Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
No one will quit the show dear... Everyone is a loyal fan of IPKKND, they are just letting out their opinions... 😊
I will watch the show whatever it may be
DushtKanya thumbnail
i WON'T EVER QUIT IT!! I'LL STICK TO IT TILL IT'S LAST BREATH!  :)
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I won't quit..coz I stayed up late nights to watch the old episodes...I dont want my efforts go wasted..I will definitely watch till the end..no matter what..!!! Edited by archie89 - 11 years ago
ipkkndsibs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no ways..m quite liking the current track...i like the way past n present r being shown connected...moreover the love story is maturing...:)
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well... I am a freaking LOYAL fan of IPKKND..no matter what they show.. 🤢 
..I'll stick to it through its thick and thins.. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
despite hating the episodes i will stay..
ONLY reason only - i like looking at Sanaya and Barun..they ro too good looking to not look at every night...hope she gets better clothes and he cuts his hair...
isn't it really pathetic that it has come down to this?

cz there is nothing else left to hope anymore.. the previous show is destroyed...we have didi's crap now..
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I cant quit!! No matter how low da show stoops, I simply cant quit. Bcoz it has BS dere & my all time fav fictional char Arnav is dere.
ayushi1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i will not quit my show ever 😊
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
east or west 
ipkknd is the best...👍🏼
I will watch whatever the track may be...
and I don't bash ipkknd...
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Count on me in the loyal fans list...No show in the world can convince its every viewer all the time...whatever may be the reasons, there will be some ups and downs in every matter...If one thought of themselves as a loyal fan, how come one hate the show when really the CVs as well as the cast need our support through thick n thin...I also agree with the bashers that the current track is not that exciting like our IPKKND before...but this is how the story should move...all the way the CVs couldn't show only n only romance...if we can be little patient for time, who knows may be the CVs get impressed with the loyalty of the fans and put their sincere efforts for getting back the original charm of the show...What we people need to do is have a little patience towards the show  and give our utmost support to the cast n crew...Monday's episode is such a wonderful one that it again reminded us of our show's uniqueness...Hope our show could get its original charm asap...😊