Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon- Entertainment or Relationship Tutorial??

unchainedmelody Senior Member
unchainedmelody
unchainedmelody

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
When you watch a show do you always watch it only for how realistic it is?? Sometimes don't you just want to smile while watching it?? And especially a love story don't you just sometimes want to see the guy and girl happy in a way that makes you feel good too??

Imagine a situation where two persons are kept in one locked room. Person A being kept away from consuming even water for n no of days and Person B being served not only water but also an elaborate spread of fancy drinks and food along with it. No brownie points for guessing that Person A is a SwaRon fan and Person B a TaRey fan. How else would you describe this discrimminatory attitude of the creatives towards the SwaRon storyline?? SwaRon even though being a couple hardly get ANY ROMANCE or Bond sharing, but TaRey get to be in all possible romantic and emotional positions. I am ready to bet that when TaaRey will be shown as a couple,there will be no dearth of romance and TaRey fans would be relaxing and enjoying the show unlike UNFORTUNATE SwaRon fans like us. TaRey are out of the blue getting all the intensity and SwaRon scenes are either left open ended, repetitive lines are used and misundrstndng dragged so much that the storyline SEEMS BORING. Can't believe the same team who wrote the SS storyline so beautifully till the confession have managed to DESTROY it in such a drastic way. I am NOT interested anymore to watch how complex SwaRon relationship is. For some time i want to watch two human beings be them poles apart in nature but SHARING LOVE AND CARE.

P.S. I AM LOOKING FOR ENTERTAINMENT FROM D3 VIA SwaRon NOT A TUTORIAL ON 'How to screw relationships.'

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakhoirockingalhoneyangelgeetswaronsudhi1829unajcreaturemili1987swaroniliciousSaee.TtejukorNabzKaJenDMGArdour..CoffeeStains.Monica..idiot_box__anonymous__SwayamonlyPhosphenesSatluvsd3AmRiTa_SSawyer_TomswayamsharonPhantasmMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHataniya_dostii--Rumeli--yasriRiddikulusabhilasha_dreamLiveEatLovebasket_101ablazedmelody..nams..-Nia-surbhimathurSnoweyLegilimens.ABBY92shaani2209thegameisonmetoyouMoNayaHolicPragLovenarbhi

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
LOL at tutorialsLOL u cracked me up there..!!! seriously man,give us some passionate swaron moments..!! whattt theee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I really want to sit down and cry for SwaRon right now but it feels like even my tears shouldn't be wasted on them now !!

Someone please tell me if the CVs were abducted by aliens who made them go crazy !! How can this be the same people who wrote all those meaningful SwaRon scenes last year and now, we're being fed with this crap that is so call a Trial Relationship !!

Every time we question this, Palki and CVs say that they want to depict what happens in a real relationship which we don't have a problem with cause we've always related to SwaRon as they were the perfect balance of the real world in terms of Sharon and the dream world in terms of Swayam !! Still, they seem to forget or they ONLY FORGET when it comes to SwaRon, that this is a show which is meant to entertain !!

I don't want to sit down and compare cause it's like SwaRon fans are being treated badly everywhere, both by the CVs, Palki and the people who run this forum !! SwaRon fans have always been patient and I see now how greatly that patience has worked for us !! I've given up on hoping for anything or fighting !! Cause, at the end of the day, we look like the bad person !!  

CVs ko jo karna hei, kare...But I hope they realise that the most die hard fans of SwaRon who have been here from the very beginning have started to give up cause we can't take this shit any longer !! Ek toh it's pretty obvious that once the other couple becomes official, SwaRon will get Ghanta screen space and uske upar, the screen space that they do get, they're fighting for the most part and romance bhi is at one arm distance !! Do they think 5 year old kids are watching this show to enjoy this ridiculousness that they call a relationship ?? NO FREAKING WAY !!! 

Edited by ABBY92 - 05 September 2012 at 11:08am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

unajcreatureDevikarockzSaee.Ttejukorvenusrockz__anonymous___bellaSwan_abhilasha_dreamLegilimens.MoNayaHolicPrag

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
You know, I have to agree one hundred percent. I LOVE how realistic and complex SwaRon have been crafted to be. I really do. But honestly, sometimes I just want to sit back, watch them and feel HAPPY. Something SO rare, and hence SO precious to us all. And lately there's been so much more sadness than happiness, especially in a phase that we always imagined as one of the happiest in their lives as well as ours as D3 viewers, that it really is just very disheartening to be a SwaRon fan right now. Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rockingalcreatureSaee.T__anonymous__Phosphenes_bellaSwan_

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
You are so right.

SwaRon fanbase is the most unluckiest fan base... in-spite of having the best actors on this show as SwaRon we rarely get to see them on screen and from starting we have been fighting for them to get proper screen space but aaj tak nahin hua. 

We waited for such a long time to see them as a couple and jab ban gaye we thought now we will finally see Sharon and Swayam romancing, behaving like a proper couple, understanding each other. Instead what we got to see is them fighting and misunderstanding and more fights and more misunderstanding and the things which are still not shown is ROMANCE, understanding and care. CV's main se kisi ka crush hai kya Sharon ya Swayam pe jo unko ek doosre ek pass nahin aane dete.

I have nothing against Tarey but sorry now i am in full fledged hatred mode for them and CV's are responsible for that. TaRey are not even a couple but they can stand so close to each other, they can touch each other like couples do, every second scene now u can see Rey wiping Tanni's tears..but nothing like this can happen for SwaRon. 

All SwaRon can do is talk to each other with one arm distance, share what they feel for each other but not in front of each other instead in front of someone else or on phone. I can't even relate to SwaRon right now..CV's make them fight with such intensity and next day its another open ended scene patch up scene ki intensity kaun se kabaadi ko bech ke aate hain cv's when it comes to SwaRon. 

Just to sell TaRey they are doing this to SwaRon..i mean how insensitive can someone get towards this fanbase. U give us such shitty romance and want us to stay positive. Clap 

I use to feel bad for TanHa and us (SwaRon fans) but now i only feel bad for SwaRon fans thats it cz TanHa are also happy doing dere work going to sleep peacefully unlike us. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 05 September 2012 at 11:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

unajcreature__anonymous___bellaSwan_Lovenarbhi

geetswaron Groupbie
geetswaron
geetswaron

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I always thought is it only me who thinks like this..but thanks to you to prove me wrong. I've said this before also, we watch a show for some entertainment not to improve our headache . I dont understand how all swaron fans still bother to hurt themselves by watching dis stupid natak they r showing in d name of youth show.. Specially in d case of swaron... If you go by the CH's words then bet me swaron is going to go like this only atleast for next one year... I kept on watching d show just for TanHa n now i cant do dis (cant punish myself for loving swaron/tanha) anymore for em also. My sympathies to all swaronians who r still hooked to d show.

*edited*
sorry i wanted to add something
i dont kno why cv's are upto some rocket science wen it comes to swaron... Cant swaron be simple? They r on any mission, not letting swaron n their fans breathe? This is not any reality show, they keeps on thinking how to bring reality to it n agar viewers reality hi dekhna chahthe hey toh we'd have sit n watch d goings around us
This is a source of entertainment, cv's.. you guys even understand that?

Edited by geetswaron - 05 September 2012 at 11:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

unajcreature__anonymous___bellaSwan_

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thank You so much for Voicing my words...i was out of words to say what m feeling...but you have said it all...
no doubt Creatives reading this will say "SwaRon fans are always cribbing and they never are happy with what they get" and what not...
BUT
What are we SwaRon fans??? Some Street Dogs, that will get food only when they slog behind the people who are having something in their hands or slog around some restaurants that will give them the remaining's of food????
Why is it so difficult for them to treat us as Pets instead of Street Dogs???

where you have compared TaaRey's condition with SwaRon's condition, you know what the creative will say?? "TaaRey and SwaRon are different" will be the statement...
But will they realise that SwaRon track is getting hell irritating with no detailing's to it ?? no they wont reason being "SwaRon is just to fill the tracks for others and get constant TRP's by getting swaron fans holding on to the show by giving them scenes which are just dragged from some nonsensical MU..."

forget getting some realistic view to the show, we wont even get entertainment from the show...coz its all about some god knows what sadness when it comes to SwaRon...its like swaron is written only to portray some rocket science, and when they dont have anything like that to show give them randomness... 

Please man! CV's really need to sit and go through the storyline till date to know what we all are talking about...

Edited by shaani2209 - 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

creature__anonymous___bellaSwan_

ablazedmelody IF-Rockerz
ablazedmelody
ablazedmelody

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Its really disheartening to be a SwaRon fan ! The way their complex and passionate story is dealt now is no less than watching slow death of something you dearly loved ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

Go to top