Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 42)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by KamliKudi

How did Aman ended up where the women are? He didn't talk to Yash?

Yash might have through him out LOL

He was attracted to Bua and just followed her magnetic pull!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenEva JQAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjj

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by kt25

Remember,when her car broke down and when Aman called it wasn't raining and it started raining after they had gone to the temple and started raining badly after they got out of the temple on their way back. She also said that Yash and kids were at the party and may be she did not feel the need to call him then as she did not know that at that point it was going to get bad. May be she thought not to disturb him and the kids at the party. My two cents here..

Then she should have sent an SMS to him that the car broke and that Aman who lived nearby was taking her in his car to the temple,  Normally when the car breaks down people take a cab or an auto - she was doing neither and going with the person who was deliberately flirting with her in front of her husband.  Did she not think of that even once until G3 and Bua questioned her? 

You know, I get what you are saying but from her own words she said that she got carried away and forgot the whole incident (which by no means to us viewers' standards is small) when Ansh fell off the swing and got hurt and had to take him to the doctor. But that is no excuse for her not telling Yash about the rain and how she was stranded and all when she said she was giving prasad to him in the morning.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Eva JQAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjanoneejikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KamliKudi

How did Aman ended up where the women are? He didn't talk to Yash?

Yash might have through him out LOL

He was attracted to Bua and just followed her magnetic pull!!!

ROFL ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27KamliKudiFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjAngeloScuroanonee

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I'm curious as to how Yash will face Aarti after this mess is cleared.

Aarti is so not letting him escape Tongue

Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cssudha

No I say , Aman was her friend since 10 years indicates she knew him very well...if they dont trust their friendship how do they continue being friends like this till today !! As aman was passing on the way...its quite common to share his car with a known person !!! If he wouldn't have passed...she might have thought in a different way !!! 

She has not seen Aman for the last 10 years.  They were college buddies and he flirted with her in college too.  But now she is a married woman with 3 kids - no longer single and in college.

Aman was not passing by they spoke on the phone.  She informed him about the car break down and he brought his car specifically to drive her to the temple.

Moreover, she and Aman together decided to openly flirt in front of Yash! 

So I cannot understand why she did not inform her husband or remember the incident.  Was the memory lapse deliberate?

Its just that she could have inform Yash that the car broke down and she is with Yash, but she considered it as unimportant Ouch

Its not that she considered it as unimportant but the thing is she had a thought of saying to yash but suddenly ansh jhula fiasco has diverted her mind !!! And yash immediate outburst all faded her thoughts away !!!

redeye2012Kittya_CullenEva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjj

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Geeta..

I'm curious as to how Yash will face Aarti after this mess is cleared.

Aarti is so not letting him escape Tongue

I am curious about the reverse how will Mrs. Flirt explain her behavior to Mr. Attitude?

HeartEmWatsonSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Today's Episode solves the mystry for sure but leaves a big question mark on what does Yash feel ...What is Yash's POV ?? Is he really doubting Aarti's character or is he suffering from a big inferiority complex ... Only Yash can make it clear once he speaks out .. so fingers crossed Smile 

Aarti and Aman r sure Night fiasco is the reason .. Bua and co thinks Aarti cheated on Yash .. But what is Yash thinking ?? Ouch

We r yet to get Yash's POV and unless I hear it from Yash's mouth that He doubts Aarti's character too , I m not going to throw any accusations on Yash yet Smile ...If tomorrow  he too stands with the crowd of Bua and co doubting her character , then thats it , I will go all against Yash but unless I see his POV I will not say a word against Yash right now Smile

Now there r few hints coming from Aman which makes me feel there is something more to the whole Night fiasco ...Ermm

First Hint ..Yash knows Aarti went to temple alone : Yash is well aware of Aarti went to the temple ,.. in fact Yash only gave his car to Aarti since he took kids to some birthday party which means Aarti dint lie about her temple outing and she dint go out with Aman either ... Her car broke down and she was forced to take lift Smile...

Second Hint .. 2 Points to b Noted :: Aarti came home late at 3am but first point to b noted here that Yash and kids too could not reach home and stayed back at their friend's house ... So Yash had no idea Aarti came home late ... Next morning Aarti wanted to tell the truth to Yash about last night fiasco but before she could tell , Ansh fell down from jhula which is second point to b  noted  here .. another incident happened with Ansh and  who knows Yash could b upset because of this .. did Ansh fall because of Yash ?? Confused.. Is that the reason Yash feels like a looser ?? ...

Third Hint ...Yash was already angry even before he got Aarti's dress next morning  Ouch : Aman says next morning  he sends Aarti's dress to Yash which Aarti left back in his house but that time Yash was already in anger .. he takes her dress and storms out of the house .. so it means even before Yash got Aarti's dress from Aman ,  he was already angry ...Why ?? Did Yash read Aarti's diary before that and so getting Aarti's dress from Aman only added up to his anger  ??Confused... Or did Yash came to know about night fiasco from servants and is angry why Aarti dint tell him ?? Confused

In short is Yash really doubting Aarti's character just because she stayed back for few hours at Aman's house to change her dress or is it the combined anger of night fiasco + diary fiasco + Ansh falling down from jhula + his own realisation that he is falling for Aarti but is not worthy of her  since Aman is superior ?? ConfusedConfused 

Like I said Yash's POV is very very important to this whole matter because so far Aman and Aarti thinks  Yash is angry because of night fiasco  ...Bua and co thinks Yash is angry because Aarti cheated on him ...But what Yash thinks here ?? ...Its clear that night fiasco triggered his anger  but in what way ?? Only Yash can clear it Smile

Like I said earlier too  Aarti and Yash r always attached to each other with a connection of water and fire .. It all comes down to water and fire again ... A rainy night puts doubts in Yash's mind and tomorrow Aarti will hold fire (diya) in her hand to prove her purity ... Will Yash save Aarti from this Agni Pareeksha  just how he saved Aarti from the fire accident in Mumbai at the cost of burning down Arpita ?? Embarrassed

Is Yash suffering from Inferiority complex ?? Ermm

Lets start from  beginning ...Yash says Hadsa happened ... Yash also  said " I could not be a good father , good son , good human ... "  last week ...Ermm

Now lets compare it with Ansh ka accident of falling down from jhula which Aarti says is the main reason her mind got diverted and she could not tell about the night fiasco to Yash Ouch...

Ansh falling from Jhula is a hadsa.. right ?? .. So Yash could b talking about this hadsa mayb in his sleep Smile... Mayb when this hadsa was happening , Yash saw Ansh falling from jhula and but could not save him and he got injured a bit Ouch...Same time Aman's driver gives that Aarti's dress to Yash and he comes to know Aarti went to Aman's house last night Ouch ... So what Yash concludes ??  .. First Aman saves his wife in last rainy night .. then Yash could not save Ansh from falling nor he could help his wife out in last rainy out Ouch ... Aman gets like house on fire with Aarti ... he has a competing spirit .. he understands Aarti well .. knows her well .. in short Aman has all qualities of a better husband , life partner and a father compared to him Ouch..This is what Yash concludes Ouch

This explains why last week he lies on his mother's lap and says he is not a good father , good human , good brother and almost spills out good husband ...Cry

In short  Yash feels like a looser in front of Aman because  even though he wins a table tennis match with Aman after getting hurt , but still he cannot protect his wife and son in times of crisis Ouch...Yash could not even show his superman image to his son by winning in a simple dahi handi competition ... Aarti calls him uncle jokingly while Aman is the cool dude who matches upto Aarti in every way Ouch... All this I m saying from Yash's POV Smile

When Yash was with Arpita ,  He was the Lord and Master of Arpita  since he always used to lead Arpita everywhere from making her wear western outfit to taking her to a pub .. He was superior there ... But with Aarti ,its the opposite ,  We see Aarti throwing challenges on Yash from dahi handi event to table tennis .. Also Aarti herself was willing to wear western outfit and go with him to the pub .. Aarti is superior to him in every way and he is not able to match up to her  ... He feels incompetent  and with Aman's arrival ,  he feels further insecure Ouch...

Gayatri's babysitting is not helping him either since he wants to b Aarti's superhero but Aman turned out to b the superhero in Mumbai by protecting Aarti in rain and mayb saving Ansh too ...Ouch

Yes Yash is suffering from inferiority complex... Smile... He feels Aman is a better match for Aarti and Ansh than him Ouch

Fact that Aarti never came with an explanation of last night fiasco on her own , made matters worse for Yash since he feels she is with him only to do a favour on his family and kids  and thats why before storming out of beach house , he joins his hand to Aarti and says no need to do any more favour to my family ... Ouch...He says Aarti gave him dhoka because for him Aarti's ILU on beach which he took seriously looks like a dhoka now reason why he keeps remembering it in his flashes  because he feels all that ILU and Mumbai moments were Aarti's favour  on him when in reality mayb she is genuinely more happy in Aman's company Ouch...

I wont b surprised if Yash even feels that Aarti dint go to the temple but went to meet Aman  because she needed a companion .. she needed a partner with whom  she can share her emotions ...He dint doubt her character but its his inferiority complex which makes him  feel that Aman is a better match for Aarti and Ansh than him and so whatever Aarti is doing for me and my family is just her favour to fulfill this punarvivah whereas he wanted to b her hero in Mumbai but failed in it Smile

Rain incident triggered this final realisation in him that he is incompetent Ouch... he believes Aarti went to meet Aman with an excuse of temple  because he is a boring man lost in Arpita thoughts whereas Aman is someone who can make her happy whereas he is not able to do that when  he wants to ... Ouch..Yash tried to b a hero in Aarti's eyes but Aman took the cake ... simple ... he is not doubting Aarti's character but he feels Aarti finds real happiness in Aman's company Cry

Yash is also not angry on Karan .. Why will he ??  Its his mistake if he is not able to compete wiith a Aman ... thats how he thinks ... and he is angry on Aarti because he feels she is faking this all patni and bahu act to do a favour on his family by supressing her own dreams and desires which he does not want  since he is beginning to think about Aarti's happiness and dont want her to supress her dreams because of her punarvivah responsibilities Smile

Las but not the least he broke Arpita's photo  because he might b feeling he could not become Aarti's hero while Aman took the cake simply because of his Arpita obsession Big smile

Chalo case solved LOL

Yash needs to say it all loud and Aarti needs to sing this song "Tu mera hero .. tu mera dilbar " LOLLOL...Aarti needs to make him feel like a hero  and Yash needs to fulfill his husband's duty by making sure Aarti dont put her handi n fire tomorrow to prove her purity Smile

So overall more than the actual episode , I  only analysed the possibilities of Yash's inner turmoil  and main reason of his anger LOL ... Apart from that I loved the Aarti-Yash-Aman table tennis match and AarYa yeh dil hai eyelock moments  and also their hand shake which again nails the fact that Yash truely wanted to b Aarti's knight in shining armour at the end of Mumbai journey , but he feels mayb Aman took the cake there Smile...Tomorrow's Episode might either make or break my belief on Yash .. so fingers crossed Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonananda29kt25KamliKudinirmalac99Pearl_27Eva JQlulujjjjInduG64ZettercssudhaAngeloScuroilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Its not that she considered it as unimportant but the thing is she had a thought of saying to yash but suddenly ansh jhula fiasco has diverted her mind !!! And yash immediate outburst all faded her thoughts away !!!

Even after she flew back to Bhopal and Yash was going thro all that agony?

redeye2012Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index