India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 66)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Ok all stop speculating and enjoy the Essel world ride for now LOLLOL...dimaag ko rest do LOLLOLLOLLOL

I will do a A/R for u all LOLEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti0102bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZetterEuphoria.

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Hey Buddies !!! Whats up ?? I feel like I'm missing a lot !!! Unhappy Unhappy

In short I would give my take...Episode was really interesting !!!! We have got Aarti's POV !!! But until Yash speaks out we cant make any conclusions yet we can have some predictions !!! 

And so I too feel night fiasco was not the actual reason but its something else which is fuming out yash !!! And all the mumbai flashbacks which were narrated by Aarti seems quite convincing to me...What all the circumstances she had gone through either its car break down ,phone call , hault at Aman's place , returning back at 3am , Mumbai rains , and rest were not intentionally done by her but its the situation lead to all these disturbances !!!! So I'm not much bothered on these things !!!

But its juzz Aarti's POV !!! Now its high time for Yash to open his mouth !!!! Hope we get his POV today !! And have to mention this , For the first time Boa had given me some Positive vibes !! Till yesterday I couldn't tolerate her bloody evil deeds but today  Boa was the one whoz making Aarti to grow her spine , awake her self respect and in short bringing out the actual Aarti that is our JKR Aarti with her every question I feel !!! I think she had gone through some CID interrogations or herself might be a Interrogator in the past life...LOL LOL

I dont think none of u have patience to watch Boa's past life...but I wish one day we would get to know her past by CV's !!! ROFL ROFL 

Plz don't threw any chappals at me...Actually I was attacked with a mild stroke on a sudden positive vibes from Boa...So gone mad and asking CV's about nonsense stuff !!! LOL LOL

And I have seen few spoilers...where Yash gonna clear the air and still remains distressed !!! So Yash definetly do not let Aarti to undergo Agni Pariksha but still feels depressed !! Hence in the process Ranbir gonna give tips to Aarti , Kareena for Yash and finally we get Aarya's huge confrontation and a happy ending to this track !!! 

Last but not the least...Everyone were juzz amazing with different thoughts and analysis !!! But I feel most of us were on the same track and hoping for the best from CV's where yash would give a valid justified reason !!! Excited tonight !!! Cant wait anymore but have to wait...still 5 hrs to go !!!

Uff !! Sorry in the beginning I said I would give my take in short but couldn't resist with this Boa and her sudden impact on me so try to bear my post !!! LOL LOL

Edited by cssudha - 06 September 2012 at 6:26am

bbbcccPearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjjyoti06Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sanju and all : See if Aarti is pregnent and thats why Yash is reacting in this manner , I can fully understand why Aarti is not saying it to anyone .. its obvious that Aarti wants Yash to say it or else the first reaction of all will be whose kid it is Dead... so if thats the reason of Yash ka anger , Aarti is deliberately not saying it to anyone and wants Yash to admit it all on his own .. being a woman how can she say we got intimate to the entire world of people especially when u hv species like Bua ready to eat her up Ouch

@Bold: OMG NO WAYS! I totally forgot about all the accusations that are being hurled at her! Goodness gracious, if she really IS pregnant, then it's just gonna go against her! Everyone would think that she actually did sleep with Aman! Dead But how can she be pregnant so quickly, it's just been a few days since their return from Mumbai right? =S 

But I really don't think she's pregnant. It seems as though she has shared everything with the family, if she is indeed hiding something then sometime or the other, we would have seen a glimpse of her either feeling guilty or sad. And getting intimate is a hadsaa for Yash?! Wacko 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti0102bbbcccPearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06

deepti0102 Newbie
deepti0102
deepti0102

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
See in Saath Nibhana Saathiya when gopi announces she is pregnant Ahem does not even remember. Thx to the Bhaang effect during holi . So i was drawing similarities here. By the way its been ages since i have seen that serial. 
But here there is a case of role reversal wherein aarti does not remember. 
All this is just my imagination.
New id means even lesser posts.So bye i guess

bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06Euphoria.

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Flash Back me again FB ?Because as per yesterday's episode, the FB narration of Mumbai events has come till Yash packing up and leaving off for Bhopal...
Essel World surely should be an event occured before that. I am confused.

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 06 September 2012 at 6:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I am just gonna go with the flow now! I am so so so confused! =SS Anw, gotta rush now!! Later guys! =) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Guys ..we cannot have a pregnancy without an elaborate CON epi //Even  Lamp & wick show had 3-4 CON promos...but did anything happen ..NADA... CON is ultimate death knell for the show...and that too without ArYa romance no chance...So no babies until next year..LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti0102yulinHeartEmWatsonnirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjpickachu

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

My head is spinning now '

Article from a rival site ConfusedConfused...more to the mystry .. mayb this is Yash ka flashback LOL

posting only parts of this article as its from rival site

It is fun time for the cast & crew as well as the viewers of Zee TV's Punar Vivah . As per the storyline, Aarti has been narrating to her family members the events that unfolded while she went on tour of Mumbai with Yash and the children. Hence, the story has been shuttling between the past and the present. And in one such sequence Aarti will narrate a sequence wherein she visited Essel World with Yash and the kids.

The cast, Kratika, Gurmeet and the kiddos will shoot for the scene at Essel World tomorrow (7 September 2012).

This is the limit. Are they planning to drag this Mumbai thing for another two months? Sleepy

Edited by ..Geeta.. - 06 September 2012 at 6:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti0102nirmalac99Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index