Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Huma-

eshu lovely post ❤️😭

Im literally crying yes few people will think i'm fool but im emotionally attached to this couple my ArVi 😭
😭😭

u are really not the only one belive I did'nt see the scene but after reading this 😭 I'm really feeling like criying I can't see ArVi like this...why can't they just be happy why 😭
bonibright thumbnail
Arjun - Ovi wedding was not shown..
Dont know whether they got married or not (Ekta n her CVs can do just anything),but I for sure think that,
ARJUN SHOULD NEVER COME BACK TO PURVI NOW,
as PURVI DOESN'T DESERVE HIM...
all that Purvi cares for is her aai n her happiness..
as Arjun said,
''WHAT ABOUT ME????""😭😭😭😭😭
but,SORRY ARJUN..
you come after her aai,aaji,her family n all...
Rose_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes.. that line was proved wong 😭
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Esha great post! That statement was too good to be true. Arjun saying that when it rains, something good happens was an indication that one day something bad will happen. The rain is supposed to bring all those good memories but now it will just be a reminder of how he lost his love that day. I feel more sympathy for Arjun rather than Purvi. He has done more for her than she for him and what does he end up with ? Getting saddled with Ovi? Purvi thinks that her mother will get her family back, what is the guarantee? And Purvi probably doesn't realize that she won't be considered part of the family. All the Ds despise her so much, just getting her mother her family back doesn't mean she will get her ideal family. And I also feel sympathy for Archana. Despite her marriage heading for divorce, she was excited for her daughter's wedding. So many people' s hopes were on this wedding and an official ARVI union (Sulochana, Archana, Vandita, Damo, DK, Arjun, us the viewers). I wonder how much Arjun and Ovi scenes we will have to witness and especially since Asha is now in South Africa and there will be no scenes of her. 
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's so weird how a symbol to Arjun's words were used in the Jag Soon sequence shown today . Did anyone else notice it ?! :o
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

It's so weird how a symbol to Arjun's words were used in the Jag Soon sequence shown today . Did anyone else notice it ?! :o

What u talking about Esha?
samisweethrt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THE ONLY COCLUSION I GOT IS ...
THREE LIVES GOT DESTROYED !!
AND I GUESS THEY DESTROYED IT WITH THEIR OWN HANDS >!!
SO ..WELL ..NOTHING CAN BE DONE ! 
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

I know Esha.. When I was watching that scene, it instantly reminded me of your post.. Arjuns words in the background made the scene sadder and more difficult to watch... Arvi are separated for good...