Posted: 11 years ago
🤢I hope Kunal does not think that Siddhi has got this "job deal" for Kunal... ðŸ˜•
I am concerned about the 'Ya toh mein uske company pe taala lagva doonga ya number 1 bana doonga' , stinks heavily at a revenge track!🤢 It's quite possible that Kunal will think that Siddhi got hi the job so that she can get him o work beneath her and she can humiliate him!🤢
hi

anything is possible with mr kc, hope we dont get a rpt of what we saw last yr, when kunal treated siddhi badly in the party bec of the job thing

norzar
ya true shweta...i too hope he doesnt...let see

still i remembered that episode..how rudely he behaved with siddhi????
Originally posted by shweta_r

🤢I hope Kunal does not think that Siddhi has got this "job deal" for Kunal... ðŸ˜•
He will do the Drama of leaving the Job and come back home. Gaurav will ask the Operation Date and Kunal will feel Embarassed and go back to Office to Report to Sidhhi MAAM.
Originally posted by chitsss

I am concerned about the 'Ya toh mein uske company pe taala lagva doonga ya number 1 bana doonga' , stinks heavily at a revenge track!🤢 It's quite possible that Kunal will think that Siddhi got hi the job so that she can get him o work beneath her and she can humiliate him!🤢

I hope things do not go in that direction because then that would be the end of this track!!!🤢

I also have a feeling that Abhay knows about SiNal already and whatever is happening is not by-chance 
I don't mind them being at logger heads but no revenge please... Please CVs.. if you want to maintain your trps.
I too have same worry yaar since they may be revisiting Part 1.
Kunal may think Siddhi did this to humiliate him, but then he promised operation so he has to suck it up.
But also Siddhi may come to know Kunal is man who had to sell his medal so again "mahaanta" nonsense? I be damned if that starts again. Just too confusing. 
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
Originally posted by karthi173

ya true shweta...i too hope he doesnt...let see

still i remembered that episode..how rudely he behaved with siddhi????
He must remember that when he quit the Job and behaved rudely with Siddhi, Batliwala offered him double Salary... Guess he will do the same to get double Salary from Abhay...
Today's episode has a lot of symbolism , 

Abhay and Kunl's talk about their past and future having some connection 

Kunal's No 1 or taala lagva doonga wali dialogue

Sulehka's selftalk about Abhay's concern for sidhi

i thought i was happy after watching today's episode , but no 🤔 , thank you cvs , can't u leave us be happy for one day ?😕