dumbo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly, Yash is pissing me off. I understand that any man wouldn't like it if his wife was out with another man until 3 am. If it bothered him so much why couldn't he be a man and confront her about it from the start? Instead of ruining his family's happiness and breaking glass, he should've confronted Aarti and see what she had to say. If his anger is justified then its understandable for him to blow up, but he's not even trying to find out the full facts and its so frustrating!! He shouldn't act like a lunatic without getting to the bottom of things!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Because Yash still lives in la la land with his imaginary wife Arpita and his friends are all animated walt disney characters. Lately he was introduced to Pixar characters too. Yash and logic are sworn enemies
lahoricraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha arpita devi yash ke khabon mein a ke plz keh dijiye i hate you
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
agree , they is 3 tipe of human , people that think  then speak , people that speak then think , and yash who doesn't think and doesn't speak
Artemis_1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally agree. He seriously needs to grow up.

LOL "breaking glass"... I know! they should really keep him away from all the glassware... or anything fragile. 😆
22feb1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ohhh my yashu ko kya ho gaya hai...cvs😡
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree yash has to feel more forarthi.
ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yash and the kids came home the next morning having to spend the night at their friend house, so he should know that arti would have the same problem getting to the beach house with all the rainy weather, so what gives...now we are hearing that ranbir kapoor is coming on the show to help arti, so the doctor, aman, now ranbir kapoor so much people have to come to help with yash,,,,the best person to call is is dr. sigmund frued... 
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

Because Yash still lives in la la land with his imaginary wife Arpita and his friends are all animated walt disney characters. Lately he was introduced to Pixar characters too. Yash and logic are sworn enemies

😆😆😆
one of the best comments on IF ever!!
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rutu83

😆😆😆
one of the best comments on IF ever!!

Thank you very much 😃