Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

5th Sept:WU: Dost-Dost na raha.. (Page 3)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

I loved Mona's expression when Vineet said he is getting married. She should be relieved, na, that he will stop chasing her now? But she looked anything but relieved! Thodi-thodi jalan ho rahi hai ka, memsahib? Wink

I agree...she shld have been relieved but i guess she is more worried for Vineet ruining his life than anything else Wink  But i think Anu is gonna encourage Vineet to woo Mona n i think we r gonna c th aggressive side of Vineet ...!! Mona is up for a rouf tumble n slide filled path ahead Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblytonswethasyam08

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I feel the girl will be Zoya and then Anu will be stuck as to who to encourage she wants Moneet then she loses favour with Zoya.  But the end of the one month notice period will have us viewing Mona falling for Vineet.  Her expression was worth watching when Vineet said he was getting married.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonswethasyam08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index