Debate Mansion

The price of development... (Page 2)

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by sarasingh86

i disagree. Fate of the country  depends on literacy rate, system and political /economical policies
. Other countries might effect but cannot play such significant role unless they are tightly coupled in terms of  trades to great extent

Sara Ouch

I ll agree with your disagreement with alacrity ...But it seems like everyone is agreeing with everyone else on everything a bit too much ...Too much agreement to sounds scary too.  LOL

Okay ...Looks like I have finally found something to disagree with. Your last statement :  unless they are tightly coupled in terms of  trades to great extent <<<   of course the economies around the world are coupled with each other. World is a global Economic village now ...A symphony composed with economic tunesof many nations together ... that every nation dances to ...If one tune is outta rhythm ...the whole symphony starts to sound strident LOL   

Yeah very tightly coupled they are Tongue Much like Me with my Bf / GF LOL 

The exception being the Nations whose economies rely solely upon the amount of weed they produce ...LOL  << Kidding here Tongue
 Haha Keep making such seriously cute posts Tongue I like em Big smile

@Bold - I meant , it depends how much developing country is dependent on developed one in terms of trade(Import n export)  . It matters in that case. Being self dependent to is important but entirely relying on basic day to day things is hindrance to development.Otherwise yes I agree that every country is involved with almost other to extent of seeking benefits.

I have completely forgotten.Were u in BB5 forum
Confused

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

@Bold - I meant , it depends how much developing country is dependent on developed one in terms of trade(Import n export)  . It matters in that case. Being self dependent to is important but entirely relying on basic day to day things is hindrance to development.Otherwise yes I agree that every country is involved with almost other to extent of seeking benefits.

Confused

Sara Tongue 

Haha ..Yeah you illustrated that pretty neatly ...Must extol ya for your endeavor to enlighten me even when I'm pickled LOL .. Yeah Self dependence it is ..The Key word Tongue So are you a Developed Girl ? Or a Developing Girl ? Tongue  I mean self dependent or still rely upon others like em! The parents / Husband / Children ...for living Tongue <<< Sheesh! I'm kidding there ...

BB5 ? Oh! yeah that riot of a show ..Haha ..No actually I was behind the slammer those days Tongue and they didn't allow us prisoners such privileges .. I mean watching TV shows and Partaking forum discussions etc LOL Sad people we are Ouch

Haha Never mind .Forgetting things is my forte too  LOL It takes me 2 hours each morning to remember who I am ..LOL 

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Confused

Sara Tongue 

Haha ..Yeah you illustrated that pretty neatly ...Must extol ya for your endeavor to enlighten me even when I'm pickled LOL .. Yeah Self dependence it is ..The Key word Tongue So are you a Developed Girl ? Or a Developing Girl ? Tongue  I mean self dependent or still rely upon others like em! The parents / Husband / Children ...for living Tongue <<< Sheesh! I'm kidding there ...

BB5 ? Oh! yeah that riot of a show ..Haha ..No actually I was behind the slammer those days Tongue and they didn't allow us prisoners such privileges .. I mean watching TV shows and Partaking forum discussions etc LOL Sad people we are Ouch

Haha Never mind .Forgetting things is my forte too  LOL It takes me 2 hours each morning to remember who I am ..LOL 

@Bold - oh God ur funny . LOLIt wouldn't hurt to tell in which forum we interacted.LOL It has to be BB, bz i don't drool for anything else other than BB  in here
lOL. I was self dependent girl couple of months backWink. Basically i was studying n working . Now again I m back to being dependent on my parents , wanted to enlighten myself n now  I m looking forward to be in "Developed girl" category againOuch Big smile

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Confused

@Bold - oh God ur funny . LOLIt wouldn't hurt to tell in which forum we interacted.LOL It has to be BB, bz i don't drool for anything else other than BB  in here
lOL. I was self dependent girl couple of months backWink. Basically i was studying n working . Now again I m back to being dependent on my parents , wanted to enlighten myself n now  I m looking forward to be in "Developed girl" category againOuch Big smile

Sara WTH Tongue

Its amazing how you can remember things and events that never took place LOL Or are you reminiscent of your past life ? I bet I was a MAJOR part of that LOL  ..Haha Yeah ..I too remember a bit of that now LOL  

Aww..Don't be forlorn of hope Sara Ouch You ll become independent / Self Dependent very soon Ouch ...I too would ..How about we starting to depend on each other for everything ? LOL Haha Yeah ..We have been badgering our parents for long ...Let's put an end to their agony LOL  They have endured us beyond all endurance LOL I so wanna see ya Develop again..and this time FOREVER Tongue

@ The Topic ..Um ..Yeah ...Its pretty cleat that most economies these days depend on each other ..The nations who import most goods like to keep their currencies pricey and those who rely on Exports tend to keep their's low ..Like China .with their cheeky Yuan policy ...Their banks buy USD like crazy when Yuan makes a stupendous move northwards ...The commodity prices fluctuate according to their manufacturing / Import data ...Which in turn affects other nations that use em to produce their goods ..Inflation and Deflation ..both lead to depression ..like the one in the 70's ..

Haha...I guess I should stop right here unless I wanna talk to myself LOL Sheesh! I'm crazy LOL

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Confused

Sara WTH Tongue

Its amazing how you can remember things and events that never took place LOL Or are you reminiscent of your past life ? I bet I was a MAJOR part of that LOL  ..Haha Yeah ..I too remember a bit of that now LOL  

Aww..Don't be forlorn of hope Sara Ouch You ll become independent / Self Dependent very soon Ouch ...I too would ..How about we starting to depend on each other for everything ? LOL Haha Yeah ..We have been badgering our parents for long ...Let's put an end to their agony LOL  They have endured us beyond all endurance LOL I so wanna see ya Develop again..and this time FOREVER Tongue

@ The Topic ..Um ..Yeah ...Its pretty cleat that most economies these days depend on each other ..The nations who import most goods like to keep their currencies pricey and those who rely on Exports tend to keep their's low ..Like China .with their cheeky Yuan policy ...Their banks buy USD like crazy when Yuan makes a stupendous move northwards ...The commodity prices fluctuate according to their manufacturing / Import data ...Which in turn affects other nations that use em to produce their goods ..Inflation and Deflation ..both lead to depression ..like the one in the 70's ..

Haha...I guess I should stop right here unless I wanna talk to myself LOL Sheesh! I'm crazy LOL

@Bold - I seriously think I m suffering from partial memory Loss or you are making me believe so.
@Bold -  Agree.

" Depression"  thats whatUS is going towards . Hail those who love to buy everything on loan and hate to save. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Confused

@Bold - I seriously think I m suffering from partial memory Loss or you are making me believe so.
@Bold -  Agree.

" Depression"  thats whatUS is going towards . Hail those who love to buy everything on loan and hate to save. LOL

Sara  Smile

True that Tongue  ..I too suffer from memory loss along with other much serious syndromes LOL
Hence I always jot down everything in a diary ...My name ..My password ...I hope I don't forget that diary somewhere ...I mean that would be my last day on IF and everywhere else LOL  

@ The Topic : Haha ..The topic is cute like us ..That's the only something I remember about that ..Tongue Let me scroll up a bit and re read what the topic is ...Aww ..Yeah ... Development ..Right ...You are right Ouch And  I'm not wrong either Ouch ... The debt burden it is ...The eventual ramifications of which is far more severe that previously believed. Making people avail of Loans ..Teaser Loans ..Other loans ..is simply not the way  to keep the economies  engines rumbling ..Ouch  ...Savings is the KEY ..Yeah ..Save more ..And let the liquidity in the financial system be routed to more meaningful causes ...That make people's lives groovier ..Smile

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

@Bold -  Agree.

Sara  Smile

True that Tongue  ..I too suffer from memory loss along with other much serious syndromes LOL
Hence I always jot down everything in a diary ...My name ..My password ...I hope I don't forget that diary somewhere ...I mean that would be my last day on IF and everywhere else LOL  

@ The Topic : Haha ..The topic is cute like us ..That's the only something I remember about that ..Tongue Let me scroll up a bit and re read what the topic is ...Aww ..Yeah ... Development ..Right ...You are right Ouch And  I'm not wrong either Ouch ... The debt burden it is ...The eventual ramifications of which is far more severe that previously believed. Making people avail of Loans ..Teaser Loans ..Other loans ..is simply not the way  to keep the economies  engines rumbling ..Ouch  ...Savings is the KEY ..Yeah ..Save more ..And let the liquidity in the financial system be routed to more meaningful causes ...That make people's lives groovier ..Smile

[/QUOTE]

Sticking only to topic and ignoring memory loss jumble  @Bold - I agree with your point
rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seoulbeats

The developed world is fundamentally responsible for poverty in developing countries. What say?

I don't agree with the statement that the developed world is fundamentally responsible for poverty in developing countries. It may be true during the time of colonial period where the european countries were enslaving the rest of the world and taking all the freedom of choices and exploiting the resources. Nowadays we can still say that the rich is still now exploiting the natural resources of the poor but now they have a choice. The reason why they are still underdeveloped or not developing is because they have a bad management system from the government. I mean look at Africa especially the sub-saharan africa. They have Ethnicity, Race and Religion issues when the government body change the whole system crumbles down and they start a new organization and organizing from the very bottom. And then not to mention the chaos and civil wars in the countries itself. It is not because of the rich countries. And there are a whole lot of other endless issues why the country stay poor. 

Go to top