Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Usools Of Kunal Chopra What a Come Back... (Page 3)

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

I believe all his usools went to drain the moment his son had to lose his innocence due to the incapability of his dad. Any usool that comes in a way of parenthood is a shame on the parent.
I want him to say at least once that He will never talk about his Usools again. 

He admits and then what? Again back to where he started since he believes that earth is round so he can go in circles? what's the point in admitting his mistake when he can not rectify it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranTheBhairainbowgirl

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

I believe all his usools went to drain the moment his son had to lose his innocence due to the incapability of his dad. Any usool that comes in a way of parenthood is a shame on the parent.
I want him to say at least once that He will never talk about his Usools again. 

He admits and then what? Again back to where he started since he believes that earth is round so he can go in circles? what's the point in admitting his mistake when he can not rectify it. 
Ofcourse Bhavi... I would not want to repeat him those dialogues... In other words dont sound like Mr. Fake...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Bhavi

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Mr Kunal Chopra Talked about his so called Usools again in today's Episode...

Guess he only talks about Usools when he is Employed and forget about them when he is not working or at least when he cannot make sense... 

After what he had done to Siddhi and his so called new freindship with Richa i thought this Usool talk will never come again from his mouth... But he proved me wrong today and started Bragging about his Usools...
Usool... are you sure.. you heard the right thing? i think kaan baj rahe hai aapke... he must have said  eskool... and u heard usool ROFL LOL

AnkitaKaranTheBhai

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
After what he had done to Siddhi and his so called new freindship with Richa i thought this Usool talk will never come again from his mouth... But he proved me wrong today and started Bragging about his Usools...
[/QUOTE] Usool... are you sure.. you heard the right thing? i think kaan baj rahe hai aapke... he must have said  eskool... and u heard usool ROFL LOL[/QUOTE]

Today is Joke Day Nidhi... You cracked me up ROFL Now I have other thoughts may be he said "Its Cool" or like Prof Dubey says "Eskool My Bhoy" and i heard Usools...

Can you get official written Transcript for me?? LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samaira32nancy1996AnkitaKaran

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Very well said salman...till now the usools were dipped in alcohol now that he's not taken to the bottle his usools have come back Dead seriously the whole episode was dedicated and focused on kunal and his usools which surfaces once in a blue moon Angry 

I just so don't want to see Mr Akdo showing khali peeli attitude to everyone, especially siddhi and make her feel like she committed hara-kiri Dead dhongi usool hai uske sirf dialogue bazi ke kaam aate hai aur kisi ke liye nahi Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaShehnaz.KAnkitaKaranTheBhai-Bhavinorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Very well said salman...till now the usools were dipped in alcohol now that he's not taken to the bottle his usools have come back Dead seriously the whole episode was dedicated and focused on kunal and his usools which surfaces once in a blue moon Angry 

I just so don't want to see Mr Akdo showing khali peeli attitude to everyone, especially siddhi and make her feel like she committed hara-kiri Dead dhongi usool hai uske sirf dialogue bazi ke kaam aate hai aur kisi ke liye nahi Dead

you know i still dont understand who he thinks he is. i mean i still the rem the party episode. why did he show unrequired attitude to abhay there. what had abhay done anyways 

reg siddhi, if he strats to show off infront of her, i hope she puts him in her place

kunal's attitude and siddhi's crying, i hate to the core

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaShehnaz.KrainbowgirlAnkitaKaran-Bhavi

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

His Khali Peeli Attitude will be there but Siddhi handles him well so i can see Siddhi will give him work which may not be as per his Usools... 

For Gaurav sake, I think he should take a vacation at least for 1 Year. Sabbatical...and let Kunal pay all the xpenses. 

Siddhi Kunal ko Office main Theek kare and in House Gaurav.. Best way to teach new Usools

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikarainbowgirlAnkitaKaran-Bhavi

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Usool... are you sure.. you heard the right thing? i think kaan baj rahe hai aapke... he must have said  eskool... and u heard usool ROFL LOL[/QUOTE]

Today is Joke Day Nidhi... You cracked me up ROFL Now I have other thoughts may be he said "Its Cool" or like Prof Dubey says "Eskool My Bhoy" and i heard Usools...

Can you get official written Transcript for me?? LOLLOL
[/QUOTE] Theek se suna aapne nahin.. toh aap leke aao transcript.. mere ko kyun saza mil rahi hai.. ROFL
Ya i think Kunal said somethiing else... but everyone single person on earth heard it wrong ...LOL Bechara Kunal no wonder his actions are  so misunderstood ROFLBoli log samjh nahin pate actions toh door ki baat hai...

Edited by nancy1996 - 05 September 2012 at 12:10pm

AnkitaKaranTheBhai

Go to top