India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 49)

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
@redeye - Your posts are hilarious and might I say that I am loving it. I was actually looking for your post. I liked your post from yesterday where you had compared Aman versus Yash. Your posts provide a comic relief and I am totally enjoying it cconsidering that it has been almost 3 weeks and we still don't know what is bothering Yash and the reason behind his anger.

Edited by kt25 - 05 September 2012 at 8:44pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

arcoirisredeye2012kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjDeepti1808aanyakunatAllbut1jyoti06

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Is it just me, or do we all sound a little dispassionate and disillusioned?
By the way,if anyone needs a good, filthy-minded prosecutor to convict a few innocent accused, dial 1-800- mean-boaConfused

LOL LOL We are all in the same boat trying to analyse/reanalyse to come up with some solid reason that could possibly be the reason behind Yash's anger.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I posted this on the Dedicate a Song to AarYa Thread but I feel like posting this song here as well. I think it relates to Yash perfectly. I don't think it's the entire song but here it is:

Zindagi Main Koi Kabhi Aaye Na Rabba

ZINDAGI MAIN KOI KABHI AEYNA RABBA
AAYE JO KOI TO PHIR JAYE NA RABBA.
DEYNEY HO AGER MUJHAY BAAD MAIN ANSOO
TU PHELAY KOI HANSAYE NA RABBA,
DIL K JO ARMAN TEY WO DIL MAY HI RAHE GAYE
ASHQI JI KI HUM ASHQOO MAY BHAYE GAYE
GHUM KA FASANA HAI DARD YA PURANA HAI
ITNA NA BHI KOI YAAD AYE NA RABBA,
TU PHELAY KOI HANSAYE NA RABBA,
YAHI SOUCH TA HON KESAY US KO BHOOLAO GA
NA WO KABHI AYE GI NA USAY BHOOL PAOO GA,
JENEY KA THIKANA HAI NA MARNAY KA BAHANA HAI
ITNA BHI KOI SAATAYE NA RABBA
TU PHELAY KOI HANSAYE NA RABBA

You guys know how we're thinking that in Mumbai Yash found a friend in Aarti and saw that his happiness was returning and then after that fiasco brought him back to Bhopal, some of us are assuming that he is probably hurt and angry at Aarti because she showed him the briht future he could have with her and then took it all away in an instant. I thought these lines go well with how Yash is feeling especially the first few: 

This is the translation I got from Youtube for the first four lines:
No one should ever come in life, O God
And if one comes, then should never go from life, O God
If someone has to give tears later in life
Then one shouldn't make you laugh before that, O God

Okay so the English translation sounds terrible but I didn't know how to translate it myself. Hopefully Borna could do that or anyone else who has a flair for words. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZettercssudhaAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
@Zet: Thanks! That is exactly what this is and I couldn't have put it better myself. Yash is caught in a web of his own words. Precisely!

@Kadeen: That was a beautiful piece! I could really feel Aarti's pain with her. I am loving your versatility!

@Indu: We have done it again, only your way of putting the sequence of events is much more "suljha hua" than mine, which was rather chaotic. Nevertheless we have very similar thoughts on the course of events. It is true. Yash is not questioning Aarti's character because to him what matters more than whether she did or did not have a romantic relationship with Aman was the fact that she could have feelings for him, and he had no right to stop her from having them.

@Z: Great take, and thanks for mentioning the TT scene...that was something else. You know I hadn't thought about it before reading your take, but this must be one of the few times that Aarti has touched Yash of her own accord because while he has always been okay with touch she is the conscious one. Today too, it was her who first felt uncomfortable about her hands being around his arm and retracted them. He seemed perfectly content to stare into her eyes. And since we are on that scene, I just loved Aman's dialogue about how Aartis should be more of a girl and show some attitude! Isn't that what we are all saying all the time? But the more I think about it, the more I realise that this is Aarti and this is why she is exactly what Yash needs. He needs to be hit over the face with the truth, or else it doesn't register and that is just what Aarti is doing. She was saying loud and clear, I am on your side and we are a team!

@Kirthi: You have a point. I don't blame Aarti for not calling Yash either, though I do believe it was careless. It is one of those things that seems so clear in retrospect but just did not occur at that moment. Like I said in my take, it was a combination of Yash's faulty and outdated wiring and Aarti's unintentional carelessness that resulted in this explosion.

@Red: Ah, Red, a court room drama indeed. Boa was no less than a mean prosecutor today with her interrogation and her twisting of the facts. What is Yash's problem? I mean, I kind of get it but what is bothering me is the fact that in all this Yash and Aarti are totally sidelining the kids, who were supposed to be their first priority.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_CullenEva JQMelodiousDreamsAllbut1aanyakunatInduG64lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06roseinbloom

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
@Zet: Thanks, my dear.Smile See...there's a huge difference between the love Aarti feels and the one Yash feels. Aarti is like a free bird, soaring through the skies feeling free to expand her wings. To put it simply, she feels the warmth inside her because she herself has opened her heart to love...there are no boundaries there. As such she feels free to be free with Yash and  be herself. On the contrary, Yash has constrained himself...walled his heart. He is filtering his feelings...as such he is unable to be free with her...though, as she normally does, this time too he expects her to understand his dilemma and set him free. And when she doesn't understand what actually triggered him off, he gets so wildly frustrated.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1aanyakunatjyoti06

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

HELLO ALL!!!

How's going on here? Confused

Sorry, can't relate w/ your discussions now.. Haven't watch the show yet and missed the live update... Cry Cry Cry  I'm not feeling well..

My hubby already noticed my addiction to PV and for sleeping very late. He didn't allow me to open my PC Cry .  I don't want him to become Hulk Angry like Yash LOL . So, to my frustration, I just sleep, w/o eating my dinner. For the meantime, Ms. Smiley Big smile become Unhappy Unhappy...

Glad I'm at work now and can use PC freely, but w/ limits. Hopefully, I can catch up with you guys. Still need to watch the episode and read all of your takes.

Have a nice discussions everyone!!!

Edited by smileymj10 - 05 September 2012 at 8:56pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Dcians...Hope everyone had a  sweet sleep if you are from india...Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1lulujjjjLoveforlife

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

Bua is wasted staying at home. 

She should become a prosecution 

lawyer. The way she kept on 

acccusing Aarti. I thought aarti 

would just give up and say "Yes 

I Cheated. Take that BUA. I am 

leaving this court now. Bye."

My prediction yesterday that 

this is going down the RAMAYAN 

route proved to be 100% correct. 

Its like when in doubt do what 

RAMAYAN does.

We are still waiting for YASH 

POV.My bump on the head theory 

is yet to be disproved. Whatever 

happened to him after he left 

the room yesterday. Maybe yash 

and aman played hide and seek 

and aman gave up searching for 

yash and headed to where the 

ladies were having a 

mahasangram.

Why couldnt aarti have just 

called yash if she had a car

break down. She could chat with

aman and he could come to give 

her a lift but not her hubby. 

Maybe she did not want to 

disturb the papa and children 

fun time. 

@Jyo: Loved your comparison . 

Yash's heart's faulty wiring and 

aarti carelessness a la geyser 

episode to what is happening 

now.

Did not like the FB. I play 

better TT than that. Also when 

were the photos taken. I thought 

they will be playing lawn tennis 

as per the photos atleast.

For the future episodes what 

pareeksha are we talking 

about????????
All this is sooo SAAS-BAHU i 

expect better from PV team. Come 

on guys Aarya deserve better.

Any answers to the loopholes anyone???

Ranbeer go give advice to our lost soul yashudas. Aarti has a good and sound head on her shoulders. It is our sulky-hulk who needs counselling. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatAllbut1InduG64lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixgcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index