Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

some thoughts...sinal...abhay (Page 2)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by d.padmini

I dont mind her using a reverse psychology to retain Kunal but it should be in a logical way ..
 she can provoke him that when he has moved on and does not care for her then  why is he quitting due to her presence , if it is her presence bothering him ,then to accept that he still thinking about her  .. something on those lines..

i wont mind that from siddhi's side, but i dont wnat her to pretend to be couple with abhay, just to provoke kc, bec then she is herslef giving abhay wrong signal's

i am more concerned about kunal's actions, bec he can surely think abhay gave him job bec of siddhi and he will be pissed off that he has to work under siddhi. they has to be ap purpose behind why siddhi is legal head and kunal has to report to her

norzar

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

hi

Yes there must be some sensational twist with Abhay waiting to happen.

With Kunal's dialogue don't know what to think. It is same as Part 1 dialogue after getting job. 
What if they show KC taking revenge from Siddhi by trying to be head of legal department?

But if revenge track takes place, well again good bye to trps

abhay turning negative wont be sensational, bec its rather predictable as per history of balaji shows and this show in particular, so maybe he already knows about sinal and secretly playing cupid?

kc taking revenge over siddhi to be legal head is possible, but he will know na abhay siddhi are close and he wont have much of a chance, unless he hides some imp paper and fakes to siddhi that he will trap abhay, so siddhi resigns.|?????

norzar

I too under no circumstances want Abhay to turn negative.
KC taking revenge on Siddhi by hiding paper or working against Abhay's company; well just more ways to ruin KC as if what they showed isn't enough. We hope things will improve but with this it will go further down and so will the trps.

to be honest with you i have no hopes form the cvs, they are surely building up to some crap track/twist, 

plus dont think from precap, siddhi may get to know kunal did no work for 9 yrs, and is poor etc, so wont she yet again start her mahaan gameplan where she will try to keep him on the job and may even pretend to be with abhay or annoy kunal by saying she is a gold digger indeed

norzar

Siddhi's mahaanta may have worked in past but right now it wouldn't fit at all.
If Siddhi comes to know about how pathetic KC was (still don't know why to fullest) for 9 years; well how does that fit with him marrying creature and having a son. Creature left KC for money so if he is poor why still be with him and all nonsense?
Also Sulekha's self-talk will give way for more nonsense.

So that would be beyond stupid. How CVs handle KC; really I am beyond my limits with how much they will ridicule him?

Edited by jay_bpm - 05 September 2012 at 11:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SV_20

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
100% i think kunal will not work. if he come to know siddhi his boss. he left the company asap .siddhi will not stop him that 100% sure. present track he don't know value of life and family.chopra family happy with this decession.this sure cvs will not reunited now. kunal need to learn more lesson abovt life.he is careless about life. he know only one anand c only now. 
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by san_bsp020

100% i think kunal will not work. if he come to know siddhi his boss. he left the company asap .siddhi will not stop him that 100% sure. present track he don't know value of life and family.chopra family happy with this decession.this sure cvs will not reunited now. kunal need to learn more lesson abovt life.he is careless about life. he know only one anand c only now. 

i feel for his mothers operation he may have to stick by the job

if siddhi knows kunal didnt work for yrs, she may do something so he doesnt leave job

norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
hi

hi

hi

Yes there must be some sensational twist with Abhay waiting to happen.

With Kunal's dialogue don't know what to think. It is same as Part 1 dialogue after getting job. 
What if they show KC taking revenge from Siddhi by trying to be head of legal department?

But if revenge track takes place, well again good bye to trps

abhay turning negative wont be sensational, bec its rather predictable as per history of balaji shows and this show in particular, so maybe he already knows about sinal and secretly playing cupid?

kc taking revenge over siddhi to be legal head is possible, but he will know na abhay siddhi are close and he wont have much of a chance, unless he hides some imp paper and fakes to siddhi that he will trap abhay, so siddhi resigns.|?????

norzar

I too under no circumstances want Abhay to turn negative.
KC taking revenge on Siddhi by hiding paper or working against Abhay's company; well just more ways to ruin KC as if what they showed isn't enough. We hope things will improve but with this it will go further down and so will the trps.

to be honest with you i have no hopes form the cvs, they are surely building up to some crap track/twist, 

plus dont think from precap, siddhi may get to know kunal did no work for 9 yrs, and is poor etc, so wont she yet again start her mahaan gameplan where she will try to keep him on the job and may even pretend to be with abhay or annoy kunal by saying she is a gold digger indeed

norzar

Siddhi's mahaanta may have worked in past but right now it wouldn't fit at all.
If Siddhi comes to know about how pathetic KC was (still don't know why to fullest) for 9 years; well how does that fit with him marrying creature and having a son. Creature left KC for money so if he is poor why still be with him and all nonsense?
Also Sulekha's self-talk will give way for more nonsense.

So that would be beyond stupid. How CVs handle KC; really I am beyond my limits with how much they will ridicule him?

jay maybe surekha will know the truth first but will hide form siddhi and abhay?

if siddhi was intelligent i doubt she will spend 9 yrs in jail for the crime she never committed. i am sure she wont be able to figure out anything.

she may give another reason for ie that kunal felt guility for her so didnt work, or she may think bec of his attitude he doesnt get work etc

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
You may be right.. I got the feeling that Abhay might be knowing about Sinal too. He did send some spies to investigate KC! So, may be. 

I don't want revenge track from Kunal. Please CVs.. don't dish out all that crap on us.. we have suffered enough.. time to sit back and enjoy Sinal!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikanorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by hima2012

You may be right.. I got the feeling that Abhay might be knowing about Sinal too. He did send some spies to investigate KC! So, may be. 

I don't want revenge track from Kunal. Please CVs.. don't dish out all that crap on us.. we have suffered enough.. time to sit back and enjoy Sinal!!

abhay knowing all and playing cupid can be a sensational twist in my opinion, bec not many will look at it that way. he did hear from one of his workers yesterday too that after kc wife left him, he stopped living, so he knows kc never married again. 

exactly sinal magic gave cvs 2.6 trp, they can do better without adding any revenge garbage

norzar
d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
yes you are right Hima.. from past few episodes .. looks like things are falling in place and have tarted enjoying the show except for the clown family scenes which i hate to core ..
 but yes dont want any revenge tracks ..
 want to see SINAL being professional and working keeping all their personal issues aside  .. love to see them in single frame , their nok jhok , arguments, some passionate moments etc.. but no revenge please CVs.. show some mercy on us if not for our sake at-least for TRPs sake...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikanorzar

Go to top