Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

WU-5th Sept-Ridz se Peecha chudana na mumkin hai !

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
WU

-Megs realizes Mohan paid the fees and Prerna asking as to what she wants and both MM lost in Nepal FB's and Megs comes n silently ankhon hi ankhon mein thanks Mohan.

-Mohan on bike in Mohalla meets up with Indu and she shows him her pyaari bahu Ridz and Moha is like what is all this and Indu accuses Megs again and Mohan is livid and Ridz too accuses Megs of trapping Mohan and Mohan is like oh really everyone dus take advantage of me and tells Indu as to how n why he married Ridz

Ridz showing her vamp selfLOL and Indu joining her and Guru also tells Mohan abt Venu's visit to Ridz ki place

-Renu trying to get info out of addu but Megs comes n takes him away and asks Renu not to involve the kids and ask her directly and she realizes that Renu heard their convo abt Ridz and Mohan arrives in Vyas land to speak to Megs

Megha tells Mohan that Renu overheard them talking and asked Addu about Ridz. Mohan says soon Renu won't need to ask Addu as she will know the truth. He says Ridz told Mom lies that I married you without informing her and even you know that is not true. Megha says I don't know anything and I don't want to know also. She says all I want is that VJS should not come to know of this. Mohan says I want to talk to you about this. Megha says why don't you understand and why are you stubborn... Nanhi listening to all this.

Precap: Guru sleeping and someone knocks on the door. Guru opens the door to find Ridz standing dressed in a saree. Guru says bhaiya is not here. Ridz says but I am here. Ridz says I am at my husbands place where a wife can only leave on a arthi ShockedClap...ROFL

Comment PlssEmbarrassed
'Like Bela I was widowed when very young'- Madhuri Sanjeev

Edited by -RD- - 06 September 2012 at 11:11am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashahcirswarajgirshiny3skapu80SoupzLuvchoc-Eni-Adil14Dee_76blmadhuriIshaqzaadeJumanaLoveKunalswavai2subiamanfatim30Aish_21DCgirl416905TheSnowmanpoo_supi-Khush-MR21knrajiMeera_Ka_Mohanhookedaashu_amsaumiee-Srushti-Fallen AngelpeachesnplumsSenpoosonu-monu-RadhaRani--Swetha-

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
itne sad track me jab koi show to dekh ra nahi hai aise update dheere dheere padne me theek lagta hai.

thanks for bearing the show!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish_21Dee_76Meera_Ka_Mohanhooked

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

itne sad track me jab koi show to dekh ra nahi hai aise update dheere dheere padne me theek lagta hai.

me not watching either friend is telling me whats happeningLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76swavai2aashu_amMeera_Ka_MohanSenpoosonu-monu-Swetha-

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

Originally posted by nb.neha

me not watching either friend is telling me whats happeningLOL

LOLgood!! aisa hi karo. sab dekhna band kr do. fitr SS, channel wale hi bachenge show dekhne ke liye. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anumadhufatim30Dee_76blmadhuriJumanaLoveKunalChytra-RD-hookedMeera_Ka_Mohanaashu_amSenpoosonu-monu-Swetha-

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
thank for the update Pooji Hug

OH MY GOD hate off those PPL  who watching ...!

Ridz  you such a

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuriMeera_Ka_Mohan-Swetha-

unitedAP Groupbie
unitedAP
unitedAP

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.nothing to watch.will start to watch the the show after psycho's permanent departure.until those SS people enjoys their fav track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Pooja ! Hug
Aaj ke epi mein..sab se best was Raddi ke dialog's.. ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuri

JumanaLoveKunal Goldie
JumanaLoveKunal
JumanaLoveKunal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Well nice episode even i'm in love with Ridz new vamp faceLOL I realy hope nanhi will help mohan to get megha back in his life but nanhi dont know y her mom is angry on mohan...but when nanhi also know about MR marriage how she will feels about mohan?Confused Well addu will be happy that megha is angry with mohan but nanhi & jiji will very very very sad & that i can't seeCry
BTW thnx for WUHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Senpoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index