India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

ILLA BEDI Stop Giving Wrong Messages

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
This is a genuine request to ILLA BEDI and her team .

Illa ji i don't understand why are u portraying HITLER as a good person .HITLER was never a good person.U r showed Indira as Hitler but Indira always stood for the right thing.Now showing a mischievous nature of a kid as hitlergiri.In today's episode Zara is also being called as HITLER.
  Its is really a immature thought if u say the word HITLER has different meanings in the different countries.HITLER is such a evil man in the history who killed more than 11 million people during the Holocaust including women and kids .He was responsible for World War -2.
  Whatever country it may be HITLER was always an evil man and he will remain so in the future.Your attempt to show a kid as a hitler or a police officer who fights for justice as HITLER or a common girl like Indira fighting for rights as HITLER is just hilarious and so immaturity.
  If u think are bringing a creative concept with this hitlergiri,let me say u u r so wrong.U r just passing wrong message to the viewers especially to the Indian viewers.Viewers who are watching the show may think that HITLER is a good man in the history who fought for justice and rights.Children will think Hitler is a person who does naughtiness and cheating in the name of intelligence as Indu is dng.
 This is the wrong message u are passing to kids and viewers of India.Like foreign countries Indian people didnot fight back and it doesnot mean u pass the wrong message to them that too through a national television like zee.
  Though u have been using the term HITLER in a wrong way frm the beginning of this show ,later the usage reduced a little when changes hapened in Indira's life.I was happy that u and ur team realised the fact .But no.U and ur team again showing the wrong usage.

What i request is if u can't give good msg to viewers plz don't give wrong msgs to children and viewers.

Mods:- If my topic is not appropriate ,I dnt mind if this closed.My only intention is illa bedi and her team should recognize the fact.Whatever country it is,HITLER IS ALWAYS A HITLER.HITLER WAS NEVER A GOOD MAN BUT A MURDERER.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety91kulbirkangratibob007afghan33Nishaathnutan7--jiya---SUMITaholic-Pari117Heema22ShivuNozzieAfss_94

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
FYI this show is liable as  General DIdi in US.because of objection came from somewhere . I forgot the source but it might be Jewish community. Hitler is not suitable name . General is more like it. general of the army takes care of his troops  like Indira did with her family. General makes  sure  for safety of his troop , like Indira did for her family. General protects his troops from enemy . Just like Indira . and most general are obsess with the cause like Indira is. So I like our title better than Hitler didi. WE donot even hear the word hitler in the show it's always bleeped.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007ShivuNozzie

Nishaath Senior Member
Nishaath
Nishaath

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
When the show started I to thought why hitler he killed innocent people . They should change the name of the show if possible .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivuNozzie

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I agree with u
They should change the name as General didi or something else

Edited by hebasamiya - 06 September 2012 at 12:44am

-RS-

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
atleast its a minimum common sense that they should not use HITLER word for ZAra bcoz she is a police officer.
  How can a strict police officer who stands for justice be compared with a man HITLER who never stood for justice.

In our aunty apartment society,once when i went to meet my aunt there was a get together gng and thy r discussing on daily soap stuff bcoz generally women talk abt daily soaps when thy meet.
they are talking abt the wrng usage of HITLER
 I too felt absolutely right abt it.So i made this topic.

ShivuNozzie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top