5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 72)

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Originally posted by bbbccc

@Kittya_Cullen, AwesomeClap

You wrote the full journey of Aarti till that night so beautifully...

What's with you french grils, first Prasadini  and now you.. Do they teach poetry in school or something.Tongue 

Je
Thank you for the compliment, but I'm actually not French, I'm Guyanase. Guyana is waaay down in South America. We're the only English speaking nation in South AmericaROFLROFL

@ Prasidini: Si vous etes ici, je suis toujours a dechiffrer le poemeROFL
Salute kittya ca va alors toujours ta pas finiROFL ROFLhuuummm et alors bonne chance parce que je va te donne une autreWinkC'est la est ecrit par arati dans une moment d'espoir

Je m'en suis alle,

Je m'en suis alle,

Sous la pluie battante m'abandonner,

De corps dnud,

Des cheveux en libert.

Et mon cour battait,

Et mon cour trs fort battait.

Et les larmes de mes yeux crisps 

Coulaient, coulaient,

Et les larmes de mes yeux et la pluie se mlaient.

Et mon corps tout entier,

Frissonnant. 

Je courais, je courais,

Jusqu' en perdre haleine, je courais. , 

Vers l'infini dsesprment je courais.

Je voulais 

Mon corps tout entier laver,

Je voulais

Mon corps, mon me purifier,

Des offenses qui m'avaient blesse,

Des offenses qui m'avaient dchire,

Je voulais mon corps, mon me librer.

Et cette pluie qui tombait,

Venue de quelques gros nuages noirs, lchant, enfls,

A l'image de mon cour serr,

A l'image de ma gorge noue,

Alors m'apparaissant 

Comme un cadeau inespr.

Point d'toile, il n'y avait,

Pour m'clairer,

Pour m'accrocher.

Douloureux regret.

Mais ce ciel de nuages surchargs,

En cadeau m'avait envoy

De l'eau en quantit,

De l'eau pour tenter de recouvrer la Puret.

, la Puret.

Quel bienfait.

Et puis mon cour s'est apais,

Mon me s'est apaise,

Et puis mon cour s'en est all,

Mon me s'en est alle

S'abandonner,

En toute libert,

Quelque part, dans mon petit coin secret

L-haut sous la vote toile,

Mon refuge prfr, 

Mon havre de Paix.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99ZettercssudhaLoveforlifegcluv

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
K Juzz a prediction !!

Aman and Aarti thought that their night hault might made yash angry and so they immediately started to Scindia house and got explained about the night fiasco to Boa and Co !!

As per Aarti its last day of Mumbai right ??? Early morning after ansh jhula drama and clothes getting returned...instant yash outburst...packing bags...back to bhopal !!!

So according to spoilers...Yash stops aarti from agni pariksha indicates he didn't suspect her character !!! So aman and aarti's night fiasco was not the reason...I think its get cleared here !!! 

But still yash feels distressed further is the question ??

So again a night mare to Aarti !!! If night fiasco is not the reason then what else...thinks thinks and this essel world comes into picture I guess !!!

And if the essel world article is true...!!! This sequence might had a chance to took place before the day where aarti gone to temple and yash/ kids to party !!!

So something might happened there !!! And my only guess is its purely Yash remembering all the moments and consequences happened at Mumbai in one night...got pissed off...totally his mind got fused away...and that night might be the day before they leave to Bhopal !!! 

But if he really got frustrated with essel world fiasco...then that night itself he can pack up bags and run to Bhopal...but I think it was actually the post dahi handi scene or fire accident scene !!!

Orelse I guess every night hez experiencing sleepless nights merged in recalling all the moments and end up with the last day !!!! God I got headache...I juzz couldn't think anymore infact I njy the show !!! Hope we might get any clues in today's episode !!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti0102kt25HeartEmWatsonPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjZettergcluvLoveforlifeKinSanj

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

@Kittya_Cullen, AwesomeClap

You wrote the full journey of Aarti till that night so beautifully...

What's with you french grils, first Prasadini  and now you.. Do they teach poetry in school or something.Tongue 
Hey yaar it's nothing to do with our french part Confusedthey are least poetic person i knowROFLROFLI have to admit they are romantic kind of peopleWinki think it's our bit of indian side of blood that makes us sooo poeticROFLROFLROFL Cause indians are not only beautiful they are soo creative and poeticDay DreamingLook at all tellywood soapsROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Here's a prediction from serial world! 

Aarti came home in the rain, shivering and very very cold...Yash needed to warm her up and while heating her, he was heated himself and with Aarti out of her senses  and being his wife, he just couldn't "CON"trol himself and they did the do and now preggy preggy preggy! 

Now my head hurts again! ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti0102kt25nirmalac99Pearl_27lulujjjjAniSweetyZettercssudhaLoveforlifeKinSanj

deepti0102 Newbie
deepti0102
deepti0102

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Aarti came home in the rain, shivering and very very cold...Yash needed to warm her up and while heating her, he was heated himself and with Aarti out of her senses  and being his wife, he just couldn't "CON"trol himself and they did the do and now preggy preggy preggy! 

But wasn't yash not at home when aarti returned home. He was with the kids.
Maybe he left them for a bit came to the house did some un- CON-trolable things and left . Remember aarti says all were tired and slept off after retunring in the morning

Pearl_27Zetterlulujjjj49erFan

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
haha geets i wouldn't mind that scene ROFL

@all: guys i'll join u all soon. gotta finish my assignment quickly =D

Pearl_27Zetterlulujjjj49erFan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
@ Sanj, I mean really what's left yaar...preggy preggy preggy...somehow they got to do the "CON" na

@Deepiti, I feel something happened unknowingly and this is Yash's biggest issue, he couldn't  "CON"trol himself!

deepti0102Pearl_27Zetterlulujjjj

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

I am walking like a Zombie since I saw that SBB segment!! Arre if Yash ji was heated then he could have cooked food with all the heat.!!! Why Why Why...Aarti tumhe mera ek baar bhi khayal nahi aaya?? Cry

Yash ji why did you make my petty froggy preggy?? CryYash ji ne mera Vishwaas Toda!!!You are such a Toad!!! Angry 

LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjZetter49erFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index