Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon- Entertainment or Relationship Tutorial?? (Page 2)

Satluvsd3 Goldie
Satluvsd3
Satluvsd3

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
agree with everything!!!
from past 2 months we r suffering n getting frustrated badly!!!!!!!!!
and no one from the CV's is bothered!!!Angry

i mean improve improve the storyline guys!!!
now do you officially need a wake up call from my side wait for it then!Angry
let the right time come!!

hahahahaha loved your last line "tutorials"LOLStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

creature Groupbie
creature
creature

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
It's totally like taarey fans ko non-veg khilao jab ki swaron fans ko veg ke Siva kuch na do.(people who are non-vegetarian will understand what it is like)
Bhai agar taarey dikhate waqt you'll don't care about realistic view, why only when it comes to swaron is it that realistic view given such an importance?
And that to realistic only when it comes to fight n mu's, warna jab lovely ya phir romantic pal dikhane ki baat aati hai swaron kindergarten kids ban jate hai aur Disney Romance karte hai.
Where swaron should be, taarey dikhaye jaa Rahe hai n jab yeh sab ho jaye, aur taarey kriyansh ke incomplete track tak pohonch jaye toh wahan se kriyansh ka track taarey ke liye dekhaya jayega.
Inn sab ke bichh swaron gaya mu's khodne. Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__abhilasha_dream

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Thumbs Up

I AM LOOKING FOR ENTERTAINMENT FROM D3 VIA SwaRon NOT A TUTORIAL ON 'How to screw relationships.'

Word

I want to be entertained while watching D3 and not be crying my heart out
The CV's have no idea the impact SwaRon have on us and how painful it is to see them like this. 

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Ha Ha, loved ur analogy.
harshana1 Senior Member
harshana1
harshana1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
why can't the interviewer's ask these questions and statements when interviewing palkie like i think a fan has to go and explain it to palkie and talk slow and make her understand what she is doing or maybe she knows what shes doing but shes playing dumb so we have to let her know that we are not stupid 
--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
ofcourse its doesnt go unnoticed dat how favourism is being affective for one couple whreas ss is just used as mere fillers!!talking abt the SS scenes..does dose 2mins of meherbani CVs give us as swaRon scene add any lasting effect to the degrading inconsistant storyline!??for how long on earth will dese MUs be dragged???a couple does go tthrgh prblems in a relationship bt the capacity to forget n let go is much evident in a couple!dis MU track seems so much persistant in SS dey are hardly shown happy!

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
SS intensity grace charm..all seems to be the platter of sum other ppl who are not even a couple yet!swaRon scenes lack completeness!!it had been a trend of dese open endedness!!even episodics aired on tv tend to have much more substance dan D3!sometyms it makes me wonder m i watching a youth show or an agony stricken saas bahu drama..!i mean is dis the way leads aee shown whre dey cant even stand up fr wat is right?
love is in the air!!mujhe nahi dikhta!SS have only prblms in deir share!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__

__anonymous__ Goldie
__anonymous__
__anonymous__

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
BANG ON Post . . . . Clap u've constructed all my words . . . . nothing more to say . . . .The relentless butchering of SwaRon track entails me to go all speechless . . . .

Imagine a situation where two persons are kept in one locked room. Person A being kept away from consuming even water for n no of days and Person B being served not only water but also an elaborate spread of fancy drinks and food along with it. No brownie points for guessing that Person A is a SwaRon fan and Person B a TaRey fan. How else would you describe this discrimminatory attitude of the creatives towards the SwaRon storyline??

Yaar, u write so AMAZINGLY . . . .Clapu described the exact position of us (SwaRon fans) so damn  straightforward way . . .it could be better than ur words . . . . I was always a true connoisseur of the creativity and ingenuity of the GREAT CVs . . . . but, these days I can scream out loud - they are true epitome of biasness  and one eyed attitude . . .Angry

I really curse myself for letting SwaRon to be the driving force of my life . . .

--Rumeli--abhilasha_dream

Go to top