Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 53)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I feel once GC completes JDJ we will have less of Boa and more of AarYa!!!

She ain't going anywhere...better get used to her LOLLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1Euphoria.roseinbloomLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by Loveforlife

I feel once GC completes JDJ we will have less of Boa and more of AarYa!!!

She ain't going anywhere...better get used to her LOLLOLLOL

I was Dreaming I guess!!! LOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjEuphoria.roseinbloom

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Now I got the real reason for Yash's anger!!
When Yash came home he caught Aarti red handed Sleeping with! Sleeping with!! Sleeping with!!!!!!! Sleeping with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

HER DIARY!!!!!!!!
 LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012kt25nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterAllbut1saf24Euphoria.roseinbloom

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Just now I saw the episode and I felt it was like some sort of crime story or CID episode where all the people stand and talk seriously and camera roams around, the FB part and current part keep chanigng...

Ah!!! Still I am not clear on why Yash tore away Arpita's pics when the dhoka is given by Arati Ji... Though I read different reasons predicted by all of you, still I am clueless and confused on this point.

Bua's reasonings are stupid... Why she always drives this kind of points? She has strong physical desires which are not met in her life time so her mind always works on them...

redeye2012ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64jyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

golda Groupbie
golda
golda

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Mudra: Hi!!! Long time...though I see you around at times because of the Likes. Haven't had an opinion from you in ages...How about one, dear friend.

@ Indu:  Hey there! Don't I dare miss your takes. Hugs! Hugs! I am very much around and love each and every analysis as always. There are a few more interesting analysts. I don't miss DC time, although I don't really mind missing the show of late.

The reason I am bit latent of late is that the show has lost its charm for me (not DC I swear :-)) This show pulled me for its beautiful concept but the CVs lost their way to the plot I guess. What are these tracks haan? Character assassination, one by one! Don't you mention about the plot!

@Sam: I missed you for a few days when you were away in between :-) Lovely to read your thoughts!

@ Borna: Buddy, you know what? Come what may and whatever happens to the story, presentation or execution, like you, I never cease to love the nuances of the leads and the other actors of the show. CVs, please wake up. Such great actors' efforts cant stand wasted :-( I like the way you catch those teeny-weeny expressions of KS.

@Jyo: I never miss your takes. They are lovely always.

redeye2012ZetterMelodiousDreamslulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64jyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Oh gosh, the first thing I felt like doing while watching yesterday's episode was to set Bua on fire! I know I'm being really sadistic but I can't help but loathe her more each time she opens her mouth. How could she even think so lowly of Aarti? But then again, it's Bua that we are talking about here. 

There were quite a few elements of surprise in the episode actually. The fact that Yash wasn't home as well was probably the biggest surprise of them all. I am pretty sure Yash didn't find out about the night incident from Aman's driver, there's something more to it than what meets the eye. Only time and Yash can tell that though, so we have to continue to wait. 

From the recent spoiler, it seems like Yash is gonna stop Aarti from giving the agni-pariksha, but how? And why? Isn't he mad at her? Or is Yash doing all these on purpose so that Aarti starts to resent him? Maybe the writers are playing on something similar to what they had shown in DABH. But what's the dhoka that Yash is talking about? I am clueless once again. =P

Gayatri has really been acting very differently from what I had expected. She was actually calmly listening to Aarti and willing to give her a chance. If only Bua had cut short her interrogation! =| 

One thing good about the episodes lately is that it's getting everyone to rack their brains. My mum usually doesn't comment on the logic of Indian shows, because of the lack of logic in them but for the past few weeks, she has actually been thinking of possible reasons behind Yash's outburst. She feels that it's because Aarti was the one who initiated this entire 'love' thingum and now she's the one who's apparently 'backing off' just when he had started to harbour some feelings for her. I think it's quite an accomplishment for the writers because there are viewers, patient ones that is, who have started thinking more about the show and relating to it as well. My mum is willing to sit through what many termed  the 'unnecessary drag' because she wants to see how Yash is gonna make up for his actions. And of course, she's looking forward to their love track, which I am too, very eagerly in fact. <3

Sorry went off on a tangent. I apologise! =) 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetteraanyakunatMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24jyoti06Loveforlife

golda Groupbie
golda
golda

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

For Bua, the tragedy is that she didn't have the chance that Aarti has, and what's worse, she can never have it now at this point. (Unless the Scindias find an appropriate pairing). I hope this does happen - social message and all that. 

@red: Awesome takes always! I love the critical punches you throw at the impracticalities. I so wish, like you, that Bua's character does get some kind of salvation. May be as you say they must try to get her remarried with a proper match (may be she has someone in her life who she wanted to marry). This widow remarriage will do a lot for the social message they tried to propagate. The lead pair remarriage love story is getting obscured anyways. Why not revive the plot with a new remarriage story. I swear Bua would justify it full-on.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06Euphoria.

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

YASH: oh me the proud husband... Monkey Emoticon Cicisee i won!!! i made her word!!! Monkey Iconsaur aage se mere wife ko mat gooro...Monkey Icons
AARTHI: oh come on yash ji... don't be a spoil sport!!! Monkey Emoticoni know u r J... he is just my friend... you r my hero u now dat...Monkey Emoticons yakeen nahi ho rah hian... lo... i'll sing for u... TU MERA HERO... TU MERA HERO...Monkey Winks

Edited by anushaarja - 06 September 2012 at 1:19am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986kt25nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettersaf24Allbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index