India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 64)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
@Deepti : Normally these film promotions r more about the film and less about the serial LOL...so I dont think such a big twist will come out during Barfi promotion .. I feel its part of the film where Barfi Ranbir kapoor is searching for preggy PC and on the way he is asking all the ladies of zee tv that hv seen this girl anywhere .. he is doing that preggy gesture because he cannot speak and hear ... Aarti nods to show him the route I guess and then he goes off in his cycle LOLLOL

I dont think its anything to do with actual PV story Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjEuphoria.

deepti0102 Newbie
deepti0102
deepti0102

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Deepti : Normally these film promotions r more about the film and less about the serial LOL...so I dont think such a big twist will come out during Barfi promotion .. I feel its part of the film where Barfi Ranbir kapoor is searching for preggy PC and on the way he is asking all the ladies of zee tv that hv seen this girl anywhere .. he is doing that preggy gesture because he cannot speak and hear ... Aarti nods to show him the route I guess and then he goes off in his cycle LOLLOL

Only time will tell i guess. But it sure did not look like he is asking about his sis. Though i agree that for a promotion thing they will not use such a key plot.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjEuphoria.

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Apologies to any mistake to ma pre post. I fully typed it and watching vedio simultaneouslyConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Well joe doesnt this remind Uttaran track i.e after Vansh death

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Please don't tell me Aarti is pregnant! My faint heart won't be able to take such a jhatka! *But then again, if they are gonna show us some snippets of them getting intimate then ... Blushing* No wait, I just deviated from my actual point! Gosh AarYa does that to me. =| 

Oh gosh, the writers are gonna kill me one day with all their surprises. How can Aarti not remember getting intimate with Yash? It is not an issue that can be taken lightly. =S And if Yash considers getting intimate with Aarti a hadsa then I must say, the poor boy has a warped notion about the word HADSA! D'oh I want this raaz to be revealed by tomorrow, at max. If they decide to reveal it next week, I really think I might suffer from some sort of a breakdown! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti0102HeartEmWatsonPearl_27Strawbellanirmalac99lulujjjjZetterAngeloScuroKinSanj

deepti0102 Newbie
deepti0102
deepti0102

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

?????  Ellaborate pls i dont watch Uttaran

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

Please don't tell me Aarti is pregnant! My faint heart won't be able to take such a jhatka! *But then again, if they are gonna show us some snippets of them getting intimate then ... Blushing* No wait, I just deviated from my actual point! Gosh AarYa does that to me. =| 

Oh gosh, the writers are gonna kill me one day with all their surprises. How can Aarti not remember getting intimate with Yash? It is not an issue that can be taken lightly. =S And if Yash considers getting intimate with Aarti a hadsa then I must say, the poor boy has a warped notion about the word HADSA! D'oh I want this raaz to be revealed by tomorrow, at max. If they decide to reveal it next week, I really think I might suffer from some sort of a breakdown! LOL
Not oly u but all PV viewers

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti0102Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjEuphoria.

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti0102

Originally posted by Strawbella

?????  Ellaborate pls i dont watch Uttaran
Well thats a funny caseLOL Now i too wont watch it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index