Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

My worry!! (Page 3)

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

hima in the pre-cap Abhey did tell her that the gold medal belongs to the new employee so as soon as she  meets the new employee , she will come to know na...
even I am fine with nok-jhoks, argumnets , minor fights etc but i dont understand why we are talking about  revenge ,,Kunal is fine and has accepted that Sidhi has moved on in life so why will he want to take revenge on her and for what ?? 

I too think that.
Even just for hack of it Kunal said Siddhi has moved on and he has no business there. Also he didn't want to discuss his personal life at all with Abhay.
Also if Siddhi sees it's Kunal's medal can't she think if Kunal is married to creature why sell his medal? Or it would be just a convenient ignorance. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicacooldipikaHitchHiker_norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
hi

hima in the pre-cap Abhey did tell her that the gold medal belongs to the new employee so as soon as she  meets the new employee , she will come to know na...
even I am fine with nok-jhoks, argumnets , minor fights etc but i dont understand why we are talking about  revenge ,,Kunal is fine and has accepted that Sidhi has moved on in life so why will he want to take revenge on her and for what ?? 

bec we shouldnt go by his words, what he says may not always be the case. we all know what he said yesterday in front of the clowns was to tell them he doesnt care etc,he out up a brave face but we knew he was hurt and disturbed.  but the fact is he does care and when he witnesses it again and again it will affect him big time

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicacooldipika

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

I have no worries shweta.My view-After all the talk btw Abhay n Kunal,I dont think Kunal would suspect that Siddhi recommended him for the job.Even if he does Abhay will handle it.

When he comes to know that Siddhi is the legal head Kunal will neither leave the job nor demand double salary. cvs have set the stage for that with Veena's surgery.And There wont be any Sinal revenge track,Sinal will be under misconception that both of them have moved on with Abhay n Richa,this office track will be more of their pain,longing to be with each other but unable to do so n some sinal moments.Kunal taking Abhay's company to no.1 position as finally cvs thought something about his prof track 

But yh one thing is for sure Sulekha will mess up things for SiNal n needless to say about defective pieceOuch

oh Thank you so much for saying that Sahasra!! Me too think nothing like revenge track will happen! But yes, Sulekha and the witch will sure create problems!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73arabicacooldipika-sahasra-HitchHiker_norzar

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by shweta_r

DeadOuchI hope Kunal does not think that Siddhi has got this "job deal" for Kunal... Confused
He will do the Drama of leaving the Job and come back home. Gaurav will ask the Operation Date and Kunal will feel Embarassed and go back to Office to Report to Sidhhi MAAM.

I too feel the same.. or maybe Veena is in hospital and he comes to office... So he is left with no option but to accept
yes they will definitely show the drama... Abhay might come to know of their past but will convince Kunal to work for him. It would be interesting to see these tracks...

arabicacooldipikaHitchHiker_norzar

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Yes, after she sees Kunal, ofcourse she will realize he sold his medal.. but that should take her to the next logical question, why did he sell his medal.. then Abhay has already told Siddhi that he was the bartender.. she should put all together and realize he destroyed his life after she left him and did not marry the witch. But I doubt she is so intelligent as they say she is so..Confused

He may take revenge because he may be hurt when he sees her on a regular basis and keeps thinking she moved on with Abhay while she destroyed his life.. you never know what KC thinks. But I feel that may not happen.. fingers crossed!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicacooldipikarainbowgirl-sahasra-norzar

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Yes, after she sees Kunal, ofcourse she will realize he sold his medal.. but that should take her to the next logical question, why did he sell his medal.. then Abhay has already told Siddhi that he was the bartender.. she should put all together and realize he destroyed his life after she left him and did not marry the witch. But I doubt she is so intelligent as they say she is so..Confused

He may take revenge because he may be hurt when he sees her on a regular basis and keeps thinking she moved on with Abhay while she destroyed his life.. you never know what KC thinks. But I feel that may not happen.. fingers crossed!

Hima if she asks logical question that should lead her to know Kunal didn't marry creature.
Well then there is no MU left on her part is there? we can't have that.
With Kunal, we only know he thinks Siddhi moved on with someone else but not more. Confused

arabicacooldipika-Hima-norzar

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
hmm .. i guess she might think though he has moved on in personl front , but in professional front he has not tasted any success so the onus will be on sidhi devi .. to bring him on track at professional front

and regarding the revenge track ..  it does not fit in to the scenario and if they have indeed planned for a revenge track , it will be a forced one just like the separation and   Cvs i am sure would have understood by now that if thrust uncalled, unwanted track on us , they will have to deal will falling TRPs..
which has stared rising again ..
and at elast I do not want to see any revenge track, would like them to be professional and behave professionally keeping all their personal issues aside .. and yup in teh process coming close, nok jhok and minor fights .. a jealous kunal etc ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicacooldipika

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

@ bold blue That is unlikely Kunal Chopra,the person who never thought of taking revenge on Richa,why will he do that to his wife.He'll be in pain but at the same time he'll be happy for her.

I always wished to see Sinal working together,its li'l different scenario now but would like to see Attitude(KC) Vs Attitude(SC) with Abhay sorting out things in btw.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123raju73arabicacooldipikaparadigm-Hima-HitchHiker_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index