Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: snmalik4

Today is Joke Day Nidhi... You cracked me up 🤣 Now I have other thoughts may be he said "Its Cool" or like Prof Dubey says "Eskool My Bhoy" and i heard Usools...

Can you get official written Transcript for me?? 😆😆

Theek se suna aapne nahin.. toh aap leke aao transcript.. mere ko kyun saza mil rahi hai.. 🤣
Ya i think Kunal said somethiing else... but everyone single person on earth heard it wrong ...😆 Bechara Kunal no wonder his actions are  so misunderstood 🤣Boli log samjh nahin pate actions toh door ki baat hai... [/QUOTE]

I just want the Official Transcript so i can proove kisne sahi suna... Khair I love the humour in this confusion...
[/QUOTE] Request for official transcript was put forward in front of Ms. Ekta Kapoor, however she refused to share the transcript... fearing plagiarismROFL
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just want the Official Transcript so i can proove kisne sahi suna... Khair I love the humour in this confusion...
Request for official transcript was put forward in front of Ms. Ekta Kapoor, however she refused to share the transcript... fearing plagiarism🤣

than I believe what I heard and saw was correct... 🤣
nancy1996 thumbnail

Request for official transcript was put forward in front of Ms. Ekta Kapoor, however she refused to share the transcript... fearing plagiarism🤣[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Its fine... you can live in ur illusion.. but I am telling he was saying eskool... eskool.. u just heard usool.. log wohi sunte aur samjhte hain jo woh sunna chahte hain 😆
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nancy1996

Request for official transcript was put forward in front of Ms. Ekta Kapoor, however she refused to share the transcript... fearing plagiarism🤣

Its fine... you can live in ur illusion.. but I am telling he was saying eskool... eskool.. u just heard usool.. log wohi sunte aur samjhte hain jo woh sunna chahte hain 😆  

Nidhi: Just checked Kunal's Dictionary

Eskool: Principle
Usools: Principle aka Eskool  🤣
nancy1996 thumbnail

Its fine... you can live in ur illusion.. but I am telling he was saying eskool... eskool.. u just heard usool.. log wohi sunte aur samjhte hain jo woh sunna chahte hain 😆  

ROFLROFL 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mr Kunal Chopra Talked about his so called Usools again in today's Episode...

Guess he only talks about Usools when he is Employed and forget about them when he is not working or at least when he cannot make sense... 

After what he had done to Siddhi and his so called new freindship with Richa i thought this Usool talk will never come again from his mouth... But he proved me wrong today and started Bragging about his Usools...

On a lighter note, everyone forgot that 9 years ago our "usoolon wala hero" declared in the temple before his family that "Kunal Chopra mar gaya"... So the usoolon wala guy died that day and he is re-born now (with all his usools) 😆

When KC is alive and living as KC - usools are applicable, else not
BornHyper thumbnail
👍🏼

👏
san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kunal usools die when siddhi decide that she will went jail on that day only. now he usools looking like fake. he liveing only for anand.thank you cv bring happy back in the form of siddhi and jr anand.we all waiting for days. please share your view .
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

On a lighter note, everyone forgot that 9 years ago our "usoolon wala hero" declared in the temple before his family that "Kunal Chopra mar gaya"... So the usoolon wala guy died that day and he is re-born now (with all his usools) 😆

When KC is alive and living as KC - usools are applicable, else not

Shweta you woke me up again😆 😆. Meaning even his usools is playing hide and seek with him like his luck??😕
BornHyper thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Shweta you woke me up again😆 😆. Meaning even his usools is playing hide and seek with him like his luck??😕

@Bold - Yes that is also true.

So from my POV usool is an "on demand" commodity (if i may say so) available for use on "need basis"...