India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 41)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I can't wait for ArYa's love track to start...they look so adorable in these pics Blushing Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
How did Aman ended up where the women are? He didn't talk to Yash?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixlulujjjj

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Yash might have through him out LOL

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by cssudha

No I say , Aman was her friend since 10 years indicates she knew him very well...if they dont trust their friendship how do they continue being friends like this till today !! As aman was passing on the way...its quite common to share his car with a known person !!! If he wouldn't have passed...she might have thought in a different way !!! 

She has not seen Aman for the last 10 years.  They were college buddies and he flirted with her in college too.  But now she is a married woman with 3 kids - no longer single and in college.

Aman was not passing by they spoke on the phone.  She informed him about the car break down and he brought his car specifically to drive her to the temple.

Moreover, she and Aman together decided to openly flirt in front of Yash! 

So I cannot understand why she did not inform her husband or remember the incident.  Was the memory lapse deliberate?

Its just that she could have inform Yash that the car broke down and she is with Yash, but she considered it as unimportant Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAngeloScuroanonee

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

LOLLOL Wonder where Papa S went ... hopefully my important questions ans tomorrow Evil SmileEvil Smile

speak2shwets Newbie
speak2shwets
speak2shwets

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

I am usually a silent reader on this forum but a thought just came to my mind which I had to share..! my take on the whole fiasco is that maybe when Aman and Aarti where chatting at Aman's house on that "rainy night", she would have shown Arpita's photo to Aman or maybe Aman would have a picture of Arpita in his house! Aman would have some past connection / story about Arpita which showed that Arpita had been unfaithful or something with Yash.

Aarti would be shocked to hear this but at the same time knowing how much Yash and the whole Scindia family loved Arpita, she would have decided to keep this to herself rather than hurting everyone's feelings. Morever, who would believe her if she told them that Arpita had wronged them!

At the same time, somehow Yash would have reached Aman's house and heard the whole conversation and then just stormed out of there is shock and depression knowing a bitter truth about Arpita. Aarti and Aman don't think this could be the reason of his anger because they never found out that Yash heard their conversation and they believe that Yash is just mad because Aarti was with Aman till late at night!!  However, Yash is actually mad at Aarti because he believes that Aarti found out the truth about Arpita but did not bother telling him even the next morning, inspite of knowing that Yash always wants to know the truth. So he feels she betrayed his trust and gave him "dhoka" by hiding the  truth and she is only pretending to care for him. He feels she disrespected their husband-wife relation by hiding the truth and so he said Aarti is not my wife anymore.

This also explains why he was mad at Arpita and started breaking her things after reaching Bhopal because he now knows that the one person he loved the most betrayed him no ends!

This is the only way to show that Aarti doesn't suffer from severe amnesia nor lacks self respect. This would only show that Aarti cares about Yash and his family more than herself. Also, this would not require a "agni-pariksha" and would also help redeem Yash's character that he was just someone who just gives and expects complete sincerity in all his relations Smile

I cant believe I am giving predictions for a TV show in the middle of my office hours!! LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

pt12345goldaPiieredeye2012-Deepzz-Pearl_27Eva JQnirmalac99Kittya_CullenlulujjjjFireLordPhoenixInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06anonee

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
@Deeps: Thanks so much for the caps! The Yash-Aarti/Aman ones are lovely!

Aah! This is the sweetest expression ever Heart She's so beautiful!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieananda29kt25redeye2012-Deepzz-Eva JQPearl_27Kittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhaaanyakunatjyoti06pickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jikky_84

LOLLOL Wonder where Papa S went ... hopefully my important questions ans tomorrow Evil SmileEvil Smile

@ bold I am waiting for this tomorrow from past 2 weeks Angry LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index