i will be with the show till its last day
Brashti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i will watch till last only for barun  ๐Ÿฅฑ
Mani.raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I will will will will watch it...else my heart beat stops...!!!!!!!
Love the show, its cast and crew especially SARUN for ever and ever...!!!!!!
rajnid3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
testing time for us...the fans...guess will take it with a pinch of salt...hopefully not more than is needed...!!!
barunpeace thumbnail
Originally posted by: arushistarz

first of all hats off to u all for each and every 1 of u who have voiced out ur opinions๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

i truely respect them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ as for the show i have a hunch dat it will pick up in next 3 weeks... im not saying this based on the story line but based on my sixth sense and i was never wrong before when i had dis feeling... i hope my instinct is also right this time๐Ÿ˜Š

hope dis it happens within next week bcoz till 3 weeks many will quit but i will def stick to the show whatever happens...bcoz i too agree dis tracks r required for the show to progress
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
As long as Barun and Sanaya are on the show I will watch it! Will just TOLERATE the DI crap and Shyam pooja!

I will give them 3 months TOPS to get Anjali to wake up RE Shyam! Even THAT is too long! By Diwali, I want Shyam OUT! Preferably, he will be slapped by Anjali, Stopwa, and then beaten to a pulp by Arnav, Akash and NK and THEN thrown out!!

THEN I want to see the Raizada's take Snake to COURT! Divorce for Anjali and case of "Baby murder" and Shashi's attempted murder! I want them to get him JAILED for life!!

THEN a new man can come for Anjali and when she is about to marry him, Shyam can bust out of jail and turn up at the wedding in disguise or something! Imagine THAT story??

In the meantime, I want to see Arnav and Khushi overcome issues of the past to become a couple in the true sense! A PROPER re-marriage for them as well! Proper dates and outgings! Full on romance and PDA!

I also want them to show that maybe Shyam is connected to the Mallik's or the Gupta's in some way from Lucknow, and he had a revenge agenda as well as trying to get their money!

IF this PH wants to keep Shyam in the story, there are MANY ways to do it, other than just showing him fooling Anjali! People will respond better to that as well! NO one wants to watch a "Abala Nari" 24/7! It's BORING!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
Deval__02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Storyline is interesting and I am going to watch it till the end! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Black_Paradize thumbnail
there is no word like "loyality" in entertainment bussines..dont took me wrong but i always laugh when i hear these words, becoz people will stay stick untill they are being entertained... i mean no one is standing on ur head forcing us to watch a show on gun point...but there are some stupids like me who'll be happy to waste their time on the show waiting for some thing to happen which is not gona happen untill CVs are left with no more stupid twists to frustate us and have no other choice but to make the leads at least proceed a bit in their lifes... Edited by Black_Paradize - 11 years ago
amily2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I LOVE IPKKND and SARUN/ARHI from the beggining what the matter.  SO I will watched it always.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i like the track it sintrsting differnt that the achar one or the lamp and wick one or sister one