Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you for the dedication. And, the scene was beautifully done... It actually did take me back to that part of CE, so you got the emotions down pat.

I love the turn you added in there, and how well you drew it out... It flowed and blended well, you could feel it building, and then it came about... and I adore when that happens in a story.

You're a marvel, Ridz Cracker!!

Muuuahhh!!
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Thank you for the dedication. And, the scene was beautifully done... It actually did take me back to that part of CE, so you got the emotions down pat.

I love the turn you added in there, and how well you drew it out... It flowed and blended well, you could feel it building, and then it came about... and I adore when that happens in a story.

You're a marvel, Ridz Cracker!!

Muuuahhh!!

You really are too good to me! This makes my day...err night! ;) LOL! And that siggy would keep me occupied very well in my dreams!

<3

N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heart wrenching.. i can understand where arnav is coming from.. but as khushi.. what is garima's mistake if his father lied to her.. she didn't know he was married.. if garima is at fault then khushi is as well.. because the same scenario is with khushi-shyam.

beautifully written..
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Broke my heart. . I wish he hadnt asked her to make a choice.. 😒
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
ooofff. res. Goddammit. I'm crying at work. AGAIN.
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wohoo !!

This was great Ridz !
And thanks for the inspiration too Anne, I wanted an OS from Ridz so long !!

And this was beautifully written ! And something that's so possible seeing teh current epis !
Gosh man, Im telling you CVs surely do wanna lead us into depression !

And this was written beautifully !
And the last line, about him not having to choose in the end ! Gosh !

Loved it !
insanelycrazy thumbnail
*sigh*

that was wonderful, and amazing and s touching.. I loved the Last line, "guess he didn't have to make a choice afterall"

its amazing how people can go so mental, blaming, abusing and in this case hurting and punishing somebody with no fault of theirs. It's not Khushi's fault, heck she didn't even know wat happened. But she's the one who will face it all, Because arnav decided to punish her for something his father did, to not only his mother but to khushi's too. Stupid Bafoon. gaaahh!!

Loved it, and this was bloody brilliant!

p.s. i just love how every1 is in OS mood nowadays!! yayyiee :D :D :D
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...how amazingly heartbreaking...I hope that makes sense...if it doesn't then all I want to say it was great...and the end...*sigh* something I hope we won't have to see but a part of me wants to...Thank you for the PM
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u r so rite it isnt about choices i know what garima did was wrong but how can arnav expect khushi to break all ties with her she took care of here when she had no one

just amazing work dear loved the OS
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Such a heart wrenching os.. Very touchy.. Beautifuly written.. Loved it to core