India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Riva-Vikram-Sugni Triangle

seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Apparently from today's episode what the show looks like to me is it is Riva-Vikram-Sugni triangle rather than Adi-Sugni-Vikram triangle.
Adi should follow his mamaji without questioning much.That suits him,his lean figure and voice..I could not digest this new actor as adi.
To me sugni still loves Vikram.She is getting weak in pesence of him.that is a symbol of love.
Riva is adamant getting her way with Vikram.I wonder is she going to appoint any supari killer or what?Big smileLOL
So it clearly love triangle between riva-vik-sug.Vikram is so charismatic that al the gals are fighting fo him.though i dint like hm begging to sugni for a kiss or whateverConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunherimuktha_cute

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

i thought same
reva looks perfectly sane normal. There is no madness in her especially seeing precap.
so we will get to see now pati patni aur wohs.
will call it quadrangle reva-vicky-sugni-adi

muktha_cuteLaila2009

ven Goldie
ven
ven

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, well done!
I have not posted for a long time, but due to the promo of TVS and Sugni I watched the epi...It was not bad.

I too believe that Sugni still love TVS and hope that they get together soon.

I still believe that there is a twist coming our way...and Reva is very much normal. She and some one working together in this plot.

Please NO Adi and Sugni jodiThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
If riva is normal and along with someone she is plotting then that twist is worse than other twist...a wife is acting as insane ???for what reason?
it is not looking like a healthy marriage relation if wife has to act like insane especially after so many time when she return...They both husband and wife should happy to see each other.Vikram was not happy to see her and now it seems she is all acting as insane...

i myself will become insane ...

Vikram is behaving seductive old man looking for a chance...suddenly cv changed his character..they lost their little patient and as usual thought no need to show any twist logically to these bloody viwers..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

venJulieDForeverSHINeeLaila2009

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
so there is some mystery behind it
where was she 1yr?
is she real reva or some other women came like her for the property?
i think this women have some bf and she is perfectly sane but acting like insane tats y doctor is even confused abt her state and thinking it as emotional disturbance of loosing child

venJulieD

sunheri Groupbie
sunheri
sunheri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Yes it seems there is some mystery with Riva...who was she talking on phone?
And I also did not like TVS begging sugni for a kiss or maybe he needed assurance that sugni still likes him and probably he got little pushy second time ...I think now TVS should let sugni alone and let sugni think of old memories and miss him ...I would like to see sugni's love for TVS too ...now that .she has few days to think and has also  seen riva behave with TVS...also she should have noticed that Riva did not know that TVS did not like eggplant( so basically riva does not care about TVS at all) ... she should be able to think rationally and figure out that TVS-Riva marriage is not working out !!! and stop listening to Adi ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

venmuktha_cuteVinnie79

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Rewa the dutiful Indian wife who has a nephew fighting tooth and nail for her, her husbands love giving up her life for her and the viewers going gaga how TVS should stick by her in sickness and good health has also joined the crew of villians and tried killing her husband twice but did not succeed wonder whether she has called someone to try the third time on her behalf.

Looks like Gulb and Sugni are in for a shock, but again they will blame it on TVS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged

You are probably right Suneri.I am just don't expect the CVs to show anything good about TVS.

I don't think TVS realised that Sugni has given up on them so may be he needed some assurance from her and got bit pushy.

I agree he needs to get rid of that stubble and air of misery and be strong person who explains things to her calmly and show her how much he loves her.

When he said in the temple about proof of his love was that he came to the temple not to see god but her she was for a moment touched and I think he needs more of those type of conversations along with sharing with her what's going on, throubing him etc but unfortunately I do not seeing it happening.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index