Posted: 11 years ago
he said this even when he got job offer from bataliwala .. but neither happened. i mean neither did the company drown nor did it become no. 1 ..
so dont go by Kunal Chopra's words
yes for sure  he would decide to quit but since Sidhi, as per the pre-cap would have realized it is indeed Kunal's gold medal she might use a reverse psychology to sustain him ..

I am ok with fights and tussle between siddhi and Kunal but no revenge track Edited by paradigm - 11 years ago
Originally posted by snmalik4

He will do the Drama of leaving the Job and come back home. Gaurav will ask the Operation Date and Kunal will feel Embarassed and go back to Office to Report to Sidhhi MAAM.

I too feel the same.. or maybe Veena is in hospital and he comes to office... So he is left with no option but to accept
Originally posted by d.padmini

he said this even when he got job offer from bataliwala .. but neither happened. i mean neither did the company drown nor did it become no. 1 ..
so dont go by Kunal Chopra's words
yes for sure  he would decide to quit but since Sidhi, as per the pre-cap would have realized it is indeed Kunal's gold medal she might use a reverse psychology to sustain him ..

I agree.. such huge dialogues of KC have no meaning!! He just mouths them because they are fancy!

I don't think she will realize it is Kunal until she sees him. She thinks its someone else's medal!
hima in the pre-cap Abhey did tell her that the gold medal belongs to the new employee so as soon as she  meets the new employee , she will come to know na...
even I am fine with nok-jhoks, argumnets , minor fights etc but i dont understand why we are talking about  revenge ,,Kunal is fine and has accepted that Sidhi has moved on in life so why will he want to take revenge on her and for what ?? 
I have no worries shweta.My view-After all the talk btw Abhay n Kunal,I dont think Kunal would suspect that Siddhi recommended him for the job.Even if he does Abhay will handle it.

When he comes to know that Siddhi is the legal head Kunal will neither leave the job nor demand double salary. cvs have set the stage for that with Veena's surgery.And There wont be any Sinal revenge track,Sinal will be under misconception that both of them have moved on with Abhay n Richa,this office track will be more of their pain,longing to be with each other but unable to do so n some sinal moments.Kunal taking Abhay's company to no.1 position as finally cvs thought something about his prof track 

But yh one thing is for sure Sulekha will mess up things for SiNal n needless to say about defective piece

hima in the pre-cap Abhey did tell her that the gold medal belongs to the new employee so as soon as she  meets the new employee , she will come to know na...
even I am fine with nok-jhoks, argumnets , minor fights etc but i dont understand why we are talking about  revenge ,,Kunal is fine and has accepted that Sidhi has moved on in life so why will he want to take revenge on her and for what ?? 

I too think that.
Even just for hack of it Kunal said Siddhi has moved on and he has no business there. Also he didn't want to discuss his personal life at all with Abhay.
Also if Siddhi sees it's Kunal's medal can't she think if Kunal is married to creature why sell his medal? Or it would be just a convenient ignorance. 
hi

bec we shouldnt go by his words, what he says may not always be the case. we all know what he said yesterday in front of the clowns was to tell them he doesnt care etc,he out up a brave face but we knew he was hurt and disturbed.  but the fact is he does care and when he witnesses it again and again it will affect him big time

norzar
Originally posted by -sahasra-

I have no worries shweta.My view-After all the talk btw Abhay n Kunal,I dont think Kunal would suspect that Siddhi recommended him for the job.Even if he does Abhay will handle it.

When he comes to know that Siddhi is the legal head Kunal will neither leave the job nor demand double salary. cvs have set the stage for that with Veena's surgery.And There wont be any Sinal revenge track,Sinal will be under misconception that both of them have moved on with Abhay n Richa,this office track will be more of their pain,longing to be with each other but unable to do so n some sinal moments.Kunal taking Abhay's company to no.1 position as finally cvs thought something about his prof track 

But yh one thing is for sure Sulekha will mess up things for SiNal n needless to say about defective piece

oh Thank you so much for saying that Sahasra!! Me too think nothing like revenge track will happen! But yes, Sulekha and the witch will sure create problems!!
Originally posted by shweta_r

I too feel the same.. or maybe Veena is in hospital and he comes to office... So he is left with no option but to accept
yes they will definitely show the drama... Abhay might come to know of their past but will convince Kunal to work for him. It would be interesting to see these tracks...