India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 48)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
@Indu: ooh there you are, i thought i would miss u 2day but then again i was the one who was very early today haha...Awesome analysis as always Love Clap...Yup Yashbabu set the rules and now that his feelings have changed he doesn't know how to tell her that what he said before no longer holds any importance Ouch 

Sure Aarti did make a mistake, she didn't inform Yash about the incident the prior night because she was worried about Ansh but what i don't understand is why didn't Yash confront her instead of assuming that she would tell him...Yash's fears are destroying his family and until he talks about the reason why he is mad at Aarti i don't see things getting any better CryCry

@Z: Fab take Hun ClapClapClap...Me too Aarti's face when boa said that Aarti & Aman did the... I loved the way KS did her face...boa is just yuck 

We've got some pieces of the puzzle but the main piece is missing...Yash's POV let's hope we get it soon *fingers crossed* 

@Binde: Yeah our Yashbabu is handsome even when he's mad plus Aarti is madly in love with the girl gets tongue tied whenever he's around Embarrassed LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

arcoirisEva JQKittya_CullenKamliKudiInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06roseinbloom

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone

It was an interesting episode. I am going to keep it short because I have a huge assignment that is due tomorrow and don't have enough time to spend on the forum tonight. Cry

I am not sure if anyone watches Survivor, an american reality show. But I feel I like I am on the survivor show constantly trying to figure out pieces of a big puzzle. We keep getting bits and pieces but nothing conclusive. And we all judge every little piece we get based on our own perceptions.

I enjoyed the flashbacks. Kratika was fabulous. Her every little shriek of happiness was so infectious. And I kept wondering how can Yash and Aman not be in love with her. LOL

Aarti treats Bua like a pesky fly. She does not consider it important to offer her any justification. Good one Aarti. But it matters to Aarti what Gayatri thinks and she goes to offer her side of the story. The fact that Aarti does not call Yash that entire night did not bother me at all. It is funny how we viewers like the Scindias always judge a woman of wrong doing before we hold a man to the same standards. Aarti does not call Yash during the entire night. She probably didn't do it on purpose and she is known to be careless. But at the same time, Yash is also out with the kids. He comes back home only after Aarti does. According to him Aarti went to the temple. He has no clue she met Aman and that she came home only at 3am. So, he too had the responsibility to call Aarti and let her know that he is stuck somewhere with the kids and won't be back home for sometime. But he doesn't. If Aarti is wrong then so is Yash.

Gayatri's reaction in the pre-cap was very interesting. She almost pleads Aarti to tell her the truth and that she would understand if Aarti has indeed committed the great mistake of sleeping with someone else. Wow! Did not expect that from Gayu.

I don't have much to say about Yash except that I feel quite positive Yash is not accusing Aarti of infidelity. I don't think he has any trust issues regarding Aarti spending the night with Aman. This is much bigger than that. I also wonder at the choice of the word Yash used "haadsa". Isn't it a possibility that something tragic happened when Yash was away with the kids on that rainy night that shook his world?

Anyways, I am enjoying trying to put all the pieces together. Big smile  All right everyone, I have to go.CryI don't think I had anything substantial to say and hopefully I can catch up on every one's takes tomorrow. Hoping for a wonderful wednesday. Muaaah. Embarrassed

Edited by angake - 06 September 2012 at 3:55am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaPiiekt25redeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27Eva JQMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24InduG64lulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06roseinbloom

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
@Veena: Thanks. Liked your post in the previous page...Yeah, till Yash really speaks up, we don't really know what "Haadsa" he is speaking of. We are also beating around the bush like Aarti is...But now that she is going to harm herself  physically to go through this test, let's hope Yash will awaken a little.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27Kittya_CullenZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06roseinbloom

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

I analyzed the timeline too while tracking all events and thats full with loop holes reallyUnhappy...

Aarti came back home at around 3, Yash and kids after that.. She said they were tired so slept for a while. Now that should be atleast 3-4 hours.
So we are at around 7:00 in the morning..

Then Ansh fell, and they had to take him to doctor. So it should take us easily atleast 9:00. Aman's driver returned her suit after that and that made him angry..

So then he decided to come back, even if you get charter planeConfused they still reach home after 12..

And after that Aarti decided to do Nirjala vratOuch and whole drama at home after thatUnhappy...

Hope they don;t take us for fools next time too, as longer the drag more we analyzeTongue

I totally agree with your post. But for daily soaps we have to keep logic aside to the most part I guess Confused becuase I have this dying question about how did Aman find out that Arti was in Mumbai and that too in this beach house. They have not seen each other in 10 years and he just walks through the gates of the beach house like as though it is a familiar place and he has been there before. That was a serious loophole that CVs never addressed. Also in the middle of the conversation he says that he would have come from Denmark to marry her if he had known that she was getting remarried. So what is the need for him to come now? Who contacted him or was it a coincidence that he was in Mumbai for his business? I am assuming it is the later. But it would have been more logical if they had met him somewhere outside and then they had invited him over to their house.

Edited by kt25 - 05 September 2012 at 8:29pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1jyoti06

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
BECAUSE OF YOU...I LAUGHED A LITTLE HARDER, CRIED A LITTLE LESS, SMILED A LITTLE MORE. BUT TODAY I HAVE TO LET YOU GO

This right here describes our Yashbabu's turmoil at the moment along with many more factors...I just want/need him to get the courage to keep up and say what's on his mind instead of holding it all inside OuchOuchOuch

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808saf24Allbut1SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Fanatstic take Sweetie Clap Clap...Well that what you call a double standard...A man can do something but once a woman does the same all he!! breaks loose 

Good luck with assignment Hug

EDIT: Off to work I go...Catch you guys later!!!

Happy Thursday...May your day be filled w: LOVE & BLESSINGS XOX

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjj

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

I'd usually have a ball with an episode like this, but for some reason, this episode doesn't seem to inspire my funny bone all that much.

So, my take is going to be as cuckoo as the episode. 

So, it was the green-eyed monster, and not the butler.

But, wait. We stttiiilll don't know if this is the reason from Yash's POV, right?

Round and round the mulberry bush.  My head spins.

Yash is grating at this point. Are you blind to everyone's misery but your own? OK. Keep the reason to yourself, pal. Don't tell anyone. But at least let everyone know what Aarti and the kids should do going forward.  Be a man! Do you want to send Aarti away along with Ansh? Say so and deal with it. And the entire world can collectively move on.  

I'm sure one of our friendly IF members will provide the sequence of events in Mumbai so we can make sense out of Aarti's scattered brains.

Was that table tennis or tennis, they were trying to play?  It could even have been volley-ball with a bat! Comical even if they did try to edit out the incompetent playing.

Yash wanted beat Aman 11-0! Did he do that? He was in tears after two rallies... Yash looked almost sad winning.

Aarti is back to her gleeing.  Will these Mumbai memories ever go away?

From Agatha Christie to Perry Mason...some CV member is likely as old as I am. 

A courtroom drama begins.  Bua, the prosecutor.  Aarti, the accused.  G3, the judge.  Vidhi, the reluctant and unconvinced defense lawyer.  Hilarious scenes.

Bua exists so Aarti can attain divinity. 

Episode One-Line Review:  Whatever.

Edited by redeye2012 - 05 September 2012 at 8:39pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaPiiearcoiriskt25Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_CullenNoe123aanyakunatlulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24Allbut1SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Is it just me, or do we all sound a little dispassionate and disillusioned?
By the way,if anyone needs a good, filthy-minded prosecutor to convict a few innocent accused, dial 1-800- mean-boaConfused

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonarcoiriskt25redeye2012kriti07Eva JQAllbut1saf24ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64aanyakunatjyoti06roseinbloom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index