Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 54)

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Maham lovely banner of our Aarya.
yesterdays episode was quite nice,esp Mumbai FB scenes KS, GC,and AC act was fab,  what an outstanding performance of KS  through the entire episode.
My hubby came back from his office while watching PV the scene between bua and aarti " kya kar rahi thi tum apne ache dost ke saath aadi raat ko? i was busy thinking what might she reply back? instead of aarti my hubby gave the reply " Are kya hua aadi raat ko yeh to koi poochne ki baath hain kya sub so rahain hoge aur kya agar kuch hua bhi toh  tume kya lena dena yeh toh haqeeqat hain"  on hearing i switched off from serious mode to oh i was on a laughing riot,because i never knew he would say it in such a way.
its not the case as you think my dear,her situation is such due to rain she spends the night with him in his house.now what you think tell me? it completely shows that he trust his wife and friend of hers.
I felt like strangling Buas neck the way she accused aarti and aman.
thank god gayu sent away aman before she could question aarti.
Vidhi has come to her senses and realizing aarti is not at fault.
Yash POV  i hope we might get by friday, he is akind of complicated character without expressing his ideas he wants aarti to understand him and his feelings,Aman he said you never informed me that you were getting remarried i would have proposed you.this is where yash felt totaly dispointed but at once aarti clears MU he is fine.
Aarti blunder is she did not think to explain to yash what happened in that rainy night,because he knew where she was heading to?when she was to tell Ansh fell from the swing and she was more worried about him this is quiet natural i have gone through many a times in my life, but sometimes it would turn out to be a unexpected  disaster.

Edited by jabirnou - 06 September 2012 at 1:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06Euphoria.

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Now I got the real reason for Yash's anger!!
When Yash came home he caught Aarti red handed Sleeping with! Sleeping with!! Sleeping with!!!!!!! Sleeping with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

HER DIARY!!!!!!!!
 LOL

And it had a picture of ___________________ tucked btw the pages!!

@Loveforlife please fill the blank.  I am eagerly awaiting the rest of the story!!

Edited by anonee - 06 September 2012 at 1:12am

nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1Euphoria.

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Now we have whole picture of  of Uss Raat...

She came back late(very late) never once bothered to call himOuch, he was not at home, came late too again no communicationOuch. He was fine in morning, so no accident at B'day Party. Ansh fell and they took him to doctor, again all was fine between then till then...

He took the suit from Aman's driver and just thought worse himself. Actually it is quite reasonable, how else would any husband react? But why he burned Arpita's picture because he doesn;t love her anymore ... Ok we take thatConfused..

But what hadsa, he kept refering as he saw somethingOuch Ok now it make sense, why he was thinking of same image of Aarti having fun in rain. Thats what he kept thinking, she loves rain and it was raining. So he just imagined both two having fun in rain and is disgustedOuch...

And his keep repeating that he is worthless, is because he loves one who he think betrayed him but the one who he think really loved him, he destroyed herUnhappy His condistion is complicated but does make sense..

Ok, now I feel good.. It does make senseTongue

See agar aarti ne apna mu kala kiya hota toh saboot ki tarah aman thodina uska dress peeche bejata. Of course if he is deliberately trying to sabotage Aarya reunion then god save Aarya. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjEuphoria.

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
@Mudra: There you are my chupa rustom friend...I got you away from behind the pillar (the same kind that PV ladies are so attached withTongue)...Love you back...Hug

C'mon...it isn't that bad.Confused  Good stuff will come soon enough...till then hang around...don't wanna miss those sharp insights.Smile

@Anu: Loved what you wroteClap...Gayatri sure is the surprise element of this murkiness...She genuinely cares for Aarti now...and like Vidhi and Yash is only disappointed; only her disappointment comes across as biased when Yash's interests get involved. Bua doesn't realize that this one is no more her ally.Smile

@Anusha: Loved the monkey dialogue. Darn cute!!Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaZetterlulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyMelodiousDreamsAllbut1Euphoria.

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by golda

@ Borna: Buddy, you know what? Come what may and whatever happens to the story, presentation or execution, like you, I never cease to love the nuances of the leads and the other actors of the show. CVs, please wake up. Such great actors' efforts cant stand wasted :-( I like the way you catch those teeny-weeny expressions of KS.

Mudhra! Hug 

I was so surprised to see your name among the Likes section of a few of the posts around here earlier...I'm sorry that you feel that way about the show now (it's our loss not having you around to chat with us!) but I guess every show has a viewer attrition rate for various reasons. To each his own. Smile I'm honestly flattered that you read the stuff that I type up, since most of it is of hardly any consequence to the plot-related discussions, but thank you for reading!

You probably know where I stand on the Contentment Spectrum when it comes to the show and its actors. PV has such a great ensemble cast and it is so nice to watch a show where everyone is actually capable of acting well! They make us care about these characters' lives - or at least I care...Can't speak for everyone, naturally.

Kratika is a Forever Favorite of mine and I find it so difficult not to write about her precisely because of those teeny-weeny expressions and nuances - that's not to say that I haven't been impressed by Gurmeet, though. I am thoroughly convinced that anyone else opposite Kratika would not have the sort of natural ease and intensity that Gurmeet-Kratika possess as co-actors. That camaraderie is really something else. It's difficult to describe, but so easy to see and feel.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

goldanirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Anusha: Loved the monkey dialogue. Darn cute!!Smile

thank u so much indu ji...Monkey Icons Yoyo

nirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZettergcluvEuphoria.

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Monkey Winksphewww!!!! 55 pages!!!! all read and done... fabulous takes every one...Monkey Winks at present can't predict anything or analyze anything coz my brain is so saturated...Monkey Winks hope CV's give a good closure for this track... but watching jealous yash is a treat to to the sore eyesMonkey Winks Cici

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZettergcluvEuphoria.

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
powercut here... abhi mujhe jana will be back after 3 hrs... coz coz power cut is for 3 hrs !!

kriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index