paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Another similarity between AD and Kunal. They only way to deal with them is by showing them akad. All this while Siddhi was being sweet with him and he was being an obnoxious brat. But in the second scene when she acts akdoo and tells him about her job, he gives a mellowed response.

Like father like son ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

loved the scene. hahahhaaha

Dono baap beta ek jaise hai. but i liked how siddhi handed him in 2nd scene. hope she keeps it up

norzar
paradigm thumbnail
Yes thats the way she needs to handle Anand..
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup even I was thinking on the same lines..till Sidhi was sweet and  nice  with Kunal he was throwing attitude at her , when she was running after him , he was rude and akaadoo with her .. the day she decided (after signing divorce papers ) to deal with him  by speaking his language .. scenario completely reversed.. Kunal started running behind Sidhi and carving for her attention.. he toned down and started  obeying her ..
so this is what going to happen with AD too I guess..
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: paradigm

Yes thats the way she needs to handle Anand..

I bet When SInal reunite she will say AD do Kadam aage hai... Take your replica and Deal with him and give me my replica...😆
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That scene was funny @ the same time it was sweet , the way AD asked sidhi, you are going to work ? lol bachara , now he will have to do whatever Abhay tells him ðŸ˜†Ad invited his own troubles ðŸ˜†Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked the scene a lot! Siddhi looked sooo cute showing akad to her son!! he is exactly like Kunal..so, she needs to deal with her like that!!
Malarkodi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snmalik4

I bet When SInal reunite she will say AD do Kadam aage hai... Take your replica and Deal with him and give me my replica...😆

that will be hilarious to watch  ðŸ¤£
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i love that scene...like father...like son...when siddhi was talking to him sweetly he never listen but when she showed akkad...he feels hurt and listen to her...i love the way siddhi handle him...this is the only way to handle kunal's replica AD...

but like father...AD only concentrates when he listens to music...both father-son are so exactly the same...
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I Just hope he does not find a Mini Richa for himself... Like Father Like Son not all the time...