India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

some thoughts...sinal...abhay (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
well currently i am enjoying the track alot...except for circus act...all i want now the parents trap to kick start and show some SiNal office romance...my only hope kunal accept the job even after knowing being his legal head...

i don't think abhay knows abt kunal-siddhi...but yes coming days he might know abt kunal-siddhi relationship and might play a cupid to unite them...currently he wants kunal as his legal advisor becos his company is going through a legal crisis...he wants kunal's knowledge in law...and is also happy to know the fact that siddhi is moving ahead in life...and he knows that siddhi as a lawyer is very hardworking and efficient...she knows her job best...with both SiNal brains...he has good lawyers appointed in his company...

i just hope with SiNal appointed as his lawyers...doesn't bring loss into his company...as we all know SiNal's profession as lawyers than abhay himself...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaMalarkodiAnkitaKarannorzar

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well currently i am enjoying the track alot...except for circus act...all i want now the parents trap to kick start and show some SiNal office romance...my only hope kunal accept the job even after knowing being his legal head...

i don't think abhay knows abt kunal-siddhi...but yes coming days he might know abt kunal-siddhi relationship and might play a cupid to unite them...currently he wants kunal as his legal advisor becos his company is going through a legal crisis...he wants kunal's knowledge in law...and is also happy to know the fact that siddhi is moving ahead in life...and he knows that siddhi as a lawyer is very hardworking and efficient...she knows her job best...with both SiNal brains...he has good lawyers appointed in his company...

i just hope with SiNal appointed as his lawyers...doesn't bring loss into his company...as we all know SiNal's profession as lawyers than abhay himself...ROFL

I too think d same...as Abhay said to Kunal too that may be u may get your future through me !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Seriously, I dont see the need to show a revenge track. Revenge what and whom. ? All is said and done over the past 9 years.

Its time for new beginnngs. Put the past behind and move forward

Fault lies on all parties...if they start the revenge track, there will be no end and again CVs will get so confused and they will go another leap. So enough. Not interested to see SINAL Abhay revenge. Story should just move in with Richa's exposure and SINAL reunion with Kunal' professional climb to success and so on...

Haven't we seen enough revenge by Richa for past 1 year and they still haven't come out of it.

I just started to watch the show on TV . If they show revenge crap , that's it . I will be calling it a day.

No revenge crap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikad.padmini

Go to top