Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 76)

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

Originally posted by Alamelu

OMG!!!Hug  What a fun morning I have had, reading through all your takes...hilarious...fantastic..."What a Talent!!!"

I am thinking, maybe Yash does not want arti to go through agnipareeksha because he feels she might be pregnant with his baby????Wink  maybe he is mad because she does not remember the night???

is that why he didn't want her to do teej fast either?

he keeps saying she is just the mother of his children...is this a deeper meaning here?

also, in the sbs promo - aarti is scene crying, sitting with her hands clapsed over he stomach. i am thinking she is sad because she doesn't understand what is happening. maybe she thinks she isn't but she might be.

i agree. maybe yash is mad because aarti does not remember and it was a big deal for him. 

You guys are really something. if that did happen then i\l be likeShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetianPearl_27ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

is that why he didn't want her to do teej fast either?

he keeps saying she is just the mother of his children...is this a deeper meaning here?

also, in the sbs promo - aarti is scene crying, sitting with her hands clapsed over he stomach. i am thinking she is sad because she doesn't understand what is happening. maybe she thinks she isn't but she might be.

i agree. maybe yash is mad because aarti does not remember and it was a big deal for him. 

Oh poor Aarti...how can a women be so helpless ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by ..Geeta.. - 06 September 2012 at 9:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Pearl_27ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@USManeetian
OMG now your post is giving me da shocks!!! I feel faint now... LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27nirmalac99bbbccclulujjjjZetter

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Aarti called Yashudas UNCLE in front of Kareena. So he has a meltdown. As aarti was just joking she does not remember this incident but for yashudas it is " ITANI BADI BAAT AAP KAISE BHOOL SAKTI HAIN AARTIJI"

Edited by Deepti1808 - 06 September 2012 at 9:12am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamkriti07Pearl_27Noe123nirmalac99lulujjjjZetterLoveforlife

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27bbbccclulujjjjInduG64ZetterLoveforlife

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Why you guys are after poor Aarti yaar..

Even Yash didn't come home that night too remember, maybe this heroine is coming to claim her stake for that one night standBig smilewho knows..

And Yash mad, ek se pya karta tha, ek se karta hoon aur masti kisis aur se.. Ab he too has conscience naTongue
This opens up another possibility. Maybe Yash saw a costa a happening

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27bbbcccInduG64ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged

I read the Essel world related article, how long we are gonna see all this crap now before Yash opens his mouth. Seems like today and tomorrow, will be fillers againOuch

Now seriously disgusted with PV writers. How long do they want to drag, do they ever peak in the forum or FaceBook to see how many viewers are pissed off right now...

If he again say Uss Raat one more timeAngry, I too, will take temporary break from PVOuch, cannot fry my brain anymoreDead Show us the real deal first, so we can enjoy the other moments too..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamananda29Pooja_11nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27Noe123lulujjjjInduG64ZetterLoveforlife

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Great thought Hun...Maybe Yash thinks that Aarti being with him is like sacrificing her own dreams in order to help him which means if re read the diary, he didn't read the I LLOVE YASHJI part cause if he did he would know that no matter what anyone thinks about him she sees him and the ONE. 

@Saf: My pleasure Sweetie! 

@Stawbella: The Scindia Parivaar is old fashion especially the seniors who think that a woman need to stay at home and tend to the kids, kitchen and husband...SP also believes that a woman of a strong character should be given respect.

@Sudha: Great take Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbccclulujjjjInduG64Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index