Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: priya_86

I liked today's episode...probably in minority.

out of question to quit the show...no doubts😊

😊😊😊
MAGSTER thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ofcourse ima stick around till the end no matter what happens ... Have to see what happens next
LaraHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm watching it until the bitter end...which I hope doesn't come for a very long time!  My loyalty to IPKKND knows no bounds...😊
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What is left to see in the show?  The evil and unjust are given preference over good.  It is so frustrating and annoying to see this everyday.  In fact, we are tired and sick of seeing Shyam and Dadi taking the upper hand and brain wash everybody.

Do you want us to see this everyday and have sleepless nights.  It is nerve wrecking.???????????

Show something sensible.  Why is so much importance being given to Shyam and his evil schemes?  Are you trying to say that we should believe that this the way we should live our lives by hurting, destroying and killing people to achieve our goals????????? 

Is this the only thought process left with the CVs of the serial to show the viewer? then we have had enough of it.  There is nothing left to see.  Do not ask us for loyalty.  How loyal are the CVs from their end? 
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loyalty?!! LOL!

It is a TV show on a channel which I suscribe to and pay for. I do not make the show and nor am I in any way associated with it except being a viewer. Where does loyalty come in all this? As a matter of fact, I would expect the CVs to be loyal in their jobs and be true to the original essence of the show.

Plus, I can't blindly ignore the sad state of the show and continue watching it... like how Anjali does.

Edited by S.Stephy - 11 years ago
sankadevi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its impossible for me too quit the show  i will until the end  not leaving even one episode of this show:) Edited by sankadevi1 - 11 years ago
mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lara3110

What is left to see in the show?  The evil and unjust are given preference over good.  It is so frustrating and annoying to see this everyday.  In fact, we are tired and sick of seeing Shyam and Dadi taking the upper hand and brain wash everybody.

Do you want us to see this everyday and have sleepless nights.  It is nerve wrecking.???????????

Show something sensible.  Why is so much importance being given to Shyam and his evil schemes?  Are you trying to say that we should believe that this the way we should live our lives by hurting, destroying and killing people to achieve our goals????????? 

Is this the only thought process left with the CVs of the serial to show the viewer? then we have had enough of it.  There is nothing left to see.  Do not ask us for loyalty.  How loyal are the CVs from their end? 

i know dis was my state exactly...
msbluff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

till death do us a part 😉 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u call yourself loyal only when u can digest all the crap around. Its as similar to love.

Yes, I will not quit the show. Today's episode had literally no impact on me what so ever. I was only pissed off at last Friday's episode, the way the miscarriage was shown.

I call proudly call myself Loyal, which unlike most of them over here running high emotions over it.

As long as Arhi are together, no matter what happens I am not leaving IPKKND.
asrasrasrasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I WILL NEVER QUIIT THE SHOW
IPKKND IS MY JAAN CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT
luv IPKKND
luv ArsHi