India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

CRAP Pavitra rishta

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
So all our ideas and assumptions were AS USUAL thrown aside by Ekta Kapoor and her home-breaking CV's. What today's episode showed is that Manav is a spineless idiotic no brain of a man...Archana is a foolish self-sacrificing illiterate woman...and then their kids turn out just like them...OVI selfish and crazy...and Puriv mahaan devi who only thinks about her mother...but not the man who left his own home to win her mother's approval...worked in a garage and what not...and also who confessed to her that he would break if after his mother even Purvi would leave him..but of course...Purvi had to follow madame archana's footsteps without even thinking twice...I understand that Purvi would feel guilty if Archana had to qiut her family because of Purvi's wedding..but had she thought that Ovi promised her they would accept Archana but not love her? How would Savita and the sisters who hate her so much let her leave with dignity and peace in the family? Would she not have to suffer everyday instead of living in peace with her mother and daughter and son - in - law without the crazy psychotic Deshmukh family? And chalo even if she wanted to not get married to arjun, she should have told him that we cannot get married right now...let's halt this wedding...and you try and convince ovi that you don;t love her...spend some time as her friend and help her out of her messy state of mind...Why would you compulsary make him marry her right now? What was the need of this urgent decision? And did she not think of Arjun at all? Why should he sacrifice his life to spend with ovi just for Purvis crazy family system? What about DK? What about Sulochana? Everyone who had dreams for Purvi and Arjun? Did she not think about anyone except dumbass archana who long back made terrible mistakes and let this divorce happen? W*F are they trying to portray? Savita's truth will be out...what will the difference be? Manav the headless will realize and accept Archana the drama queen...what about Purvi and what about Arjun and their severed lives? And then where does Sohum and Varsha come in? when will all the truth come out? And now does it matter? After killing Manav- Archana's relationship they have killed another Pavitra rishta of Arvi...and so next 20 years they will show someone else's love story sacrificed for Arvis relationship...what kind of nonsense is that? Instead they could have simply shown the wedding to be halted right now...Show separation...no problem with that...Let there be time for eveyrthing esle to sort out...but what is the need for getting poor Arjun married to Ovi? What kind of love sacrifice is that by spoiling somoene else;s life? 

I quit PR because this crap drama is just upsetting and it makes my IQ drop down by 100 points...I understand points like Ovi not getting time and assurance from Arjun properly so she is still stuck on thinking he loves her...I understand Purvi feeling guilty...I understand all of that...but this whole idea called "Sacrifice" for my aai and baba and marry my sister nonsense I don't understand? So Purvi wants Archana to get back with the family...and then Purvi Ovi and Teju sisters happy ever after...but Purvis brother-in-law Arjun is soeone she had an affair with and loved...and will always love I guess...how how how wrong is that and is this not INCEST? what kind of family does things like these?

Only hope is that they now don;t show new guy in Purvis life...let this be pavitra rishta and let her be like Krishna's Meera...where she loves Arjun...and doesnt spoil it by new man and new marriage,,,and all that shitty nonsense...

Anyway, I am quitting for now..so I don;t wanna know the future track until ARVI somehow magically get back tofgether,,,maybe after OVI dies...and if they show OVI having a kid with Arjun...that's the time I will personally go to ekta and slap her for having people not believe in love and marriage and relationships anymore. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sjsrs4bearhugadittyforevertaanu.Nikki.crazygirl4RDbonibright

reshma28 Senior Member
reshma28
reshma28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Manav is such a spineless  blind in his daughter's love that after coming to know about
purvi ,the adopted daughter of Archana sacrificed everything for her  aai and Baba To live happily
together whereas  his own daughter cracked a deal for it. He should be ashamed of being a
father of such a sick crazy girl,who for her  selfish reasons made a deal for it.
Moreover, Manav knows arjun doesnt love Ovi and will never love her,still he accepted
their marriage.(SBS has confirmed it).Disgusting.I am sorry to say that lately Manav's
character has been completely ruined.

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
really why didnt purvi once thought about arjun...  he did so much for her. worked in a garage , slept on floor, had to go out in rains with out umbrella, got shot twice n what not... n she just betrayed him an hour before the marriage.  she is hell bent on pushing her aai to the D's clan... i didnt even watched the epi today.  

purvi cant even understand how many people were happy with this marriage even her aai... n she could even stop the divorce with out taking ovi's help...
  i dont have any more words for it... i have already quitted pavitra rishta.. will be back if ovi n arjun marriage is a fake one...

Edited by crazygirl4u - 05 September 2012 at 11:29am
Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
This show is full of crazy and UNREALISTIC characters.

Leave that apart. I GENUINELY feel that EKTA and her CV team should be SENT TO JAIL for MAKING and SHOWING such SHOWS in TV.

Okay, so the brainless PURVI asks Arjun to marry Ovi.

Is Arjun a chair or a table? No, seriously. Who does it for anyone in the real world?

I just read the written update and what did Purvi say "hamara pyar amar hai". Really woman?

You expect him to get married to Ovi when he loved you.

Why is ARJUN made a scapegoat in all of this fiasco just to bring these 2 characters (Archana and Manav) close to each other?

GOODNESS GRACIOUS and ATROCIOUS.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7SudhaSangeetcrazygirl4RDbonibright

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
plz plz plz dont blame Manav,Archana,Ovi,Arjun or anybody for whatever happened today..
it was ONLY n ONLY PURVI,who was at fault today...
does she even realise what she has done???????????AngryAngryAngry
this is utter non sense and nothing else..AngryAngry
this cant be love,this is certainly not true love,to ask ur to- be husband to marry someone else just for the sake of ur Aai's happiness,that too just an hour before ur wedding..CryCryCry
this is just a piece of crap..
jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonibright

plz plz plz dont blame Manav,Archana,Ovi,Arjun or anybody for whatever happened today..
it was ONLY n ONLY PURVI,who was at fault today...
does she even realise what she has done???????????AngryAngryAngry
this is utter non sense and nothing else..AngryAngry
this cant be love,this is certainly not true love,to ask ur to- be husband to marry someone else just for the sake of ur Aai's happiness,that too just an hour before ur wedding..CryCryCry
this is just a piece of crap..

Did purvi put a gun on arjun head go and marry to ovi,otherwise i will kill you,purvi ask arjun,and atleast it was arjun own dis. To marry ovi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top