Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND-WU-5/9-The truth about Daadi and Shyam out! (Page 4)

ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for WU!!

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
anshu1984_sony Goldie
anshu1984_sony
anshu1984_sony

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Send Anjali,Shyam and Dadi back to Ashram

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsy

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Thank YouTongue
Mullai_27 IF-Rockerz
Mullai_27
Mullai_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the update..
Hmm, sure Snakewa wil b back to RM...
Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsy

Chimpsy Goldie
Chimpsy
Chimpsy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Me's come all the way from the jungle, Srush...

Why oh why or why on Wed? But then again, Wed episode doesn't seem that bad today 'cos the cat is out of the bag- Dadi's little conspiracy revealed' and Arnavji was like a buzzzing bee' stinging Dadi where it sure as hell hurt the most! That is, if the skin there isn't too thick!

Wish I could call someone at the Ashram to put Dadi in a sack and take her back to where she came from' too troublesome this woman!

Long Update ??? (what's with the change in format???) Tell, tell...

Disclaimer...This version is Strictly for the ones who donot wish to read ONLY updates...the others who risk it ..are at their own mercy...
Tongue
Oh, I get it... my caffeine substitute version is now below... lucky you included it, OR ELSE!

(Sad business this one...Shyam has actually stooped to a new level...he has killed his own childAngry...Wonder what kind of punishment would God give this unborn child killer!!!) Lightning gonna strike him there!

Daadi entersDead and tells them that she can see that...and again starts her 'Shyam Jap Maala!' and blames ASR for spoiling things..(ofcourse..he is spoiling things..and things had just automatically been hunky dory for all these fourteen years, isnt itAngry)
ASR grits his teeth and tells her to mind her business as Anji is his responsibility...and what if Anji tries to do the same thing as his mother did? (She is such Censored throwing his mother and her suicide at his face every time!!! What does she achieve with this except for a mass cursing from all the viewers!!!!) I LOVED Arnav here... my HERO!!!

THEN it hits ASR...he realizes that something is terribly wrong...and he questions Daadi how did she know about Shyam since she never met him before todya...how did she read the eyes in just one meet (Wah Wah...apart from the Daadi Torchar! atleast we have got ASR and his brains!!)
And he forces Daadi to admit that she had met Blackwa (Shyam ) before... LOVE you Arnavji... thank God for your brains!
...he has obtained a restraining order against the Blackwa and that he will not be able to enter the Raizada Pagalkhaana!! But the point is, it's no use... doesn't work in RM... RM is like Disneyland amusement park- open to all, only difference is no need to pay entrance fees, and can fix as many cameras as you wish!!!

Anjali in her room (Totally oblivous to this drama going onConfused what has she turned into?? deaf?) she refuses to eat when her pati parmeshwar and the child killer ... aka Blackwa..Shyam enters the room and pataofies the nurse who is also deaf to all the shouting of restraining orders and lets the hubby wifey have their secret lovey dovey meet

----- SEE? I told you about the stupid security na?

Khushi tells him that may be Blackwa might have improved after losing her child... ok, this part, I really felt like slapping some sense into her! I mean, get real, Khushi! Do you have a halo above your head or something? Normal human beings have much more sense than that!

..and she in turn drops the bombshell and asks her chhotey to bring back her hubby

When can I have unsubdued updates again? It's like eating banana split without the bananas!!!

But STILL a super update nevertheless, my dearest Srush!!!

-CHIMPU BABA-

Edited by Chimpsy - 05 September 2012 at 11:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoominnieeparu_rox-Azy--Srushti-

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

SrushHugHugHug

Way to go behana u made yr jiji proudApprove short update for the uninitiated Tongue and your mind blowing regular updates for the rest of us loyal "srush pankahs"Embarrassed hope this satisfies your detractorsBig smile

okie me off to a long day at work so will come by for next wednesday update and hope in vainConfused that Shyam babuasAngry rear is kicked out of the Raizada mansion along with his sidekick DaadiAngryAngry by then and we get back some nice Arnav-Khushi moments once again.

my top favs today "Parsel-eyes" and "Hidamba"ROFL

love ya and had to come here and mark my attendance coz Embarrassed u know whyBlushing

PS. Even your so called subdued WU is such a laughter therapy so I can only say "loosen up a bit people and see what a good laugh does to your health"Big smile

Edited by chithoo - 06 September 2012 at 12:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsyminnieeparu_rox-Azy--Srushti-

manju-shree Senior Member
manju-shree
manju-shree

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wu

Go to top