India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 77)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@Geets: You are on a roll, my friend...in a matter of few pages your con-spiracy theories have become a hit!!! LOL Naughty girl...Anyways methinks...not a chance...not many days have passed for her to even suspect of a Yashu junior in the making. Too soon...Embarrassed

@Zet: Thanks...yeah we three caught the same end of the thread today.Smile  Actually it isn't rocket science to deduce what ailment Yashbabu suffers from.

Pearl, Raveena, Veena, Deepti, Ria, Naeema, Phal, Sudha, Sanjana, USManeetian, Geeta, Alamelu, desikimsam....entertainment galore back there...you guys have tremendous sense of humor. Clap Carry on...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjZetterLoveforlife

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
In today's episode we will see
What  yash has been doing in his room after his now routine walk outs while the mahasangram  with ladies continues in the pooja room.
Yashudas will make another design on his lappy and present it to SP/Panku and Chote. 
He will then go to the children's room and admire his photography on tv which vidhi has left on.
Hopefully he will then start missing aman.
Then he will feel restless and run on his threadmill. 
Once he tires of that he will  take a soak in the tub . Has the door been repaired btw. Else he will end up locked there counting the tiles 11*11 = 122222222 
Once he comes out he will blankly stare and wait till aartiji comes to the room to push her and go cry on mama's lappy.
Finally g3 puts a pacifier in yashudas's mouth and he sleeps like a baby.
No offense i love PV . Just kidding

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamUSManeetianananda29nirmalac99kriti07lulujjjjInduG64ZetterSamanalyseLoveforlife

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

@Stawbella: The Scindia Parivaar is old fashion especially the seniors who think that a woman need to stay at home and tend to the kids, kitchen and husband...SP also believes that a woman of a strong character should be given respect.

But see the reaction of SP on tuesdayOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@Indu Thanks!!!Blame Ranbir's hand gesture for that...but whatever it is I don't want a consummation..I just want transformation to Yash's character..a permanent one.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 06 September 2012 at 9:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29kriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterLoveforlife

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@INDU THANKS loved your conspiracy theory haha 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27InduG64Zetter

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by Euphoria.

Please don't tell me Aarti is pregnant! My faint heart won't be able to take such a jhatka! *But then again, if they are gonna show us some snippets of them getting intimate then ... Blushing* No wait, I just deviated from my actual point! Gosh AarYa does that to me. =| 

Oh gosh, the writers are gonna kill me one day with all their surprises. How can Aarti not remember getting intimate with Yash? It is not an issue that can be taken lightly. =S And if Yash considers getting intimate with Aarti a hadsa then I must say, the poor boy has a warped notion about the word HADSA! D'oh I want this raaz to be revealed by tomorrow, at max. If they decide to reveal it next week, I really think I might suffer from some sort of a breakdown! LOL
how on earth is she pregnant Shocked did i miss something?
No sanju CVs missed their scriot so oly dragEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27InduG64Zetterlulujjjj

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@Indu, arre yaar, what to do!  We have so many options and "CON"nections with all these articles and what not na! ROFL

Edited by 49erFan - 06 September 2012 at 9:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetianPearl_27InduG64ZetterDeepti1808

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hi pearl..zetter..geeta..loverforlife and other DCians who are discussing...sat sri akal behenji or bhaisab LOL

Edited by Tilashini - 06 September 2012 at 9:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanPearl_27InduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index