India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

do arjun really love purvi

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Arjun always says he loves purvi very much he cant live without her,but after todays episode purvi ask him to marry ovi and he agrees what wrong with him,and next we see him marry with ovi,so arjun you can go to hell with ovi your love for purvi is not true,you dont love her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28_OrChiD_

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i mean i dont beleive this,purvi BLACKMAILED arjun,it was foolish on his part but it was purvi fault who wanted to b mahaan
the fact is arjun luvs purvi,ovi luvs arjun
but purvi only luvs her mom
she choosed her over her fiance who cld die for her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lukin4goodSoapkhushikulz19muktha_cuteJaishankar.Senorita.Dabulls23

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
no i dnt think so, did'nt u see how badly Purvi force him to do so, she was bagging him badly, anyone who really loves his/her partner do the same which arjun did.

but i can't blame anyone, i want just to slap on cvs, heartless!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushikulz19

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

i mean i dont beleive this,purvi BLACKMAILED arjun,it was foolish on his part but it was purvi fault who wanted to b mahaan
RIght on Sherma...

Purvi should have never carried this love charades with Arjun after knowing the fact that he was engaged to Ovi..She should have stayed the heck away from him...If Arjun did not love Ovi than let him break engagement with Ovi...Things would not have been this bad for Ovi, Manav and deshmukhs...

What is the end result after 3 months of love?  Purvi chose her mother over her love for Arjun...Arjun dumped his father's name, honor and business for Purvi's love and Archu's challange to prove his love for purvi...

Ovi never demanded to prove anything from Arjun...She accepted him for who and what he was..

I know Arjun is not marrying Ovi for sure...this is all the drama...But even if he does it is the blessings in disguise for him...Actually now he will know how it feels to be dumped by someone...He will feel the same pain-hurt...Karma is the biggest B...What goes around does come around when least expected...This aurat the worst specie of mother will not bless Ovi when she touches Archana's feet to get blessings...

Why women like Archana-Purvi fall in love with men?  They have no intentions of keeping those relationships...They should remain single and mingle with Aai and Aaji and keep that stupid Pavitra Rishta going...WHy put men thru hell in the name of love???Angry  In that process hurt other women who might be in love with those men..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteJulieD.Nikki.shermabonibright

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

RIght on Sherma...

Purvi should have never carried this love charades with Arjun after knowing the fact that he was engaged to Ovi..She should have stayed the heck away from him...If Arjun did not love Ovi than let him break engagement with Ovi...Things would not have been this bad for Ovi, Manav and deshmukhs...

What is the end result after 3 months of love?  Purvi chose her mother over her love for Arjun...Arjun dumped his father's name, honor and business for Purvi's love and Archu's challange to prove his love for purvi...

Ovi never demanded to prove anything from Arjun...She accepted him for who and what he was..

I know Arjun is not marrying Ovi for sure...this is all the drama...But even if he does it is the blessings in disguise for him...Actually now he will know how it feels to be dumped by someone...He will feel the same pain-hurt...Karma is the biggest B...What goes around does come around when least expected...This aurat the worst specie of mother will not bless Ovi when she touches Archana's feet to get blessings...

Why women like Archana-Purvi fall in love with men?  They have no intentions of keeping those relationships...They should remain single and mingle with Aai and Aaji and keep that stupid Pavitra Rishta going...WHy put men thru hell in the name of love???Angry  In that process hurt other women who might be in love with those men..
i totally agree,archu-purvi are a big joke in name of luvrs
manav wld have been bettr wid shravani,
and arjun will b better wid ovi,atleast she will luv him for wat he is

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushikulz19muktha_cuteDabulls23

khushikulz19 Senior Member
khushikulz19
khushikulz19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
even i don't think so... arjun has always prooved his luv fr purvi.. he left his luxurious life nd even his dad 2 proove his luv fr purvh... nd now also he married ovi because purvi had forced him nd emotionally blackmailed him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi15

even i don't think so... arjun has always prooved his luv fr purvi.. he left his luxurious life nd even his dad 2 proove his luv fr purvh... nd now also he married ovi because purvi had forced him nd emotionally blackmailed him...
Have u noticed Emotional Atyachar-Blackmail only comes from Archu, Purvi, Sulo and DK?  Never from others?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushikulz19Jaishankarsherma

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

RIght on Sherma...

totally in agreement with u..AngryAngryAngry
Purvi shouldn't have fallen in love with Arjun (or any other man),because all she cares is her aai,n no one else..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Go to top