to Arnavs house by herself...n as she reached door...she again started her drama...

GRTT CVS for giving us DIDI KI SAUT / ANJALI SAGA / SHYAMLI-EK PREM KAHANI / DIDI KI JAI HO..ClapClap

p.s.I just now wish they wont ruin KKG character...ohh they have started dat too...shitttAngry

Edited by aditi_arshi - 05 September 2012 at 11:18am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33heidisun2011Shas3Siri22PashnaRockerchicCDloveMrDarcyfan-DKS-princessunara

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Originally posted by Rockerchic

Originally posted by maariyah12345

Yes i was debating on that, but then i remember all the good scenes and i hope for some magic. Unfortunately nothing happens. Who knows more of what they showed today, and i won't.

They showed the Three Musketeers- Di, Dadi and Damadji -turning into the Pied Pipers of RM, all the residents on their tails.

D-D-D is it? Did some one say this was a love story? lol. Now that's a joke worth laughing at. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Aimz-abracadabraOmaRamdassOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan_SenbonZakura_

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

RES
EDITED--
\
God...I only know how I survived Todays epi...Apart from ASR dialogue"aap yaha ayi hi kyu???"...Rest was PATHETIC...Angry

I was about to threw my remote on TV whn Saayani Anjali said "Hum kuch nahi khayege and all"...God she is a mental patient...she needs to be transferred to Asylum...else she will be a threat...OuchOuch

She came in RM on wheel chair...n then came to Arnavs house by herself...n as she reached door...she again started her drama...

GRTT CVS for giving us DIDI KI SAUT / ANJALI SAGA / SHYAMLI-EK PREM KAHANI / DIDI KI JAI HO..ClapClap

p.s.I just now wish they wont ruin KKG character...ohh they have started dat too...shitttAngry

They've ruined all the character for the sake of Anjali.

Anjali the queen.

all hail Anjali.

Anjali - the great beauty.

Anjali the leading lady.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GUMJANDIsun2011OmaRamdassVintageWineMrDarcyfanprincessunara.shinchan.

Go to top