India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 51)

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
@ Red: I agree with you guys to the infinite powerClap. This is beginning to grate on my nerves. Angry Why has Yash dragged the whole of Bhopal, Mumbai, and now Denmark into his family affairs? Yash puts everything between himself and his fears rather than confronting themOuchAngry. Why is he standing by as Aarti is constantly humiliated? I still cannot get over the fact that he did nothing while his mother proceeded to throw Aarti out of the house. His children, for God's sake!, children had to beg for their mother to remain in their house. When they took the money from the safe, remember what they said? They could no longer bare to see their papa angry at their mumma, neither the tears in their mumma's eyes. Dear God Yash! Grow a set!!! I'm becoming less civil just mentioning this nonsense.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99kriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64aanyakunatAllbut1ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06Euphoria.

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Taking a chance while I'm writing a post OP to reply...It's great to be a multitasker, we get things done faster Wink

@Indu: Anytime Bud! Big smile...This time she didn't thought she did anything wrong to set him off so she couldn't understand his anguish Unhappy

I hope when all is said and done...AarYa make a decision to always tell each other how the feel even if the other person gets hurt...Communication is the key to a successful relationship.

@Samana: You're very welcome Love! Yes Yash put down the conditions now he can't live up to them cause his feelings have changed...And he doesn't know how to handle it.

@MJ: Aww that's sad, hope u feel better Dear Clap ha you hubby is just looking out for ya.
U have a great day as well

@Deepti: Have fun & Safe travels! Smile

@Saf: Great take Clap...boa was like a hound dog but I loved how Aarti totally ignored her and was talking straight to G3 Big smile

@Red: Fantastic analysis ClapClap...ha 4m "Murder She Wrote 2 Perry Mason" sounds better cause they are both tv series ROFL Seriously boa was like that evil prosecutor, you wanna shoot for badgering the innocent defendant.

redeye2012smileymj10Kittya_Cullenkriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1Deepti1808FireLordPhoenixjyoti06Euphoria.

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
@Kadeen: You have a point about Bua but I think the thing to remember about her is that she is not doing this to gain something. She is doing this to obliterate Aarti from her life because she can't stand that Aarti got the second chance she didn't. It is like when someone is scratching their nails on a chalk board, you don't think of the benefit of stopping them...you just stop them at all costs. When there is a fly buzzing around, you just want to swat it, simply because it is annoying you. I think Aarti has the same effect on Bua with her innate joy and love, as well as the fact that she got to marry a hunk like Yash after being written off as a "widow." Basically Bua is trying her level best to swat Aarti away but Aarti is one resilient housefly! Bzzz LOL

redeye2012Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyMelodiousDreamsAllbut1Zetterjyoti06Euphoria.roseinbloomLoveforlife

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
@Samana:  Thanks...It's so clear how their respective bends are proceeding toward each other...One was literally flying till she faced the biggest roadblock and is still trying to figure a way around it; and the other is just walking jerkily and trying to maneuver through the many pebbles he himself visualizes in front.  *sigh* 

@Z:
Loved your take.Clap Yash sure is getting every one into knots by not speaking up. It's about time he does...and comes out clean with what actually pinched him that he shouted such a beeeg "OUCH."

@Kirthi: Yeah...Survivor...right. The difficulty level just escalated...and the jigsaw is coming out with new pieces everyday, instead of revealing all at one go. I loved what you wrote about how women only are made answerable...that's so true. Not only that we are our worst enemies...Bua, for instance, always equates her mind-set with that of Aarti's...and for that matter any young widow if she comes in front of her. She just kind of juxtapositions her desires and mouths her needs whenever Aarti's case is highlighted...God, she is one frustrated soul! Didn't SP say,'...because of your nature you still haven't found you peace, satisfaction, and happiness.

@Red: Whatever will be...will be...the future's for Yashbabu to see...Tongue   The humor as usual par excellence, my friend...We can only wait now...*sigh*

@Nina: Spot on with that song.Thumbs Up

@Anitu: Good morning to you too!!!Smile

@Deepti: Have a great holiday!!!Smile

@Saf: simply loved it. Gosh...you are such a methodical person.Clap

@Kittya: Thank you. My pleasure, luv...Told ya...can't find faults; I'd rather find explanations for the behavior of the dunce duo...Big smile

redeye2012Kittya_CullenZetterAllbut1Deepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06Euphoria.roseinbloomLoveforlife

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Kadeen: You have a point about Bua but I think the thing to remember about her is that she is not doing this to gain something. She is doing this to obliterate Aarti from her life because she can't stand that Aarti got the second chance she didn't. It is like when someone is scratching their nails on a chalk board, you don't think of the benefit of stopping them...you just stop them at all costs. When there is a fly buzzing around, you just want to swat it, simply because it is annoying you. I think Aarti has the same effect on Bua with her innate joy and love, as well as the fact that she got to marry a hunk like Yash after being written off as a "widow." Basically Bua is trying her level best to swat Aarti away but Aarti is one resilient housefly! Bzzz LOL

@ Sam: I remember only too well. It's why I can't sympathise at her lack of a Punar Vivah. Her bitterness has so enveloped her that she has lost her sense of dignity, pride, and humanity. Her resentment towards Aarti overpowers her love (if her body can hold such a feelingConfused) for her family. It has erased her ability to think logically and reasonably. She is the reason the quote "Misery loves company" was discovered, and shared with the worldDead. Bhua is the fly on my computer screen, only thing is, swatting her will break my computer and she is so not worth itDead

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99kriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
What the fish! Angry This is beyond too much! Seriously CVs are ruining this story. Am getting bored same old Sita Agnipariksha Sleepy and Bua what a horrible piece of work, really wld someone just burn her!

Getting tired of this charade, there's so many possibilities CVs can show about this Punar Vivah and they are dishing us this dragged story.

*rolling eyes*

redeye2012kriti07saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1aanyakunatlulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Bua is going overboard, but like Aarti, no one takes her seriously anymore. Even G3 was willing to give Aarti a chance over Bua's ridiculousness, even though the way G3 asked Aarti - are you paakh or pure had me LOL. 

Bua has my sympathies. She's just a victim of tradition that the Scindias seem to swear by.  She became a young widow, I presume. And thus began her craving for a happy married life. And a chance did come by, it appears, that which SP seems to have bypassed in the name of tradition, while in his own son's situation, he didn't mind being a trailblazer. Ouch! That has got to hurt. Over and above,Yash didn't want to get married again, but they convinced him to, but Bua wanted to get married again, but was convinced not to.  That has got to burn. 

Aarti is the epitome of everything Bua could have had, had her desires been considered.  Since she can't rock her own boat, she prefers to rock someone else's. 

For Bua, the tragedy is that she didn't have the chance that Aarti has, and what's worse, she can never have it now at this point. (Unless the Scindias find an appropriate pairing). I hope this does happen - social message and all that. 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

goldakt25kriti07Eva JQKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1fuzzyfaceaanyakunatsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
@Mudra: Hi!!! Long time...though I see you around at times because of the Likes. Haven't had an opinion from you in ages...How about one, dear friend.

@Red: Yash's Maze Mystery is nothing short of a Reality show at the moment...just by snuffing one dia, he let loose the thickest smoke possible, along with sparks flying all over. Whatever they are doing with the plot...I only want a logical and fair conclusion now. The gentle lady is more than capable of fighting her battles and come up trumps...agreed. However, it's about time Yashbabu comes through as a good human being...whatsover his personal angst be. He saved Ansh from the bullet...and here is his wife facing a firing squad...he better come out of his camouflaged hiding.

@Sarah: I agree...that's inferiority complex written in Block Letters for Yash. That's why he wants to punish himself...He does feel he is not worthy of his vibrant, happy-go-lucky wife, cause his demeanor is so old manish and he is so opposite her. On top of that, he tries to compete and falls short...the dahi handi, complimenting Aarti like Aman does, etc., for example. A lot of assumptions...jumping to conclusions...all signs of a huge complex. Aarti is the infection...and Aarti only is the medication. Poor Yash!!! Jayen to jayen kahan...Tongue

Edited by InduG64 - 05 September 2012 at 11:28pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaPiieredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenlulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetteraanyakunatAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index