Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Right in front of ur eyes: Khushi is being Khushi! (Page 2)

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Wow nice post dear...

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glv_15

she is so innocent ,always care for others happiness only unlike anjali

She is innocent and that's why she thinks with her heartSmile Can you blame her for that
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srijaaa127

Wow nice post dear...

Thanks dear
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Updated

I forgot to mention...by now the only person who knows Arnav well, literally inside out is Khushi...When she said "Hum bas yehi chahte hai kisi ke saath na insaafi na ho" what she probably must be thinking is when Arnav is angry, blinded by rage he forgets right and wrong...and does not want him to repaet what he has done previously...Its normal...but when she saw that Arnav was adamant she let it because, because obviously Arnav knows better for his "DI"Smile

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Where is the character growth in Khushi, how long is she going to continue like this and being naive,and niavity sometimes can lead to stupidity. We all want ASR to change but Khushi should not learn a thing or two about the world. She knows more about Shyam than anybody else in both the houses, it took more than one year and 2 confessions from ASR to make her realize that he loves her but here she finds Shyam's remorse, regret and pain iby looking at his eyes for 5 mins. really? Then she is mahan who is very good at reading people and is never wrong. Even when ASR brought up the contract to make her stay back she didn't  realize it was all talk, but with Shyam, he has told lies after lies, she has see him all possible worse things, he lmoat killed her and her husband and this girl says "Shyamji ke saath na insaafi ho raha hai" really? Goddamn she is 23 not 18. I am tired of hearing justification about Khushi's character but ASR needs to change and be a saint. What kind of double standardness is this? One time the man takes a right decision and his wife questions him without supporting him? Is she ready to take responsibility if this decision proves to be costly, why will she, why do we have ASR then ready to feel guilty and take the blame anything that goes wrong with his family. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAce11DCgirlSiri22zaniaxSunoNa...--Anna--

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
You make a mistake once, the onus is on the other party.  You make a mistake twice, it's on you.  Khushi wants to give Shyam the benefit of the doubt the third time...i don't know what to call it.
This is nothing to do with the goodness in her heart and i don't doubt that there is goodness.  It is about learning from your past mistakes which is important for her character growth.  Goodness doesn't justify naivety (some might say dumbness) , just as the misunderstanding didn't justify Arnav's ruthlessness towards her.

And if she did this for Di...then she should know that leaving her with a potentially homicidal man is exponentially more dangerous.  There should have been no discussion here.  There is absolutely no room for a choice here.

All the characters have been compromised to give more importance to the villain.  That is where we are at right now, sadly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11DCgirlSiri22SunoNa...--Anna--

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Khushi is 'Khushi'
Spreading Happiness and Peace all around...
She's too innocent and seeing AnJhali's constant stubborn desires, she feels this as RIGHT 
Ace11 Senior Member
Ace11
Ace11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

"Hum bas yehi chahte hai kisi ke saath na insaafi na ho"

But by allowing Creepva in RM wouldn't it be unfair (na insaafi) towards ASR, her husband? Didn't he suffer at the hands of Shyaam? If Khushi was thinking from her heart she would never suggest this as she knows her love, ASR was almost burnt to death by this man. She has first hand experienced how he lusted for her when his wife was pregnant. He has confessed hugging her that all he wants is to be with her. He doesn't care for Anjali n will leave her. In fact she is not even being fair to herself n Di. Doesn't she think that Anjali deserves a life partner who truly loves her? Any person who gives benefit of draught to such a person & doesn't learn from her past is according to me plain dumb. I felt she was just promoting temporary happiness for Di n major problems for her husband. Sorry...please don't take offence, but I could not relate to Khushi today n it hurt me when she put Di before Arnav. She should have just kept quit n supported Arnav with whatever he decided .After all the matter was between Arnav n Anjali . Just my opinion. Cry  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DCgirlSunoNa...--Anna--

Go to top