India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 57)

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
@Smiley  you are not the only one caught in jealousy of your hubby, i think even my hubby thinks the same bcoz whenever  i sit in front of PC at once he will switch on the TV.i think this is admirable jealousy.LOLWinkDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10Allbut1saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetter

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok now that we got this spoiler of Yash clearing the air , I wonder what will b his reason of anger ..
 Spoiler clearly suggests that all r accusing Aarti of infedility but Yash does not think so .. then why this extreme anger ??

this only tells me my theory of Yash hving inferiority complex is true ... he just thinks he is not worthy of Aarti ... and mayb Aarti is doing some favour by treating him Ouch

I just hope you're right...this can justify his anger to some extent also...his saza dialogue...its his hell...he created by his continuous dialogues of Arpita and love...his sarcastic comment that don't act as if you're the only one who cares.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
In reply to @anonee... Uss Raat ke baat...
Yash: What the...@#$%!!! Angry

Diary: oh no Aarti we have been caught!! wake up!! Shocked

(But poor Aarti was lost in deep sleep after all the exercise)

Yash: You rotten Diary what are you doing with my wife, in my bed?? Angry

Diary: No no Yash I am not at blame. Shocked. I am an open book!! please take a look!! EmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed

Yash: Shee shee Diary!! now you are asking me to stray too!!! and whats that mark on your body?? this is the saboot that hanky panky happened in this room today!!  Angry

Diary: Mark?? what... Arre thats just my bookmark!!! not a love mark!! OuchRead my eyes Yash ... I mean my poses...eeek...pages!!...Embarrassed

Yash: I can't read all of you right now... you know I am good in maths only and not in English!! tell me which page to read!!

Diary: ok read pose Sexy too!!

Yash: Whaaatt...Shocked

Diary: uhh uhu... page 62 I mean!! Embarrassed

(Yash opens page 62 and reads Aarti's words...)

Yash: ...and then we played Long Tennis... I mean to write Lawn Tennis... phatak I hit the ball! and then phatak he hit the ball! Then phatak again I hit the ball!! Again phatak he hit the ball..phatak!! phtatak!!phatak!! phtatak!!phatak!! phtatak!!phatak!! phtatak!!phatak!! phtatak!!phatak!! phtatak!!phatak!! phtatak!!phatak!! phtatak!!phatak!! phtatak!! the love game... went on and on...

(Yash couldn't believe what he was reading, this didn't sound like a tennis game or did it?? it was beyond his reasoning... he was confused just like us...anger just seeped through his body and he screamed!! Angry)

Yash: Wake up now Aartiji!!! AngryWho is this he??? and and was this 'rally' a tennis game or a love game??? Answer me?? Answer me MERE BUA KE KASAM!!!

(Aarti in her sleep)

Aarti: Hmmm Yashji you guess... You have tortured me and Pvian's for a long time now...we are tired guessing... you guess now!! TERE BUA KI KASAM!!! AngryZZZ Snore ZZZ LOL

( So the diary contained such vexing text that left Yash guessing...!! So all this anger he is showing is actually equivalent to the anger that we are feeling!! He is still guessing the way we are still guessing!! )

THE ONLY PHOTO THAT I GOT TO SEE WAS BUA VISITING THE NEAREST SPORTS CLUB TO LEARN LONG LASTING... I MEAN LAWN TENNIS!! (I am not sure she understands what Lawn Tennis is... I mean her english is not good.. she might have read certain letters in LAWN TENNIS differently...LOLLOLLOL which letters I don't know don't ask me PVian's its your guess!!! LOLLOL Cheers!!!

Edited by Loveforlife - 06 September 2012 at 2:58am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Piienirmalac99smileymj10kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06gcluv

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
@Raveena ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetterjyoti06

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Ok  I guess I found out what this 'agnipariksha' is. Aarti will be asked to do a hardcore nirjala vrat & walk barefooted to temple.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Geeta..

Ok  I guess I found out what this 'agnipariksha' is. Aarti will be asked to do a hardcore nirjala vrat & walk barefooted to temple.

Geeta Welcome back...Whatever aarthi does yash will melt only...I bet his reason are definetly going to be so silly

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
@Ravu  i think you dont mind calling you this way
superb ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
love your comical  ideas.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Aarti ke maa banane ki us khabar se parda utha gaya barfi jisse ab tak Yash ji bhi anjaan hai Shocked

Edited by ..Geeta.. - 06 September 2012 at 3:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetterjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index