India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 52)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

While I was watching the flashbacks...I was like this the whole time ---> Blushing

How cute are our ArYa Day Dreaming

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetteraanyakunatAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06Euphoria.roseinbloomLoveforlife

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Jyo: Great minds! Smile I think we came to about the same conclusion about the whole affair. Aarti's character is not really in question for Yash because the situation is just not that simple for him. To everyone else, Aarti is his wife and if she slept with Aman, she betrayed him, period. But to Yash, who knows the truth and the ambiguity of their relationship, he knows that he couldn't fault Aarti for trying to look for something more fulfilling personally, outside the scope of their relationship. But he also knows how committed she is to this marriage and to the kids, so I think he is trying to make the path easy for her so that she can leave and be with a guy who actually deserves and loves her. Here, I think the diary will be her saving grace. We can have a scene like Kal Ho Na Ho where Aman (same name and all!) reads out her feelings to Yash. Wink

@Eva: Thanks. I think he sort of took it for granted that she was waiting for him, and it was only when he thought she wasn't anymore that it hit him: he wanted her to wait for him. See I don't think Yash is in love with Aarti yet, but I do think he sees the possibility and he wants her to be there when he is ready. But he also knows that that is not fair if there is someone worthier out there. Why should she suffer and wait for him to sort through his baggage when she could be happy with someone else?

@Samana: ITA, he took her for her a ride just because she seemed too available Ouch. He fails to see Aarti attention is all on him. If only he can differentiate between friendship love and husband-wife love, I don't think he will back off easily. Embarrassed..I dont think he has any female friends whose giving an attention like Aman. Someone has said that he is a loner and has few friends. So having good friends of opposite gender is quite strange for him maybe as he was brought up with boys in his family or he went to all boys school Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
and ughhh this Bua...what a sick ladyyy Dead

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_CullenInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1lulujjjjEuphoria.Loveforlife

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smileymj10

HELLO ALL!!!

How's going on here? Confused

Sorry, can't relate w/ your discussions now.. Haven't watch the show yet and missed the live update... Cry Cry Cry  I'm not feeling well..

My hubby already noticed my addiction to PV and for sleeping very late. He didn't allow me to open my PC Cry .  I don't want him to become Hulk Angry like Yash LOL . So, to my frustration, I just sleep, w/o eating my dinner. For the meantime, Ms. Smiley Big smile become Unhappy Unhappy...

Glad I'm at work now and can use PC freely, but w/ limits. Hopefully, I can catch up with you guys. Still need to watch the episode and read all of your takes.

Have a nice discussions everyone!!!

Hi Smiley Wink  I think we are on the same boatLOL.
Every weekdays nite I need my fix! it is a PV drug! Anyway  my real addiction is not PV itself but the DCians discussionROFL
my hubby keeps getting mad just because I forgot to switch off our modem LOL..
lucky he doesnt turn into green eyed monster like Yash LOL

So chill and take your time ok Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

smileymj10lulujjjjAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterEuphoria.Tilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by Tilashini

I hope they will not ask her to sign a divorce paper... Bua is dying to see Aarti to become a divorcee again. I hate her..Her concern to her parivaar is really fake and a complete drama.

Then arti will sign but yash will not..It'l be the opposite the other way round this time..,and arti would be surprised alsomwill ask why yash refuses to do so since he hate her and is not willing to listen... Wink

I dont want him to break down and cry.Cry. You know his emotion is like a 5 year old boyTongue

Kitna cute hai na...awww...like father like son?.ansh runs to arti and yash on his mum's lap..  ROFL Yeap he is the emotional kinds...he hasn't recovered fully..now only started to forget arpita and having feelings for arti...I don't think so it is a minor reason...there's sumting fishy...Shocked

Edited by Tilashini - 06 September 2012 at 12:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeEuphoria.roseinbloom

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

Episode One-Line Review:  Whatever.

LOLLOLLOL

loved your post... certainly more entertaining than the episode... Tongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Noe123Allbut1Zettersaf24AngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjDeepti1808LoveforlifeEuphoria.

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smileymj10

HELLO ALL!!!

How's going on here? Confused

Sorry, can't relate w/ your discussions now.. Haven't watch the show yet and missed the live update... Cry Cry Cry  I'm not feeling well..

My hubby already noticed my addiction to PV and for sleeping very late. He didn't allow me to open my PC Cry .  I don't want him to become Hulk Angry like Yash LOL . So, to my frustration, I just sleep, w/o eating my dinner. For the meantime, Ms. Smiley Big smile become Unhappy Unhappy...

Glad I'm at work now and can use PC freely, but w/ limits. Hopefully, I can catch up with you guys. Still need to watch the episode and read all of your takes.

Have a nice discussions everyone!!!

Hi Smiley Wink  I think we are on the same boatLOL.
Every weekdays nite I need my fix! it is a PV drug! Anyway  my real addiction is not PV itself but the DCians discussionROFL
my hubby keeps getting mad just because I forgot to switch off our modem LOL..
lucky he doesnt turn into green eyed monster like Yash LOL

So chill and take your time ok Wink

Hehheheh My husband has a new nick name for me "Mein PV ki deewani hoon" LOL 
I was like ok nick name for me tak theek hai but if you say something against PV I will make you write " I Love Punar Vivah" a hundred times!!! LOL  After this he has been calmly watching PV! LOL Guess he is scared that I might just turn into HULK if he says something!! LOLLOL

Edited by Loveforlife - 06 September 2012 at 12:26am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Eva JQnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1Zettersaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Euphoria.roseinbloom

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I feel once GC completes JDJ we will have less of Boa and more of AarYa!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjEuphoria.roseinbloom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index