India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 43)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I just popped in here to say... I'm convinced this is not the reason. Yash isn't doubting Aarti's character.

By the way, what's agni pariksha?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29-Deepzz-Pearl_27Eva JQMelodiousDreamsaanyakunatAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

I just popped in here to say... I'm convinced this is not the reason. Yash isn't doubting Aarti's character.

Agni-pariksha (test by or in the presence of fire) ..It was performed by Sita in Ramayana...to set the record straight about her chastity/innocence in the presence of fire . 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012ananda29Pearl_27Eva JQAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by KamliKudi

How did Aman ended up where the women are? He didn't talk to Yash?

Yash might have through him out LOL

LOLLOL Wonder where Papa S went ... hopefully my important questions ans tomorrow Evil SmileEvil Smile

@ bold I am waiting for this tomorrow from past 2 weeks Angry LOL

Lol, I'm going with the flow as far Yash's anger is concerned and we still don't know why HE is upset. Its a daily show...Mittals show everything in details so I'm fine with them taking their time

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjj

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Ahem...I'll have to change my habits cause looking at my phone before bed isn't good for my sleep... but when something is good u can't give it up like that and this thread is a fav cup of tea Heart

@Jyo: Fab take HunClapClapClap...Yash is doubting Aarti's character just himself...He doesn't believe that Aarti really loved him cause if he did, he wouldn't have any doubt about his worth.

All of Aarti's actions in Mumbai up until the dance sequence were saying:

I LOVE YOU NOT BECAUSE YOUR PERFECT, BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE PERFECT FOR ME.

Yash just needs to have more self confidence.

@Borna: ITA I didn't expect Gayatri to willingly listen to Aarti but I glad that she proved me wrong Big smile

As for boa I'm sorry but she was despicable the things said/implied were shameful.

I think we need a break 4m her...like a long overdo trip to the end of the Earth LOL

@Samana: Wonderful analysis Hun!Heart...ITA Yash is trapped in his own web of words...Yash awakened a part of him that was asleep for years and just when he was coming out here comes Aman...Yash saw how at ease Aarti & Aman are around each other so he wonders what can he offer her...That's he's insecurities talking...but like u say I think there's mor to the story as well.

Yash's POV is really needed and I hope we get to see it before next week.

@Aparna: Great post as ever Doll Clap Heart

@speak2shwets: Welcome 2 DC Hug and fantastic prediction Clap

Edited by Zetter - 05 September 2012 at 2:23pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

speak2shwetsPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyMelodiousDreamsjyoti06

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Agni-pariksha (test by or in the presence of fire) ..It was performed by Sita in Ramayana...to set the record straight about her chastity/innocence in the presence of fire . 

So Aarti is going to do something with fire? Confused How does that prove anything?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenEva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Nevermind, I just read about agnipariksha on Wiki, and WHAT?? DOES AARTI WANT TO GET HERSELF KILLED! :|

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Eva JQAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhakholitalulujjjjjyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Nevermind, I just read about agnipariksha on Wiki, and WHAT?? DOES AARTI WANT TO GET HERSELF KILLED! :|

haha it doesn't mean she is jumping in the fire...Its used generally as an euphemism  now a days ...about  going through trials & tests to prove one's innocence 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieKittya_CullenEva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhakholitalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

haha it doesn't mean she is jumping in the fire...Its used generally as an euphemism  now a days ...about  going through trials & tests to prove one's innocence 

Ohhh lol. So the Scindhia parivaar will give her tests to prove it? Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhakholitalulujjjjAllbut1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index