Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 44)

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-redeye2012HeartEmWatsonananda29Eva JQKittya_CullenInduG64Allbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhakholitalulujjjj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Pictures speak  1000 words ...

this is what I meant .. see the victory look on Yash's face when Aarti is feeling proud of her hubby and not Aman for a change .. he wants this .. to b Aarti's hero EmbarrassedSmile

And see the pain he takes to become her hero Embarrassed

From this scene I sort of recognised Yash's problem .,.. he feels a certain pride when he gets praise ffrom Aarti .. it matters to him a lot Embarrassed...remember how he forced Aarti to confirm he is not a uncle .. so it does prove that Aarti's words and appreciations  hold a lot of importance in his life Embarrassed

So like Samana too said in her take , when this same Aarti goes to spend time with Aman in his house with the excuse of temple and does not bother to tell Yash about it ,  he then feels like a zero  instead of hero Ouch... Of course Aarti dint go to Aman's house with excuse of temple but she was stuck in rain ,.. but Yash does not know na Ouch... So he is not really bothered of what they did in house .. so the question of doubting character dont come in .. he only feels that Aarti thinks  Aman is a better man to give her the happiness than him or else why will she go to his house with temple excuse without bothering to inform me Ouch

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 September 2012 at 2:31pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012ananda29-Deepzz-Pearl_27Kittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99Eva JQMelodiousDreamsAllbut1kholitalulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroTahitien-moon

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Okay i know I will ire many yash's pseudo moms LOL still I am adding fuel to the fire

Frankly Yash is a little boy trapped in a man's body .. The way he runs to his mommy's lap to cry and have a pity party about what a looser he is..Or winning a match to make himself look cooler in front of his GF/wife in a playground( TT match here) ...or basically look for constant approval and a candy of praises for a good job done Tongue ...Him falling to aarti or aman's bait ( dahi handi challenge or TT game) ..He jumps without thinking if some one riles him up just to prove he is better ROFL

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 05 September 2012 at 2:43pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpPiie-Surma-redeye2012HeartEmWatsonananda29Kittya_CullenKamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99Eva JQkholitalulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaAllbut1InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
@speak2shwets : Welcome to DC Big smile...Interesting prediction .. this explains why he was mad on Arpita photos too LOL.. but I doubt Arpita and Aman can hv any connection because when Aman was in beach house , he did see Arpita photos all around na Confused.. so he dint react that time ...Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjAllbut1

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Exactly but it always comes back to their lack of communication Ouch so until Yash himself asked Aarti why she stayed out so late with Aman, he'll never get his answers.

I wonder if he'll be there tomorrow when Aarti will have to prove herself?! 

I forgot to mention in my reply to you that I love the FIRE & WATER symbolism that's always present in AarYa's life...In Mumbai Aarti got stuck with Aman because of rain (water) which enraged Yash (fire from within) and now tomorrow Aarti will have to prove her chastity by trial of fire...Do you think Yash gonna cry watching her which will represent (water) if he's there? 

(Sorry i tend to ramble when i got to much of ideas in my head) Embarrassed LOL

P.S: Minute to 11pm, I should get some sleep...Nite again!!! Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPearl_27Kittya_CullenEva JQAllbut1InduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhakholitalulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
@Deeps ; Thats so true .. Gayatri's babysitting did all the damage LOLOuch...he needs constant akashvaani of "I m the best"  in background LOLLOL.. I seriously hope there is a proper redemption and transformation of his character shown later as promised by Mittals in all their interviews LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaaanyakunat

speak2shwets Newbie
speak2shwets
speak2shwets

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@speak2shwets : Welcome to DC Big smile...Interesting prediction .. this explains why he was mad on Arpita photos too LOL.. but I doubt Arpita and Aman can hv any connection because when Aman was in beach house , he did see Arpita photos all around na Confused.. so he dint react that time ...Confused
Thanks @Jyo Smile  maybe you are right, I am just guessing based on what I read on the DC, I haven't yet seen this episode so didnt know that Aman saw Arpita's photos at the Beach House. I just assumed, all of Arpita's photos are now burnt so he never saw them in the house! Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQbbbcccAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
ok kinda confused and I can't read everyone's take rite now cuz I hav to go studyCry but is it another filler episode?Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index