Like mother, like daughter?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
The show has headed south for good now. We got so fed up with Archu and her falsely placed mahaan values and looks like the daughter re-inacted her adopted mother's act. How many times have we seen Archu give up the person she loves in the name of so called sacrifices.This character has learnt nothing from past mistakes and experiences and worse of all, passed those perverse moral values to her adopted daughter. Ironically, her biological daughter, Ovi, has inherited her moral compass from her grandmother, Savita!

Not sure what happened to Arjun's sense of right and wrong, because he definitely didn't have such mentally sick parents, but i guess love will have to be blind in his case!
I am so sick and tired of the same chewing the chewed theme of sacrifice in this serial and other serials, but PR has run it too  many times. The message this show gives is that you cannot run a serial with any happy married couples, that have a healthy relationship,  which is tragic.

I am going to stop watching this show as my own daughter watches this sometimes and is questioning the turn of events. Yes, such shows do indirectly influence the audience and thats why parents have to montiior what their children are watching. Sorry got off track, but just passing my frustrations at the CV's who need to enter the 21st century and start writing scripts that reflect this and to teach something of substantial value to an audience of varying ages. Ekta needs a cosmic bump on her head and realize that 'Misery does not need company'. Either that, or she must be one perpetually miserable person on this planet.
Hi
I guess the show as gone too far in breaking relationships.
You are absolutely right , kids should not be allowed to watch these kind of shows where emphasis is given on breaking families n poltting against each other ,instead of teaching the importance of family unity . I am surprised that zee tv airs these shows, as I always thought zee tv was a family channel.
What is Tellysoap without a twists and surprise.