Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 55)

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Jyo: Great minds! Smile I think we came to about the same conclusion about the whole affair. Aarti's character is not really in question for Yash because the situation is just not that simple for him. To everyone else, Aarti is his wife and if she slept with Aman, she betrayed him, period. But to Yash, who knows the truth and the ambiguity of their relationship, he knows that he couldn't fault Aarti for trying to look for something more fulfilling personally, outside the scope of their relationship. But he also knows how committed she is to this marriage and to the kids, so I think he is trying to make the path easy for her so that she can leave and be with a guy who actually deserves and loves her. Here, I think the diary will be her saving grace. We can have a scene like Kal Ho Na Ho where Aman (same name and all!) reads out her feelings to Yash. Wink

DITTO TO EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID. HOW I WISH TO HEAR ALL IN YASH'S WORDS.

@Eva: Thanks. I think he sort of took it for granted that she was waiting for him, and it was only when he thought she wasn't anymore that it hit him: he wanted her to wait for him. See I don't think Yash is in love with Aarti yet, but I do think he sees the possibility and he wants her to be there when he is ready. But he also knows that that is not fair if there is someone worthier out there. Why should she suffer and wait for him to sort through his baggage when she could be happy with someone else?

@Samana: ITA, he took her for her a ride just because she seemed too available Ouch. He fails to see Aarti attention is all on him. If only he can differentiate between friendship love and husband-wife love, I don't think he will back off easily. Embarrassed..I dont think he has any female friends whose giving an attention like Aman. Someone has said that he is a loner and has few friends. So having good friends of opposite gender is quite strange for him maybe as he was brought up with boys in his family or he went to all boys school Wink

NODDING IN AGREEMENT

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1lulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Great Discussions all...Clap

Jyo,Indu,Samana,Zetter,Kittiya,Angel,Veena,Raveena,Red,Anonee,Borna ,Sudha,Smiley,Kirthi,Maham,Anee,Raveena,Deepti,Saffi,Deeps...superb discussions and great insight guys.Clap

So Yash will clear the air...let's see...I am waiting for his POV...and one more thing whatever the hell Yash's reason is...it cannot ever justify his behavior towards her or whatever she went through because of him...I just hope after clearing the  air he regret and we can see a transformation in his character...other than this ...I am gonna shut my mouth for a while.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 06 September 2012 at 1:44am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

@Sam:  The kids have taken a back-seat, thanks to Yash's overriding need for attention and solace.  What about 'dhokha' to his kids? His ego prevents him from even visiting the kids. He has made this all about himself.  It appears like he cannot survive without a crutch. The crutch has to be in the form of romance or an illusion of romance. Now, neither is available to him, as you pointed out and he's falling apart. 

@All

Whatever Yash's inner conflicts, he brought them into the public's eye, the moment he snuffed the flame out at the threshold.  And after having progressively increased the publicity quotient with his other antics, he has every Tom, Dick,Harry, Bhavri, and Chagan in Mumbai, Bhopal, and Denmark discussing, analyzing, and racking their brains over his angst, while he refuses to divulge or if anything, speaks mysteriously, and responds only to multiple choice answers, as he waits for Aarti to arrive at the right answer. And he's back to designing as though nothing happened.   

Where really is his sense of fairness?  He knows he has the entire family in an unholy twist.  And he knows how antagonistic his family can be to Aarti, and yet he has thrown her to the wolves.  He knows now, that his actions are affecting his kids. Nothing seems to shake him out of his misery and worry about someone else for a change. And he has put Aarti in a bind as well.  He expects her to read his mind. He's caught in a trap of his own making, yet seeks to punish someone else.   

Can he be a better man by temporarily suspending his mental troubles by saying, hey listen, let's get the kids back, my mind is in a mess, I'm going to take a break for 3-4 days while I resolve this? Can he can be the better man and put everybody's anxiety and grief to rest?

Whatever be Yash's POV, it can't be any worse than the accusations she's already facing right now, can it? I hope these accusations wake him out of his 'noble' silence and speak out.  One can excuse a momentary lapse in one's responsibilities, but Yash seems to have gotten a free-pass even as his wife and kids seem to have been left out at sea.

Somehow, this whole thing has become a bit boring.  The CVs really need to bring this home quickly.  

RIGHT THERE WITH YOU ON EVERYTHING. IF HE HAD SOME PROBLEM WITH HER THEN HE SHOULD HAVE DEALT WTIH IT ONE ON ONE. HUSBAND WIFE RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE BEHIND THE DOORS NOT FOR EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE INCLUDING THE SERVANTS TO HAVE A LOOK INTO. I WOULD PERSONALLY NEVER TOLERATE IT

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

golda Groupbie
golda
golda

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Kratika is a Forever Favorite of mine and I find it so difficult not to write about her precisely because of those teeny-weeny expressions and nuances - that's not to say that I haven't been impressed by Gurmeet, though. I am thoroughly convinced that anyone else opposite Kratika would not have the sort of natural ease and intensity that Gurmeet-Kratika possess as co-actors. That camaraderie is really something else. It's difficult to describe, but so easy to see and feel.

@Borna: Absolutely. These are the two who keep pulling us back to viewing the next episode after every "unwantedly, unrelatedly, unreasonably twisty" episodes.

But never mind! I still love this show. I just want everything to come back on track.

Now that you mentioned GC, I have to highlight the expressions he gave when Aman was teasingly accusing Aarti of not letting him know that she was all ready for remarriage and that he would have come running with a "vadamala". GC came with his phone in his hand and he half sat on the dining chair and gave one quizzical sharp look at Aman for that comment and then he sat on the chair and slowly turned towards Aarti and looked intently at her face. He was reading her face for reaction to that flirtatiously daring accusation that Aman made. He didn't like it one bit but then can he rebuke him now. No ways! What will happen to the remarriage stance he reinstated to Aarti and the world time and again? Remarriage for only the kids and family pressure and all that! Hmmm .. I liked expression through the nonbatting eyes and face. I loved him with the trace of jealousy.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

Bua is going overboard, but like Aarti, no one takes her seriously anymore. Even G3 was willing to give Aarti a chance over Bua's ridiculousness, even though the way G3 asked Aarti - are you paakh or pure had me LOL. 

Bua has my sympathies. She's just a victim of tradition that the Scindias seem to swear by.  She became a young widow, I presume. And thus began her craving for a happy married life. And a chance did come by, it appears, that which SP seems to have bypassed in the name of tradition, while in his own son's situation, he didn't mind being a trailblazer. Ouch! That has got to hurt. Over and above,Yash didn't want to get married again, but they convinced him to, but Bua wanted to get married again, but was convinced not to.  That has got to burn. 

Aarti is the epitome of everything Bua could have had, had her desires been considered.  Since she can't rock her own boat, she prefers to rock someone else's. 

For Bua, the tragedy is that she didn't have the chance that Aarti has, and what's worse, she can never have it now at this point. (Unless the Scindias find an appropriate pairing). I hope this does happen - social message and all that. 

ONCE AARTI IS FREE OF THIS PROBLEM HER FIRST COURSE OF ACTION SHOULD BE TO GET BUA MARRIED. THAT WAY AARTI CAN BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF ONCE AND FOR ALL AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
@Jyo,Sam, Indu, Kirti,  wow fabulous discussions on yash point of view loved it.
@Red funny take of  yours it makes me laugh n giggle  at the same time to think fantastic.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetter

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by smileymj10

HELLO ALL!!!

How's going on here? Confused

Sorry, can't relate w/ your discussions now.. Haven't watch the show yet and missed the live update... Cry Cry Cry  I'm not feeling well..

My hubby already noticed my addiction to PV and for sleeping very late. He didn't allow me to open my PC Cry .  I don't want him to become Hulk Angry like Yash LOL . So, to my frustration, I just sleep, w/o eating my dinner. For the meantime, Ms. Smiley Big smile become Unhappy Unhappy...

Glad I'm at work now and can use PC freely, but w/ limits. Hopefully, I can catch up with you guys. Still need to watch the episode and read all of your takes.

Have a nice discussions everyone!!!

Hi Smiley Wink  I think we are on the same boatLOL.
Every weekdays nite I need my fix! it is a PV drug! Anyway  my real addiction is not PV itself but the DCians discussionROFL
my hubby keeps getting mad just because I forgot to switch off our modem LOL..
lucky he doesnt turn into green eyed monster like Yash LOL

So chill and take your time ok Wink

Hehheheh My husband has a new nick name for me "Mein PV ki deewani hoon" LOL 
I was like ok nick name for me tak theek hai but if you say something against PV I will make you write " I Love Punar Vivah" a hundred times!!! LOL  After this he has been calmly watching PV! LOL Guess he is scared that I might just turn into HULK if he says something!! LOLLOL

MY HUSBAND IS RIGHT THERE SITTING WITH ME WATCHING PV AT NIGHTS. IT IS THE ONLY THING WE WATCH TOGETHER. SO ITS KIND OF CUTE DONT YOU THINK. BUT HE HATES THE TIME I SPEND ON IF. SO GOTTO CUT DOWN

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterAllbut1

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Here is last week  Trp breakdown which proves Aman's entry in last part worked .. but last week no AarYa scenes  shows in trps too Smile ..

Mon-2.5 (hospital filller episode ..worked partially )

Tues-2.7 (Yash says aarti gave dhoka ... worked well ...Yash kuch bhi bolta hai toh viewers watch it ..point to b noted..so make Yash speak TongueLOL )

Wed -2.5 ( Kids stealing money and Yash sees Aarti ka flash ..worked partially  )

Thurs- 2.6 (Daddy Scindia blasts Bua for accusing kids ..hmm worked well ..TongueLOL)

Fri - 2.8 (Teri meri song sequence and Aman ka entry got 2.8 ..worked the best StarStarStarStar )

So well to b honest even though avg is 2.6 last week  but what I can see is everyday got around 2.5 and more than that ...not less .. which means last whole filler week was watched by viewers to know the suspense Embarrassed ... this week if Yash speaks up  and we get one proper AarYa confrontation in present  then I m sure trps will show a jump .. Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterAllbut1roseinbloom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index