Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 61)

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Jyo Ok I'll try to do that...but none can absolutely none justify his behavior...and it's been 3 weeks since this is going on I want Yash's realization to be slow but Yash's madness to finish fast...I tolerated it for 3 weeks...now I am just waiting for the Yash we have scene in the initial episodes...who was calm,mature and understanding...so I hope he regrets and we can see a transformation.

Sorry!!!!I am kinda stuck there only!OuchLOL

Actually I don't mind seeing Yash crawling on his feet & apologizing & then confessing to her today itself LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I think Barfi is joking with Aarti about the preggy gesture .. like he is trying to guess the reason of her depression ... nothing serious or else by now there would hv been flurry of articles on Aarti's pregnency ..LOLLOL

@Jyo: Just a thought: I always brushed aside this one option...simply because Aarti is not shown to remember it, but now that they have shown her not to find a matter like a night out serious enough...would this too be the same case, not of seriousness but of it being too personal? And I am hinting at some kind of physical interaction...maybe not consummation, but close enough. Aarti is not saying anything because the intimacy of it is too personal...and why would Yash be angry with her because of what he himself participated in? However, my thinking is not based on Aarti's reactions...but Yash's.  Check out these reactions of Yash..."You have done enough for my family...She is not my wife...How can you forget? Choti si baat to thi nahin...uss raat...haadsa...sab khatam ho gaya...dhoka (maybe he did read the diary after all and thought she was behaving as per plan)...I cannot hide behind Arpita's memories anymore..."   and then his restless behavior...followed by he trying to keep her away or running away from her. What if he feels he betrayed Arpita by getting close to Aarti, and Aarti in turn lies to him (a sort of betrayal) about forgetting a night out with Aman. He betrayed one only to be betrayed by another.  Woah...that'd surely throw him off the edge...and he would definitely want to punish himself.Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
@Pearl : Patience is the key Big smile

@All : This is coming from Zee tv's official page .. I cant post the picture ..its Kareena kapoor's distorted picture along with this  status LOL

ZEE TVYash is waiting for his dream girl to arrive at the sets of Punarvivaah. Guess who is the mystery woman is?

So well its clear  Ranbir bhaiyyya gives tips to Aarti and  there Kareena behna gives tips to Yashu ... thats why I said dont jump to conclusions .. we might see a final AarYa encounter after bhai-behen does their job Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11123mitulkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterDMKJ_VB

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Barfi: Are you going to have a pota!
Arti: Arrey did you have a meeting with Cas uff my FIL!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterDeepti1808jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
@Angel : Trust u to come out with best humour possible for the photo LOLLOLLOLLOL... u gave me some idea for my A/R right now TongueLOLLOL

@Indu : Yeahhh the physical intimacy is always an option .. Aarti cannot say that in open to her family .. not possible .. she cannot directly ask Yash about it too because there is always a scare and awkwardness involved in it  if the initmacy happened out of senses ... so well it might make the situation complex and only  Yash can handle it  and save Aarti from this mess ... Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetter

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Something random but do you guys feel that celebs should not be allowed to promote their movies in dramas? Imagine everyone waiting for Kareena or RK to give a date so that 'twist' can be planned accordingly.

I somehow find it kind of annoying but then maybe it's just me.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccNoe123123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjsaf24jyoti06

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
@Indu perfect dear  there is such a possibility could happen just now i had a thought of  it,because of aarti if he feels he betrayed arpitha,is it not then he wants aarti to undergo the same pain as he is going through a kind of revenge.i hope you understand my point. why couldnt it be this way?can you enlighten further on this note.

Edited by jabirnou - 06 September 2012 at 4:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24InduG64Zetterjyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
See you guys later in the day hopefully as I am having a tough time having to deal with one of the kids getting hospitalized. Bye for now!

Lovely discussions. Bua should start looking for a job as a PI or lawyer or as a Police Investigator I feel? As she needs to learn some tact with her questioning tactics.Angry

Only thing is Yash needs to speak up before the whole thing gets flashed on breaking news!

Loved the tennis matches but I think the PV writer needs to look at continuity issues, I feel.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index